1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 05:11
    No more Mr Walker to see, he would have made a GREAT puppet though.
    Too bad he lost. Trump loses again. Now we have a 51 seat in the senate and now Manchin won't dominate the senate now like he did before AND The VP won't have to come down to do the deciding vote every time now that we have a simple majority. And that means getting some juicy committees.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 12:232 edits
    @sonhouse said
    Too bad he lost. Trump loses again. Now we have a 51 seat in the senate and now Manchin won't dominate the senate now like he did before AND The VP won't have to come down to do the deciding vote every time now that we have a simple majority. And that means getting some juicy committees.
    .....And getting stuff from hard working people to support losers. Did you hear Biden woke up last month and told Jill he was going to execute an order to pay off tuition loans, just out of the blue, while he was putting sweet jelly on his toast? That,.. his reasoning.., is worth its own thread.
    Do you think that will do it for raising our debt, or will there be something else? I bet you could get govt to fund you a new chicken coop. But you have to be a loser to get free stuff. Myself,,I've never gotten free stuff, nor have I been in a street.
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 12:37
    @AverageJoe1Republican presidents have increased the national debt ar more than Democrat presidents. Trump's contribution was huge and the very rich benefited while the working masses were economically held back.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/who-increased-the-debt-2012-9?op=1
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 12:551 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    .....And getting stuff from hard working people to support losers. Did you hear Biden woke up last month and told Jill he was going to execute an order to pay off tuition loans, just out of the blue, while he was putting sweet jelly on his toast? That,.. his reasoning.., is worth its own thread.
    Do you think that will do it for raising our debt, or will there be som ...[text shortened]... to be a loser to get free stuff. Myself,,I've never gotten free stuff, nor have I been in a street.
    Are you mad about Hershel Walker's company getting a $111,300 PPP loan which was then forgiven by the government?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 13:13
    @sonhouse said
    In American politics, the term swing state (also known as battleground state or purple state) refers to any state that could reasonably be won by either the Democratic or Republican candidate in a statewide election.

If Trump endorsements were as bad as you pretend they are why were they such close races? And those are only the swing states. Do I have to post that long list of election deniers that won handily? Walker is just not the right guy for politics. He needs to go back to the refrigerator and chill out. He should talk about football. Nobody wants a guy with a split personality disorder in the Senate. He was just a bad choice to run against a preacher.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 14:13
    @phranny said
    @AverageJoe1Republican presidents have increased the national debt ar more than Democrat presidents. Trump's contribution was huge and the very rich benefited while the working masses were economically held back.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/who-increased-the-debt-2012-9?op=1
    Trump? Is that you Sonhouse? You fellers eat up with trump should get help.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 14:16
    @no1marauder said
    Are you mad about Hershel Walker's company getting a $111,300 PPP loan which was then forgiven by the government?
    Not if it was all legal and above board. You are aware, of course, the the tuition plan is unconstitutional, thus illegal? But I digress.
    If your cousin bankrupted last year and is now turned around, making millions, how can I be mad if it was legal. Are you guys daft?
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 14:17
    @metal-brain said
    In American politics, the term swing state (also known as battleground state or purple state) refers to any state that could reasonably be won by either the Democratic or Republican candidate in a statewide election.

If Trump endorsements were as bad as you pretend they are why were they such close races? And those are only the swing states. Do I have to post that long ...[text shortened]... with a split personality disorder in the Senate. He was just a bad choice to run against a preacher.
    Go on then post a list of election denying senators or governors that won in the midterms, obviously deep red seats of ANY kind do not count.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 15:201 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Not if it was all legal and above board. You are aware, of course, the the tuition plan is unconstitutional, thus illegal? But I digress.
    If your cousin bankrupted last year and is now turned around, making millions, how can I be mad if it was legal. Are you guys daft?
    You are so full of crap.

A working class kid who had to borrow to go to college is a "loser" if he gets $10K of that debt forgiven, but a millionaire who games the system and gets more than 10 times that forgiven by the government is just hunky dory.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 17:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    Go on then post a list of election denying senators or governors that won in the midterms, obviously deep red seats of ANY kind do not count.
    Full List of 'Election Deniers' Who Won

Jerry Carl, Barry Moore, Mike Rogers, Robert Aderholt, Dale Strong, Gary Palmer, Steve Marshall, Kay Ivey, Katie Britt, Debbie Lesko, Paul Gosar, Rick Crawford, Bruce Westerman, Leslie Rutledge, Doug LaMalfa, Tom McClintock, Kevin McCarthy, Darrell Issa, Doug Lamborn, Matt Gaetz, Neal Dunn, Kaat Cammack, Michael Waltz, Cory Mills, Bill Posey, Daniel Webster, Gus M. Bilirakis, Greg Steube, Scott Franklin, Bryon Donalds, Brian Mast, Mario Diaz-Balart, Carlos Gimenez, Buddy Carter, Drew Ferguson, Rich McCormick, Austin Scott, Andrew Clyde, Mike Collins, Barry Loudermilk, Rick Allen, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Russ Fulcher, Mike Simpson, Brad Little, Mike Bost, Mary Miller, Darin LaHood, Jim Bank, Jim Bair, Greg Pence, Diego Morales, Kim Reynolds, Tracey Mann, Jake LaTurner, Ron Estes, Hal Rogers, Rand Paul, Andy Harris, Jack Bergman, John Moolenaar, Bill Huizenga, Tim Walberg, Lisa McClain, Tom Emmer, Michelle Fischbach, Pete Stauber, Trent Kelly, Michael Guest, Ann Wagner, Blaine Luetkemeyer, Mark Alford, Sam Graves, Eric Burlison, Jason Smith, Eric Schmitt, Matt Rosendale, Adrian Smith, Jeff Van Drew, Elise Stefanik, Claudia Tenney, Gregory Murphy, Virginia Foxx, Daivd Rouzer, Dan Bishop, Richard Hudson, Brad Wenstrup, Jim Jordan, Bob Latta, Bill Johnson, Max Miller, Warren Davidson, Kevin Hern, Frank Lucas, Tom Cole, Stephanie Bic, Markwayne Mullin, Cliff Bentz, Dan Meuser, Scott Perry, Lloyd Smucker, John Joyce, Guy Reschenthaler, Glenn Thompson, Mike Kelly, Joe Wilson, Jeff Duncan, William Timmons, Ralph Norman, Russell Fry, Alan Wilson, Kristi Noem, Diana Harshbanger, Tim Burchett, Chuck Fleischmann, Scott DesJarlais, John Rose, Mark Green, David Kustoff, Dan Crenshaw, Keith Self, Pat Fallon, Lauce Gooden, Jake Ellzey, Morgan Luttrell, August Pfuger, Ronny Jackson, Randy Weber, Pete Sessions, Jodey Arrington, Troy Nehls, Beth Van Duyne, Roger Williams, Michael C. Burgess, Michael Cloud, John Carter, Brian Babin, Chris Stewart, Burgess Owens, Rob Wittman, Bob Good, Ben Cline, Morgan Griffith, Dan Newhouse, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Carol Miller, Alexander Mooney, Scott Fitzgerald, Tom Tiffany, Harriet Hageman, Chuck Gray, Anna Paulina Luna, Ashley Moody, Ron DeSantis, Nicole Malliotakis, Dave Yost, Andy Ogles, Monica de la Cruz, Ken Paxton, Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Derrick Van Orden, Maria Elvira Salazar, Burt Jones, Tedd Budd, J.D. Vance, and Jen Kiggans.

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-election-deniers-who-won-their-races-1758250
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 18:00
    @Metal-Brain
    PRETEND? Just what planet are you from anyway? Maybe you hadn't noticed but EVERY Trump endorsement ended in failure. Just about anyway, but OF COURSE you will defend Trump to the end because your boss Putin TELLS you to.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 18:02
    @AverageJoe1
    No, YOU Trump supporters are the one in the fringe of society.
    What will you say when Trump is in prison? Maybe something like, CORRUPT COURTS, WITCH HUNT.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 18:031 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    And YOU love it because it might mean the end of democracy in the US which is your goal.
    I'll bet you are rooting for the Moore case in SCOTUS to pass so states can legally make up their own fake electors in case their side loses, republican side that is.

I bet you are gnashing at the teeth finding out a buffoon like Walker came so close but lost anyway, by about 100,000 votes.

I can't understand how stupid repubs are to think an idiot like Walker would be a good candidate for Senate, but what they really wanted was a nice tame puppet. THAT was clear from day one and I think enough folks figured that one out also.

So who will they run next? Alex Jones? Kanye? Kim Kardash? Lindell, the Pillow guy?

I don't think the zombies have learned a dam thing and their mind set is dead set on getting power, TOTAL power and the end of democracy, that is their ultimate goal.
    They are not in the slightest interested in policy, you know, that part where congress sees a problem say in health issues or climate change, forget zombies EVER doing ANYTHING like helping common folk because their guiding principle is POWER, POWER and MORE POWER.

