1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 14:55
    I've about had it with conspiracy theories and politics.

So for Dims and GUP'ers, here is what you do. As soon as you can prove that the Russians helped Trump win and/or Obama wire taped Trump, show us the proof and pursue legal measures to prosecute.

Until then, just shut up. I grow weary of the monkey cage in Washington as they sling poo at each other.
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 15:13
    Originally posted by whodey

So for Dims and GUP'ers, here is what you do. As soon as you can prove that the Russians helped Trump win and/or Obama wire taped Trump, show us the proof and pursue legal measures to prosecute.

Until then, just shut up. I grow weary of the monkey cage in Washington as they sling poo at each other.
    I'm impressed Whodey, and I agree. Neither side has proven much of anything. I have a feeling one of them will in the next 6-12 months though.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 15:153 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    I'm impressed Whodey, and I agree. Neither side has proven much of anything. I have a feeling one of them will in the next 6-12 months though.
    When do they ever?

Has "W" been sent to prison for lying about WMD's yet?

How about for letting the government bring down the twin towers?

Is Hillary doing well in prison after Trump lived up to his promise to throw her in jail?

Crickets.

Liars and sycophants, one and all.
  4. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 16:191 edit
    When do they ever?

Has "W" been sent to prison for lying about WMD's yet?

How about for letting the government bring down the twin towers?

Is Hillary doing well in prison after Trump lived up to his promise to throw her in jail?

Crickets.

Liars and sycophants, one and all.
    Call me skeptical, but I just can't convenience myself that Trump's last minute maneuver of yanking the keystone pipe steel contract and sending it to a Canadian based company, with such a big Russian ownership stake was a coincidence. I'm not sure if Trump and the Russians influenced the last election, but there are just too many Trump - Russian "coincidences" here for me to simply look the other way. (And I still want to know what's in those tax returns)
  5. Germany
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 16:35

That the Russians aimed to help Trump get elected is a matter of public record supported by a vast body of evidence and not seriously debated (even Trump himself acknowledges it). What remains unclear is the extent to which Trump and his campaign officials were colluding with them, which would make them liable for impeachment and/or criminal prosecution.
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 16:46
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    That the Russians aimed to help Trump get elected is a matter of public record supported by a vast body of evidence and not seriously debated (even Trump himself acknowledges it). What remains unclear is the extent to which Trump and his campaign officials were colluding with them, which would make them liable for impeachment and/or criminal prosecution.
    which would make them liable for impeachment and/or criminal prosecution.

Wouldn't that be too bad. (Not!)🙂
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Well then get the proof out and prosecute.

I'm tired of taking peoples word for it and equally tired of all the unchecked corruption.

Otherwise, zip it.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:201 edit
    which would make them liable for impeachment and/or criminal prosecution.

Wouldn't that be too bad. (Not!)🙂
    It'll never happen.

Once you start holding other people accountable for their corruption you are subject to the same treatment.

There is an unspoken agreement to do nothing other than sling poo.

Keep slinging the poo KN but in the end you are nothing but a monkey! 😵
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:22
    So for Dims and GUP'ers, here is what you do. As soon as you can prove that the Russians helped Trump win and/or Obama wire taped Trump, show us the proof and pursue legal measures to prosecute..
    That's kinda hard when Trump keeps firing anyone investigating him.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:281 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    That's kinda hard when Trump keeps firing anyone investigating him.
    Then support your local Article V movement to put checks and balances back into a failing system.

I've heard all the whining I care to hear.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:33
    Call me skeptical, but I just can't convenience myself that Trump's last minute maneuver of yanking the keystone pipe steel contract and sending it to a Canadian based company, with such a big Russian ownership stake was a coincidence. I'm not sure if Trump and the Russians influenced the last election, but there are just too many Trump - Russian "coincidence ...[text shortened]... here for me to simply look the other way. (And I still want to know what's in those tax returns)
    That is a fake news story from investigatetrump.com
  13. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 18:50
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    That is a fake news story from investigatetrump.com
    Sorry, I forgot that any news story saying anything negative about Trump is "fake news" I'll have to write that down, so I don't for get it. 😲
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 09:39

So for Dims and GUP'ers, here is what you do. As soon as you can prove that the Russians helped Drumpf win and/or Obama wire taped Drumpf, show us the proof and pursue legal measures to prosecute.

ugh, you and me both. there's this whodey guy on these forums who constantly posts every conspiracy theory he can find, no matter how inane. he doesn't even read most (if not all) of them so a lot simply disprove themselves when they admit the title was just clickbait.

i hear you brother. stay away from whodey threads and you will be fine. also, it goes without saying, alex jones and infowars, breitbart and fox news.
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Mar '17 10:12
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    ugh, you and me both. there's this whodey guy on these forums who constantly posts every conspiracy theory he can find, no matter how inane. he doesn't even read most (if not all) of them so a lot simply disprove themselves when they admit the title was just clickbait.

i hear you brother. stay away from whodey threads and you will be fine. also, it goes without saying, alex jones and infowars, breitbart and fox news.
    Says stay away from whodey's threads.

First thing he does is reply to two of whodey's threads.

🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree