1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 04:33
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/26/georgia-senate-stalls-delta-tax-break-dispute-over-discounted-fare-agreement-nra/374215002/

The state of Georgia DEMANDED Delta airlines sign up with NRA or lose 40 million in tax breaks. This is only SLIGHTLY disturbing.
    Fuking NRA seems to own whole governments including the WH.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 14:15
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/26/georgia-senate-stalls-delta-tax-break-dispute-over-discounted-fare-agreement-nra/374215002/

The state of Georgia DEMANDED Delta airlines sign up with NRA or lose 40 million in tax breaks. This is only SLIGHTLY disturbing.
    can you point to where any NRA member has killed anyone, or committed any crime?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 14:20
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    can you point to where any NRA member has killed anyone, or committed any crime?
    All that can be know is that the NRA are terrorists and Trump is Hitler.

Got it?
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 16:37

It is offensive that government would use its influence to make an airline continue its relationship with an advocacy group. It also isn't explained why airlines should be exempt for a gasoline tax. My biggest objection is government picks winners and losers. Either their should be a gas tax and everyone pays or no tax and no one pays.
  5. Joined
    04 Oct '10
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 17:57
    Here's a better question: Why on earth would an airline have an affiliation with the NRA to begin with? It's not like it's symbiotic on ANY level.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 18:151 edit
    Can you point to where discontinuing a discount program requires prosecuting and convicting its recipients of committing a crime?
  7. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 18:35
    Originally posted by @bks2000
    Here's a better question: Why on earth would an airline have an affiliation with the NRA to begin with? It's not like it's symbiotic on ANY level.
    I think that's the wrong focus: an airline could or could not have a relationship with anyone. The relevant questions are
    (1) why does government care if an airline ends its relationship with another group?
    (2) why would airlines not pay gas taxes but other consumers do?
    I'd suggest it's because government is complete wrapped up with favoritism and promoting unequal agendas and we should be bothered by that.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 18:55
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I think that's the wrong focus: an airline could or could not have a relationship with anyone. The relevant questions are
    (1) why does government care if an airline ends its relationship with another group?
    (2) why would airlines not pay gas taxes but other consumers do?
    I'd suggest it's because government is complete wrapped up with favoritism and promoting unequal agendas and we should be bothered by that.
    Government = people.
    People = always (okay... usually always) work in their own best self-interest.

That should unlock the mystery at least in part.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 19:05
    Originally posted by @js357
    Can you point to where discontinuing a discount program requires prosecuting and convicting its recipients of committing a crime?
    can you point to where I said it did?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 19:08

The NRA controls everything?

Let me guess, the Jews control the NRA. 😲
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 19:53
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The NRA controls everything?

Let me guess, the Jews control the NRA. 😲
    It would be funny if people started shooting NRA members.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 21:50
    can you point to where I said it did?
    Yes, your question implies that the justification of discontinuance of the discount program depends entirely on whether killing and/or a criminal conviction occurred.

Clearly it was a business decision, whether wise or foolish isTBD.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 22:02
    Originally posted by @js357
    Yes, your question implies that the justification of discontinuance of the discount program depends entirely on whether killing and/or a criminal conviction occurred.

Clearly it was a business decision, whether wise or foolish isTBD.
    Ummm no it doesn't...just a biased observation by you.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 22:26
    What if Democrats tried to force the airline to continue supporting Planned Parenthood? Surely Faux News
    and Reps would be frothing at the mouth about how Dems are corrupt, freedom of speech deniers, right?
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '18 22:531 edit
    Ummm no it doesn't...just a biased observation by you.
    Fake news, huh? Your question was asked for no reason at all. That sounds like “pointless.”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree