1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '21 07:23
    Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats, leaked papers reveal
    Leaked documents reveal researchers applied for $14m to fund controversial project in 2018

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/21/wuhan-scientists-planned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 23:52
    NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nih-admits-funding-gain-function-125103852.html
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 06:00
    @metal-brain said
    Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats, leaked papers reveal
    Leaked documents reveal researchers applied for $14m to fund controversial project in 2018

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/21/wuhan-scientists-planned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/
    You have got to be the most gullible person on the planet.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 12:111 edit
    Remembering Those Journalists Who Helped Cover for Anthony Fauci’s ‘Gain-of-Function’ Misdirection.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/remembering-those-journalists-helped-cover-180354699.html

Fauci lied to congress. He should go to prison.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/571601-rand-paul-says-fauci-deserves-a-five-year-prison

https://therightwingrebel.com/moutain-of-leaked-docs-put-fauci-on-the-fast-track-to-prison/
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 12:20
    @suzianne said
    You have got to be the most gullible person on the planet.
    you are under threat of being infected with this deadly virus fauci helped create with a hostile govt and you call someone gullible…you my friend are not only gullible but STUPID to boot.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 12:32
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you are under threat of being infected with this deadly virus fauci helped create with a hostile govt and you call someone gullible…you my friend are not only gullible but STUPID to boot.
    Suzi is a lying troll.
    I doubt she believes her own rhetoric. I think it is her vain attempt to lash out at the truth she hates so much.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 14:031 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Oh, WAIT, you mean Covid came from a LAB? BOY, I NEVER heard THAT one.

WOW what a shocker, FROM A LAB!

So mr I KNOW I AM THE ONLY SMART ONE HERE,

WHAT THE HELL does it matter now? It's a bit late for recrimination even if true and BTW it is in fact NOT true, you LOVE to give credit to genetic engineers to be able to pull of such a feat in a lab but you are just spitting into the wind because that is not what happened.

The REAL deal here is you and all your Trump cultists want is to cause strife, trying to make America more split than it already is.

THAT is your goal.

You care NOTHING about the possible loss of democracy in the US.

You ONLY care about getting rid of democratic party as a viable force in American politics.

YOU want Repubs to run the country PERMENANTLY and we on the left will resort to violence if that happens.

GUARUNTEED.
  8. Tallinn
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 15:37
    @Metal-Brain

The US has several bio-labs for risky studies all over the world. On the mainland of US, such experiments are usually not allowed. For example, one of such labs in Ukraine, one in Georgia. There is a cluster of such labs close to Russian and Chinese borders.

Bats' coronaviruses are studied because the particles of such viruses are very big. They can be used for various purposes, other viruses can be added, etc.

China has a lot of caves with a lot of bats.
    This is the reason why US scientists have been interested in China and Wuhan lab.

Note that the US is not necessarily making the experiments in China, Wuhan lab. They have used Wuhan as a store. The vials with the examples of viruses can be transported with the planes to other laboratories.

Actually, some serious accidents have happened exactly due to the transportation of dangerous viruses or bacteria from one lab to the other.

In 2014, Obama declared a moratorium on GOF experiments.
    However, one experiment that was started already was allowed to finish.

In 2015, the scientific journal "Nature" published an article that declared that the US and Chinese scientists together have made in the lab a virus deadly for human beings. Some bats' coronavirus was used as a raw material.

Fauci has been a fan of GOF experiments.
    As soon as Donald Trump became the president of the US, Fauci succeeded to get the position of the council of the president. In the same year, Trump abolished the moratorium on the GOF experiments.

It is highly probable that the US and China both have been involved in creating a new coronavirus, able to infect and kill human beings.
  9. Tallinn
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 15:49
    @Metal-Brain

Bats in Chinese caves already HAVE coronaviruses. There are perhaps 30 000 different coronaviruses the bats have. The article you shared says something else: that the scientists planned to spread in Chinese caves such a coronavirus that has been MODIFIED in the lab to be able to infect human beings.
  10. Tallinn
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:39
    Confirmed. Yes, Fauci is in trouble now.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:58
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You're the one that believes that foolishness.

I wouldn't be so quick with the stupid, if I were you.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 17:59
    @metal-brain said
    Suzi is a lying troll.
    I doubt she believes her own rhetoric. I think it is her vain attempt to lash out at the truth she hates so much.
    You've probably never spoken the truth in your entire life.

God knows you never speak it here.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 18:02
    @eintaluj said
    And you claim you're not right or left.

With a lie like that, you must be on the right.
  14. Tallinn
    Moves
    22 Oct '21 20:04
    @suzianne said
    And you claim you're not right or left.

With a lie like that, you must be on the right.
    I shall block you, if it is technically possible on Red Hot Pawns.
    The problem is that your comment is personal, moreover, it is absolutely illogical.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 01:12
    @eintaluj said
    Yep.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-calls-fauci-investigation-resignation-212317792.html

He should go to prison for a long time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree