Do mRNA vaccines cause cancer?

Do mRNA vaccines cause cancer?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
20 Mar 21

@shavixmir said
Vaccines don’t cause cancer.
Assertions mean nothing if you cannot explain why. I could teach a parrot to say that. It doesn't mean he can understand what he repeats.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Mar 21

MB

Moves
22 Mar 21

@shavixmir said
Polly want a cracker?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Mar 21

Just repeat after me.

w

Moves
22 Mar 21

@shavixmir

Vaccines don't cause cancer.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Mar 21

@Metal-Brain
How does it feel to have zero credibility here since what you are in reality is a professional troll?

MB

Moves
22 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
@shavixmir

Vaccines don't cause cancer.
Some viruses can with mRNA. Can you explain why oncogenic viruses can and mRNA vaccines cannot?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses

MB

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
How does it feel to have zero credibility here since what you are in reality is a professional troll?
You are the troll. You are avoiding debates and gaslighting.

w

Moves
22 Mar 21

@metal-brain said
Some viruses can with mRNA. Can you explain why oncogenic viruses can and mRNA vaccines cannot?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/oncogenic-viruses
Viruses and mRNA are not the same thing. Stop using them interchangeably.

MB

Moves
22 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
Viruses and mRNA are not the same thing. Stop using them interchangeably.
Stop acting like you don't know exactly what I am asking you.

RNA Viruses use mRNA to manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule (virus). mRNA vaccines manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule as well, just a different kind.

The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both. If you do not know that you are not a molecular biologist as you have claimed to be. No molecular biologist could possibly be that ignorant.

w

Moves
22 Mar 21

@metal-brain said
Stop acting like you don't know exactly what I am asking you.

RNA Viruses use mRNA to manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule (virus). mRNA vaccines manipulate your cells into reproducing a protein molecule as well, just a different kind.

The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both. If you do not ...[text shortened]... ecular biologist as you have claimed to be. No molecular biologist could possibly be that ignorant.
... just a different kind.

Yes, different is key here. You would not look at the tire of a car and call it a car. These things (RNA and viruses) are different because they are not the same.
The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both.
No, not the same.

MB

Moves
22 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
... just a different kind.

Yes, different is key here. You would not look at the tire of a car and call it a car. These things (RNA and viruses) are different because they are not the same.
The process for manipulating your cells into producing protein molecules is the same with both.
No, not the same.
You explained nothing.
You clearly don't know.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Mar 21

@Metal-Brain
And YOU are clearly full of shyte, as fits a professional troll. You don't argue, you put out opinions.

MB

Moves
24 Mar 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
And YOU are clearly full of shyte, as fits a professional troll. You don't argue, you put out opinions.
You are the troll.
You don't debate. You avoid debates with ad hominem attacks.
You are on the wrong forum.

You took the mRNA vaccine that isn't a vaccine. It isn't my fault you ignored my warnings. That is all on you. That is what happens when you let your partisan bias do your thinking. It is a shame you will learn the hard way.

They will have an mRNA shot to produce the protein their vaccine is taking away though. More money for them and you cannot sue them because their cause of it is classified (falsely) as a vaccine.

Your partisan leap of faith is what led to this. You need to wake up sooner or later. Neither major political party cares about you.

They think of you like you think of a rodent. You are a pest to them. Human life is the cheapest thing in the world going by supply and demand. You are worth next to nothing as far as they are concerned. They don't give a shyte about you and you worship them.

Fauci and Gates are your god kings. They installed you with their operating system and you will accept updates to it whenever they decide you will. All they have to do is to make up a new variant and you will line up like livestock to be tagged.

w

Moves
24 Mar 21

@metal-brain said
You are the troll.
You don't debate. You avoid debates with ad hominem attacks.
You are on the wrong forum.

You took the mRNA vaccine that isn't a vaccine. It isn't my fault you ignored my warnings. That is all on you. That is what happens when you let your partisan bias do your thinking. It is a shame you will learn the hard way.

They will have an mRNA shot to pr ...[text shortened]... l. All they have to do is to make up a new variant and you will line up like livestock to be tagged.
A 'debate'? You're just rambling on changing the definitions of words.