1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 13:49
    ....only for the manufacturer.

https://plandemicshirts.com/product/does-it-provide-immunity-only-for-the-manufacturer/
  2. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 18:11
    @metal-brain said

https://plandemicshirts.com/product/does-it-provide-immunity-only-for-the-manufacturer/
    Does the gene vaccine provide immunity?

No vaccine provides immunity Mr. Metal - brain. Any vaccine that provides 90% or more protection against a virus or disease is outstanding, most vaccines are in the 70% to 85% range.

For someone who posts constantly on this subject, you don't seem know much about it.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 19:45
    @mchill said

No vaccine provides immunity Mr. Metal - brain. Any vaccine that provides 90% or more protection against a virus or disease is outstanding, most vaccines are in the 70% to 85% range.

For someone who posts constantly on this subject, you don't seem know much about it.
    you didnt get it did you?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 20:16
    @mchill said

What is your source of information?
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 20:38
    @metal-brain said
    What, apart from the ravings of an unending stream of conspiracy blogs, is yours?
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 21:38
    @metal-brain said
    You want me to spoon feed the information to you - again? Can't you look it up yourself?
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 22:35
    @metal-brain said

Once you take the vaccine at least you have immunity from having to drill down every half baked rabbit hole, and simply move on.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 00:51
    @mchill said
    You want me to spoon feed the information to you - again? Can't you look it up yourself?
    That is the typical response of a person that cannot prove their assertions.
    Lie to someone else.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 02:21
    @metal-brain said
    That is the typical response of a person that cannot prove their assertions.
    Lie to someone else.
    Even if we provide links and reports, you see reasons to only stick to your own narrative. So that’s the first reason nobody wants to bothered.

The second is that there is a certain level of common knowlege. When talking about a storm, we don’t provide links which prove that wind exists either.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 02:231 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you didnt get it did you?
    I did. And I thought your wee pun was actually quite an amusing dig at the pharamceutical industry’s lobbying prowess.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 06:57
    @shavixmir said
    Even if we provide links and reports, you see reasons to only stick to your own narrative. So that’s the first reason nobody wants to bothered.

The second is that there is a certain level of common knowlege. When talking about a storm, we don’t provide links which prove that wind exists either.
    You were a staunch supporter of the lockdowns because of asymptomatic spread.
    Now asmptomatic spread is acceptable now that vaccinated people are asymptomatic spreaders of the virus.

You are not consistent with your narrative. You are contradicting yourself.
    Asymptomatic spread was the bogeyman until you found out you are an asymptomatic spreader despite being vaccinated. Now you don't care.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 09:04
    @metal-brain said
    You were a staunch supporter of the lockdowns because of asymptomatic spread.
    Now asmptomatic spread is acceptable now that vaccinated people are asymptomatic spreaders of the virus.

You are not consistent with your narrative. You are contradicting yourself.
    Asymptomatic spread was the bogeyman until you found out you are an asymptomatic spreader despite being vaccinated. Now you don't care.
    Vaccinated people aren't getting ill. Or, at least, certainly not hospitalized.
    80% of hospitalizations are non-vaccinated people. Who represent 15% of the population (various per country, but most roughly in this area). Complete madness.

I've pointed out multiple times from multiple sources that unvaccinated people are the main cause of the spread of Corona: to unvaccinated people and vaccinated people alike. That you won't accept these facts is neither here nor there, for your opinion is worth less than a dog turd.

I've always made it very clear that the aim of managing the pandemic is to keep the hospitals from overloading. From day 1.
    So, don't talk to me about narratives, when all you bloody well do is stick to debunked garbage and ramble on like a retard on crack.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 11:542 edits
    @shavixmir said
    80% of hospitalizations are non-vaccinated people. Who represent 15% of the population (various per country, but most roughly in this area). Complete madness.

I've pointed out multiple times from multiple sources that unvaccinated people are the main cause of the spread of Corona: to unvacc ...[text shortened]... ives, when all you bloody well do is stick to debunked garbage and ramble on like a retard on crack.
    "Vaccinated people aren't getting ill. Or, at least, certainly not hospitalized. "

That is not true, Colin Powell was fully vaccinated with the gene vaccine and he died. Lots of people who got the gene vaccine have been hospitalized. Even the CDC admits that.

"80% of hospitalizations are non-vaccinated people"

That is not true either.

https://www.ibtimes.com/6617-fully-vaccinated-americans-have-died-covid-19-cdc-3315788

Former Kentucky state Rep. Brent Yonts died

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-kentucky-state-rep-dies-from-covid-19-he-was-fully-vaccinated-his-loved-ones-say/ar-AANxGLu

Broadway Actor Alvin Ing Dies of Breakthrough COVID-19 Complications

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/broadway-actor-alvin-ing-dies-of-breakthrough-covid-19-complications-at-age-89/ar-AAMUpud

Marc Pilcher dies of COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/bridgerton-hair-makeup-artist-marc-pilcher-dies-of-covid-19
  14. Tallinn
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 17:59
    Right now, in Estonia, 1/3 of the people hospitalized with the coronavirus are vaccinated. Some journalists mistakenly think that it means that 1/3 of the vaccinated people get the infection in a dangerous form. These journalists do not understand the basics of probability calculus and the calculus of percents.

My hypothesis is that the restrictions were made wrongly. It was falsely believed that the vaccine is very effective. People with the vaccination passport get the possibility to visit crowded places without precautionary measures (like masks). Vaccinated people were also too brave.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 21:45
    @shavixmir said

I've pointed out multiple times from multiple sources that unvaccinated people are the main cause of the spread of Corona: to unvacc ...[text shortened]... ives, when all you bloody well do is stick to debunked garbage and ramble on like a retard on crack.
    Depends on the vaccine I guess. The UK has more vaccinated people getting infected than the unvaccinated.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/fully-vaccinated-are-suffering-far-higher-rates-of-infection-than-the-unvaccinated-and-it-is-getting-worse/

Which vaccine do the dutch take?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree