1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 13:13
    @kevcvs57 said
    What do you think OK means.
    You Prove that covid vaccines kill more people than covid and you win and I’ll abide by the agreed forfeit.
    Are you bottling it already or have I misconstrued your thread title.
    Are you claiming that covid vaccines kill more people than covid or not?
    You sat by while shav made more than one comment and I know you were on here at that time.
    VAERS reporting is a gross underestimate. Even my own brother doesn't want to go through the trouble and he is in bad shape from the vaccine. They intentionally make it take a long time to fill it out and most people have no idea VAERS exists. Furthermore, government makes no effort to determine cause of death of VAERS reports so they can deny cause and effect. Don't expect them to ever try. Big pharma has no interest in that.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 14:05
    @metal-brain said
    You sat by while shav made more than one comment and I know you were on here at that time.
    VAERS reporting is a gross underestimate. Even my own brother doesn't want to go through the trouble and he is in bad shape from the vaccine. They intentionally make it take a long time to fill it out and most people have no idea VAERS exists. Furthermore, government makes no effo ...[text shortened]... o they can deny cause and effect. Don't expect them to ever try. Big pharma has no interest in that.
    Nobody is bloody dying because of the vaccine.

Okay, obviously a few will; as with all vaccines, medicines and food. It’s well within ordinaryand acceptable parimeters.

Stop quoting idiotic sources.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 14:23
    @shavixmir said
    Nobody is bloody dying because of the vaccine.

Okay, obviously a few will; as with all vaccines, medicines and food. It’s well within ordinaryand acceptable parimeters.

Stop quoting idiotic sources.
    It depends on the vaccine.

Some vaccines have done more harm than good. There was a polio vaccine that gave people polio. There was a vaccine that introduced another virus from contamination.

Not all vaccines are safe. Big pharma wants you to think so though. Don't drink the cool aid.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 20:31
    @metal-brain said
    There was a polio vaccine that gave people polio.
    Tell my uncle that.

Oh, wait, you can't. The polio vaccine didn't exist when he got polio.

Go kill yourself. You are despicable to the very bottom of your nature.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 23:08
    @shallow-blue said
    Tell my uncle that.

Oh, wait, you can't. The polio vaccine didn't exist when he got polio.

Go kill yourself. You are despicable to the very bottom of your nature.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 17:38
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words, here you are, moving the goalposts yet again and inserting distraction.

And you actually think you are debating?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 03:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    In other words, here you are, moving the goalposts yet again and inserting distraction.

And you actually think you are debating?
    I didn't move the goalpost. Stop lying.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 07:06
    @metal-brain said
    It depends on the vaccine.

Some vaccines have done more harm than good. There was a polio vaccine that gave people polio. There was a vaccine that introduced another virus from contamination.

Not all vaccines are safe. Big pharma wants you to think so though. Don't drink the cool aid.
    🚨🚧Moronity of Gop alert!🚧🚨
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 08:431 edit
    @metal-brain said
    VAERS reporting is a gross underestimate. Even my own brother doesn't want to go through the trouble and he is in bad shape from the vaccine. They intentionally make it take a long time to fill it out and most people have no idea VAERS exists. Furthermore, government makes no effo ...[text shortened]... o they can deny cause and effect. Don't expect them to ever try. Big pharma has no interest in that.
    So your just lying then? Your thread title is misleading to the point of being a bare faced lie.
  10. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 08:45
    Click bait.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 13:52
    @Contenchess
    So who were you on your last time here? You didn't just drop off the train and pop in here.

Nah, you would never reveal your past avatars.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 23:21
    "The people behind the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) have admitted that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported” in an early grant:

“Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/medicine/vaers-admits-fewer-than-1-of-vaccine-adverse-events-are-reported/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_i7m8uABgN4dgLi3EsCOPInCSmSR5EEn0Eixdv_GxBxA-1635427654-0-gqNtZGzNAtCjcnBszQpR
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 23:23
    @Metal-Brain
    Give me a frigging break. You NEVER concede defeat or EVER admit you were wrong.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 23:24
    @Metal-Brain
    Jebesus you don't even know what a goalpost IS.

Just more evidence you are just another Russian asset.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 23:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Give me a frigging break. You NEVER concede defeat or EVER admit you were wrong.
    That is your psychological projection.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree