1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 15:41
    @very-busty said
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/10/20/parkland-shooter-nikolas-cruz-pleads-guilty-2018-school-massacre/8535354002/

The Parkland shooter is facing the death penalty. Is there any reason why premeditated murder of children should not get the death penalty?
    Life in prison is a luxury only the wealthy nations can afford. On average it costs about $ 25 to 30 K US per year, and as much as $70K in some cases, to keep such a person in prison. If your country is rich and think that is money well spent then that is your choice. Go for it. I live in a poor country where $30,000 US a year is about 5 times the average salary of a lower middle class person. I say execute them .. all pedophiles, murderers, armed robbers, drug pushers, Stop wasting taxpayers money keeping those cockroaches alive and well in prison, when decent law abiding persons are suffering.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 16:04
    @rajk999 said
    Life in prison is a luxury only the wealthy nations can afford. On average it costs about $ 25 to 30 K US per year, and as much as $70K in some cases, to keep such a person in prison. If your country is rich and think that is money well spent then that is your choice. Go for it. I live in a poor country where $30,000 US a year is about 5 times the average salary of a lower ...[text shortened]... y keeping those cockroaches alive and well in prison, when decent law abiding persons are suffering.
    I do question the number of 'innocent' people that are executed.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 16:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    I do question the number of 'innocent' people that are executed.
    I question the number of guilty people that are living well in prison while the people they damaged and maimed for life live is pain.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 23:19
    @rajk999 said
    I question the number of guilty people that are living well in prison while the people they damaged and maimed for life live is pain.
    You will note that when (winning) posts start to die out, as will this one, it is because the libs run out of ammunition.
    Why don't they, as getters-of-other-people's-stuff, just go get some good info from conservatives to post?
  5. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 23:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    You will note that when (winning) posts start to die out, as will this one, it is because the libs run out of ammunition.
    Why don't they, as getters-of-other-people's-stuff, just go get some good info from conservatives to post?
    To a liberal...what you just said is tantamount to blasphemy.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 01:09
    @contenchess said
    To a liberal...what you just said is tantamount to blasphemy.
    Alas, I think they’re gone. A little ‘group’ meeting at a Pub, I spect. Reminds one of the Resistance in France!,, Circa 1943.
  7. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 01:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Alas, I think they’re gone. A little ‘group’ meeting at a Pub, I spect. Reminds one of the Resistance in France!,, Circa 1943.
    Oh ya? I wouldn't know.

They remind of a bunch of race traitors.

I keep it simple.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 02:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    I posted a thorough answer to the question asked in the OP.

I have nothing else to add to that and I didn’t notice anyone challenging it either.

So your conclusion is, sir, complete and utter bollocks.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 02:33
    @contenchess said
    Oh ya? I wouldn't know.

They remind of a bunch of race traitors.

I keep it simple.
    Uhuh.
    Simple is how you keep it. Obviously.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 15:21
    @shavixmir
    Speaking of shooting, did you hear Alex Baldwin just killed his director and injured his photographer with a supposedly safe gun, supposed to be a stage prop but was a loaded weapon.

It wasn't like he was in a scene where he is shooting the bad guys, he shot the DIRECTOR which tells me he was screwing around,
    HAHA, I am going to shoot you, HAHA.

I guess he won't be prosecuted but TWO people shot? Why wasn't he clued in after the FIRST shot?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 21:26
    @rajk999 said
    Life in prison is a luxury only the wealthy nations can afford. On average it costs about $ 25 to 30 K US per year, and as much as $70K in some cases, to keep such a person in prison. If your country is rich and think that is money well spent then that is your choice. Go for it. I live in a poor country where $30,000 US a year is about 5 times the average salary of a lower ...[text shortened]... y keeping those cockroaches alive and well in prison, when decent law abiding persons are suffering.
    I would say that obviously it doesn't cost the same to imprison someone across different countries but that's obvious to anyone who is not a complete moron.

So instead i am asking if you're trolling to sound edgy or to get some weird kicks. Because you're obviously trolling, right? You're not a complete moron.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 21:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Suuuuure buddy. It's definitely not because you tire people out and they just give up and move on
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 21:47
    @zahlanzi said
    Suuuuure buddy. It's definitely not because you tire people out and they just give up and move on
    Well, now bad can I be. I simply asked Suzianne, who says Tucker Carlson is a liar, to please tell us what lie. Is this supposed to be an interesting debate board, or not? Or do we just listen to cast-off comments like "He lies!" and that it is it. Talk About Boring!! So, I am doing everyone a favor to bring up a good spar.
    I just asked her to tell us any lie that he tells tonite so we can chat about it. I am a nice guy. Having said that, did you see on another thread that I said that if Romania disappeared tonite, that after a few days of reports, that that would be about it. Old news. Like floods in Bangladesh. Imagine the reporting if the USA disappeared. Ahhhhh, you see the difference, do you.......

Any way, let us hope Suzy reports the list of lies so we can energize the forum !!!!!
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 22:05
    @zahlanzi said
    I would say that obviously it doesn't cost the same to imprison someone across different countries but that's obvious to anyone who is not a complete moron.

So instead i am asking if you're trolling to sound edgy or to get some weird kicks. Because you're obviously trolling, right? You're not a complete moron.
    A troll [whatever that is], means nothing when you used the word because you seen to use it on anyone who disagrees with you. A man who supports murderers and pedophiles and kidnappers and other such evil people has to be the most sick and depraved on the planet. So the moron is you.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 11:25
    @rajk999 said
    A troll [whatever that is], means nothing when you used the word because you seen to use it on anyone who disagrees with you. A man who supports murderers and pedophiles and kidnappers and other such evil people has to be the most sick and depraved on the planet. So the moron is you.
    i called you a moron for saying cost of imprisoning people is the same across different countries, you retort with "someone who supports murderers and pedophiles". Are you having debates with your imaginary friends and just post the conclusion? Because i can't understand how not wanting to execute everyone convicted of murder or pedophiles means i am supporting them. Did you assume i want to give them a cookie?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree