1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 01:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Point of order, how can one be against capital punishment but in favor of capital abortion?
    Did someone say the word 'contradictory' above??
    I wrote the above and Suzy said it is self righteous. You see now ow difficult liberals are. Would someone give me a phrase or 2 to answer her straight out, directly, completely? Because, I dont understand her comment .
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 01:56
    @mghrn55 said
    There is no such thing as capital abortion.
    So the question is ....... what are you babbling about ??
    I think it is within reason to compare the execution of a person to the execution (abortion ) of a baby. Can you libs see how difficult it is for us conservatives to respond to the likes of Mgjm who implies that they are somehow different? Anybody?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 01:58
    @AverageJoe1. Why all the conversation about the mother, what to do with the baby, but never any conversation about the baby? There are two beating hearts here. Let us discuss all this as if the individual in the room is 28 weeks. Viable. Naaaa, you won't. WIMPS.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 10:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    I wrote the above and Suzy said it is self righteous. You see now ow difficult liberals are. Would someone give me a phrase or 2 to answer her straight out, directly, completely? Because, I dont understand her comment .
    How about this?
    Abortion, as defined by law, is not murder.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree