Imagine

Imagine

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
10 Dec 10

If arabs destroyed jewish homes and built houses for arabs to replace them? Howcome the terroist regime that is zionism get away with it?

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
10 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by hintjul
If arabs destroyed jewish homes and built houses for arabs to replace them? Howcome the terroist regime that is zionism get away with it?
WTF are you on about? 😲

please; GIVE me a hint.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
10 Dec 10

We don't have to "imagine" it. Hundreds of thousands of Jews have been forcibly expelled (and more forced to leave because of persecution) in the last 6 or 7 decades from Arab countries around the Middle East.

Oh, you haven't read about it in whiny sob story after whiny sob story for your entire life??

Oh, gee. I wonder why that is.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
10 Dec 10

Zionism "gets away with it" because America let's them do so. Israel is America's spoiled child. America is so scared of being branded anti semetic by Israel, America will allow Israel to do whatever it wants!

H

Moves
10 Dec 10

Because they got better grades at school.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by sh76
We don't have to "imagine" it. Hundreds of thousands of Jews have been forcibly expelled (and more forced to leave because of persecution) in the last 6 or 7 decades from Arab countries around the Middle East.

Oh, you haven't read about it in whiny sob story after whiny sob story for your entire life??

Oh, gee. I wonder why that is.
And two wrongs obviously make a right.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
11 Dec 10

Originally posted by shavixmir
And two wrongs obviously make a right.
That's not the point. I was attacking the premise of the OP, nothing more.