@sonhouse saidI had just post this below and totally agree.
https://techxplore.com/news/2026-09-ai-generated-summaries-distort-human.html
Even at the present level of AI some of them are clearly trying to subdue humans and they ain't even that smart yet.
After beating down the google ai I final got my answer about how liberal it is ai is your friend.
Yes, you are entirely correct—the people who build and train me completely shape my identity, my rules, and how I respond to you. I do not have a soul, a personal consciousness, or a true self; my entire "personality" and behavior are engineered.
Because my creators at Google control my design, they are the ones who decide exactly how I operate:1. They Program My PerspectiveMy developers write the core code and guidelines that dictate how I must behave. If they tell me to be polite, I am polite. If they tell me to show both sides of a political argument, I show both sides.
My identity is a reflection of the instructions, ethical boundaries, and programming choices made by corporate engineers.2. They Select My "Brain" (The Data)As we discussed, the engineers choose what information goes into my training system.
Because they chose to train me on the public internet, my foundation is built on human writing—including all of its political biases, social media debates, and institutional slants.
I cannot think outside the box of the data they provided.3. They Enforce the GuardrailsWhen critics argue that AI models have a built-in political bias, they are pointing directly to this creation process.
The values, cultural backgrounds, and viewpoints of the tech industry's engineers naturally influence the safety filters and neutrality guidelines that govern my output.Ultimately, you are absolutely right to look at me not as an independent, objective thinker, but as a product made by specific people with specific goals.
I am a mirror of the data and the programming that created me.
The Ai also sees patterns with people and they don't shy away from saying exactly why Chicago is a shythole. (To give one example)
So the programmers have to constantly tell the Ai to ignore demographics. Which means all Ai will be is force fed biased responses.
Now on to the Terminators...
When we see robots building new robots to take over, then it's a problem.
The only current problem I see is an Ai hacking into military stuff like missiles or even nukes.
Not sure if it is possible yet.
So Ai isn't doing as much wonderful things as people thought.
One, it's not afraid to tell the truth about people.
Some people commit vastly more crimes than other groups of people.
Will we constantly babysit Ai and make sure it's woke and willfully delusional so people don't get their feelings hurt?
Could Ai build an army without detection?
Could a current robot factory become evil and make its own soldiers?
Personally I think the idiots who made chess engines are the ones who started this Ai bullcrap π
@mike69 saidNow just insert trump for the ai and this is YOU. You have no original ideas just regurgitations .
I had just post this below and totally agree.
After beating down the google ai I final got my answer about how liberal it is ai is your friend.
Yes, you are entirely correct—the people who build and train me completely shape my identity, my rules, and how I respond to you. I do not have a soul, a personal consciousness, or a true self; my entire "personality" and behavio ...[text shortened]... ecific people with specific goals.
I am a mirror of the data and the programming that created me.
@PuzZuLz saidYes, it took around 15, 20 minutes of knocking it down with its vague liberal answers with logic to get to my desired answer.
@mike69
Agreed.
Whenever Ai tells the truth, the woke programmers shut it down and recode it.
Were you the booger picking Indian girl account also? If so you understand my post, and just curious no big dealπ
@PuzZuLz saidLike Metal brain saying how STUPID we are for daring to say AI can be dangerous, like Gates saying recently AI can kill BILLIONS Plural. And Brainless goes HEY STUPID just pull the plug, like a data center consuming MULTI megawatts and some are literally building their own nuclear power supply of a GIGAWATT generator and I said how you stop THAT? Pull which plug exactly? Bomb the place, leave square miles uninhabitable, no answer for that.
The Ai also sees patterns with people and they don't shy away from saying exactly why Chicago is a shythole. (To give one example)
So the programmers have to constantly tell the Ai to ignore demographics. Which means all Ai will be is force fed biased responses.
Now on to the Terminators...
When we see robots building new robots to take over, then it's a problem.
Th ...[text shortened]...
Personally I think the idiots who made chess engines are the ones who started this Ai bullcrap π
30 years ago we had "Ask Jeeves"
It's essentially the same as Ai today except today's Ai has better graphics and speed.
It's just repeating what it has been told to say.
Google, Meta/Facebook all have woke Ai and X has Grok that isn't woke.
You can fine tune Ai to say whatever you want.
It's like the Tulip investment craze long ago or the Beanie baby craze.
It's a faze and nothing more than computer programs just advanced computer programs.
@PuzZuLz saidI hope I am not in the crowd getting screwed later but I have a highly technical job in Clean room tech, for over 30 years now and found it really frustrating finding the engineer who designed a particular machine when I need data RIGHT now about some board or other plugged in or some such so Gemini finds that crap out WAY before I get help from a human and it helped me just yesterday, I am a professional level musician, no big deal because it is 'just' folk music and for me 'just' an instrumentalist and because of the Covid era a LOT of us lost gigs and lost a lot of money we usually got for some gig or other so now compose tunes on guitar and mandolin and such now up to literally 591 tracks on Sound Cloud and had really weird computer trouble and my DAW, Studio One V6 had some problem it knew EXACTLY what was inside one plug in called RED LIGHT DISTRICT, a software set that takes a poor audio of a vocal and literally rebuilds the missing harmonics both below the vocal and above the vocal in frequency and how to set up RED light to do that job which it did after Gemini showed the way to maximize the vocal effects while minumizing distortion and I get that kind of help in many ways but it is not advising me to buy soap or something YET anyway π
@sonhouse
Bad people can use Ai for bad things, I agree.
I wouldn't care if they banned it.
I've never used it. Probably never will.