I just hope Trump gets prison and MAYBE the end of the Trump cult controlling the zombies today.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 22:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    PRETEND? Just what planet are you from anyway? Maybe you hadn't noticed but EVERY Trump endorsement ended in failure. Just about anyway, but OF COURSE you will defend Trump to the end because your boss Putin TELLS you to.
    Full List of 'Election Deniers' Who Won

Jerry Carl, Barry Moore, Mike Rogers, Robert Aderholt, Dale Strong, Gary Palmer, Steve Marshall, Kay Ivey, Katie Britt, Debbie Lesko, Paul Gosar, Rick Crawford, Bruce Westerman, Leslie Rutledge, Doug LaMalfa, Tom McClintock, Kevin McCarthy, Darrell Issa, Doug Lamborn, Matt Gaetz, Neal Dunn, Kaat Cammack, Michael Waltz, Cory Mills, Bill Posey, Daniel Webster, Gus M. Bilirakis, Greg Steube, Scott Franklin, Bryon Donalds, Brian Mast, Mario Diaz-Balart, Carlos Gimenez, Buddy Carter, Drew Ferguson, Rich McCormick, Austin Scott, Andrew Clyde, Mike Collins, Barry Loudermilk, Rick Allen, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Russ Fulcher, Mike Simpson, Brad Little, Mike Bost, Mary Miller, Darin LaHood, Jim Bank, Jim Bair, Greg Pence, Diego Morales, Kim Reynolds, Tracey Mann, Jake LaTurner, Ron Estes, Hal Rogers, Rand Paul, Andy Harris, Jack Bergman, John Moolenaar, Bill Huizenga, Tim Walberg, Lisa McClain, Tom Emmer, Michelle Fischbach, Pete Stauber, Trent Kelly, Michael Guest, Ann Wagner, Blaine Luetkemeyer, Mark Alford, Sam Graves, Eric Burlison, Jason Smith, Eric Schmitt, Matt Rosendale, Adrian Smith, Jeff Van Drew, Elise Stefanik, Claudia Tenney, Gregory Murphy, Virginia Foxx, Daivd Rouzer, Dan Bishop, Richard Hudson, Brad Wenstrup, Jim Jordan, Bob Latta, Bill Johnson, Max Miller, Warren Davidson, Kevin Hern, Frank Lucas, Tom Cole, Stephanie Bic, Markwayne Mullin, Cliff Bentz, Dan Meuser, Scott Perry, Lloyd Smucker, John Joyce, Guy Reschenthaler, Glenn Thompson, Mike Kelly, Joe Wilson, Jeff Duncan, William Timmons, Ralph Norman, Russell Fry, Alan Wilson, Kristi Noem, Diana Harshbanger, Tim Burchett, Chuck Fleischmann, Scott DesJarlais, John Rose, Mark Green, David Kustoff, Dan Crenshaw, Keith Self, Pat Fallon, Lauce Gooden, Jake Ellzey, Morgan Luttrell, August Pfuger, Ronny Jackson, Randy Weber, Pete Sessions, Jodey Arrington, Troy Nehls, Beth Van Duyne, Roger Williams, Michael C. Burgess, Michael Cloud, John Carter, Brian Babin, Chris Stewart, Burgess Owens, Rob Wittman, Bob Good, Ben Cline, Morgan Griffith, Dan Newhouse, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Carol Miller, Alexander Mooney, Scott Fitzgerald, Tom Tiffany, Harriet Hageman, Chuck Gray, Anna Paulina Luna, Ashley Moody, Ron DeSantis, Nicole Malliotakis, Dave Yost, Andy Ogles, Monica de la Cruz, Ken Paxton, Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Derrick Van Orden, Maria Elvira Salazar, Burt Jones, Tedd Budd, J.D. Vance, and Jen Kiggans.

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-election-deniers-who-won-their-races-1758250
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Dec '22 23:05
    @no1marauder said
    You are so full of crap.

A working class kid who had to borrow to go to college is a "loser" if he gets $10K of that debt forgiven, but a millionaire who games the system and gets more than 10 times that forgiven by the government is just hunky dory.
    Talk to your congressman.
    The Congress has made laws about programs, whether we like them or not, where millionaires,,,yes, losers, …can take advantage of the said ‘loopholes’. I hate it too, Marauder. Some programs are good, and some programs are bad. The world is not perfect.
    But here is what you pretend to not get. There is no law, where college students borrowed money to go to college, like I did,, and maybe you did, which allows them to not ever have to pay back the loan.
    Someone here said you portend lawyering. Why don’t you get this.
    One is constitutional, one is not. Are you one of those guys like Shav would get rid of the constitution?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree