1. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 10:08
    Or her dolls, or her age, or innocence: she has threatened her sister already and she is on the terrorist list. A danger for national security in the US of A.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/27/2010-06-27_6yearold_ohio_girl_alyssa_thomas_placed_on_homeland_securitys_terror_watch_list.html

The war on rational thought keeps on raging, I guess.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 10:21
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    I suppose it does, and will continue to do so as long as teenage Hamas supporters [like yourself] are trawling through tabloids looking for things they can wave their willy about.
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 10:30
    That's the face of pure evil.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 13:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    I suppose it does, and ... teenage ... rs ... can wave their willy ...
    Brilliant analysis! It would be a shame for anyone to miss the rest of the post; as my edits might have changed its meaning somewhat.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 13:37
    [I apologize for beating a dead horse and all; but the concept filtering out other poster's comments never fails to amuse me.]
  6. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 13:41
    Originally posted by sh76
    [I apologize for beating a dead horse and all; but the concept filtering out other poster's comments never fails to amuse me.]
    A dead horse indeed. It was funny the first two times you did it, but now you just killed your own joke.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 14:02
    Originally posted by sh76
    Perhaps he uses a second account to read the posts that he doesn't want to see because he disgarees with them but that he does want to read because doing so goes to the very heart of the peculiar vanity that's in play here?
  8. silicon valley
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 18:06
    Or her dolls, or her age, or innocence: she has threatened her sister already and she is on the terrorist list. A danger for national security in the US of A.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/27/2010-06-27_6yearold_ohio_girl_alyssa_thomas_placed_on_homeland_securitys_terror_watch_list.html

and here's adam warlock expecting perfection from one side only, again. why bother to post it?

p.s., what's RHP on? it replaced the underscores in AW's link with spaces.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '10 18:16

The cute face of terror.

What will be of her when she turns teenager...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree