1. Tallinn
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 22:51
    @metal-brain said
    Depends on the vaccine I guess. The UK has more vaccinated people getting infected than the unvaccinated.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/fully-vaccinated-are-suffering-far-higher-rates-of-infection-than-the-unvaccinated-and-it-is-getting-worse/

Which vaccine do the dutch take?
    It may depend on various factors. What vaccine was used, how the vaccinated person behaved after vaccination, whether some new strain of the virus appeared, etc.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 22:56
    @eintaluj said
    It may depend on various factors. What vaccine was used, how the vaccinated person behaved after vaccination, whether some new strain of the virus appeared, etc.
    I agree.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 00:47
    @Metal-Brain. Not that my opinion counts, but im amazed at all this vaccine correspondence. To me, there is a vaccine for covid. We have an
    Option to take it. Yes or no. Mandates by Govt aint gonna happen, except for govt employees. And businesses can mandate ad well.
    That’s it. Some , like pregnant women, its up to them. Maybe tske it, maybe not.
    So what is allbthe fuss?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 02:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    @Metal-Brain. Not that my opinion counts, but im amazed at all this vaccine correspondence. To me, there is a vaccine for covid. We have an
    Option to take it. Yes or no. Mandates by Govt aint gonna happen, except for govt employees. And businesses can mandate ad well.
    That’s it. Some , like pregnant women, its up to them. Maybe tske it, maybe not.
    So what is allbthe fuss?
    "Mandates by Govt aint gonna happen, except for govt employees"

How do you know?

What if the SARS2 virus mutates into a deadlier variant? It could be a genetically engineered version intentionally released just for a vaccine passport to be imposed.
    Has it ever occurred to you that a vaccine passport is the main goal of all of this?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 03:16
    @metal-brain said
    "Mandates by Govt aint gonna happen, except for govt employees"

How do you know?

What if the SARS2 virus mutates into a deadlier variant? It could be a genetically engineered version intentionally released just for a vaccine passport to be imposed.
    Has it ever occurred to you that a vaccine passport is the main goal of all of this?
    No it is not.

In most countries it isn’t even a vaccine passport, but a corona passport, where it is not visible for the viewer to distinguish between vaccination or recently tested negative.

Why oh why, sweet Jesus and Mary, would a corona passport be a goal in itself???
    Everybody has already got a passport… and a mobile phone… and number plates… and a tax number… what the F would be the bloody point of letting loose a disease just to force people to get yet another app on their phone???

There’s paranoia and then there’s delusional paranoia…
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 03:24
    @shavixmir said
    No it is not.

In most countries it isn’t even a vaccine passport, but a corona passport, where it is not visible for the viewer to distinguish between vaccination or recently tested negative.

Why oh why, sweet Jesus and Mary, would a corona passport be a goal in itself???
    Everybody has already got a passport… and a mobile phone… and number plates… and a tax number… w ...[text shortened]... e to get yet another app on their phone???

There’s paranoia and then there’s delusional paranoia…
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 03:44
    @metal-brain said
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
    China. That’s your answer?

Good grief. And, just so you know, the Chinese government isn’t doing it secretly by creating diseases so they can create apps to track and trace people…
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 04:47
    @shavixmir said
    China. That’s your answer?

Good grief. And, just so you know, the Chinese government isn’t doing it secretly by creating diseases so they can create apps to track and trace people…
    No, the credit system they have. They want it here.
    How better to control people?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree