1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 22:03
    @AverageJoe1
    And how confused are repubs now in the house and senate?

I don't see THEM writing bills designed to help ANYONE much less homeless.

If I am wrong, point me to the bills repubs have written and presented to the house and senate in the past year.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 22:14
    @sonhouse said
    @Rajk999
    It is still a moral issue whether you like it or not.
    It is supposed to be immoral to kill and of course that is a whole other can of worms but you want to do it because it is more convenient, you could have a que forming.
    That is a false morality because it shows more sympathy for the perp rather than for the victim or for the rest of society. As far as I know it is not immoral to kill killers and other vermin of society.

Im all for giving first time offenders a break, and for a certain amount of rehabilitation or for hearing that someone was abused as a child and needs a second chance but your system has failed to draw the line. Killers and pedophiles and other cockroaches have been released from prison and have repeatedly committed their acts of violence and escaped justice. Your system is a failure because your society has become soft and weak.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 22:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    You don’t bother. Strange, the rest of us bother.
    Funny you mention people going homeless while we support and feed vicious criminals, $60k each. What are you saying? You like that formula. Liberals. A confused lot.
    i love how you're so concerned about the homeless. I will remind you this each time you oppose doing anything for them.

But yes, it costs a non-zero amount to imprison someone. If money is what you care about you must already know it costs more to have someone on death row than in prison for life, right?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 02:00
    @zahlanzi said
    i love how you're so concerned about the homeless. I will remind you this each time you oppose doing anything for them.

But yes, it costs a non-zero amount to imprison someone. If money is what you care about you must already know it costs more to have someone on death row than in prison for life, right?
    Easy, I have at least TWENTY TIMES (ask sue and h
    Kev and Marauder and Mott and Conchess ) that we should support those pitiful people . Homeless, etc,)
    Please write back and say yes, Joe: you said that
  5. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 02:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kev and Marauder and Mott and Conchess ) that we should support those pitiful people . Homeless, etc,)
    It's Contenchess.

Not Conchess 😐
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 03:09
    @contenchess said
    It's Contenchess.

Not Conchess 😐
    Like Un Conchess??
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 07:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Saying "we should help those people " and opposing anything proposed by the democrats (because republicans sure as hell won't do anything) are kind of contradictory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree