1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 15:34
    @Metal-Brain
    Why don't you google the very first time help from NATO was invoked by a country.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 17:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Why don't you google the very first time help from NATO was invoked by a country.
    The USSR does not exist anymore. Why do you want to reveal who we will protect and who we will not? Are we seeking protection money? Now Russia knows who they can invade with impunity. Is that the goal?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 17:291 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    So you didn't google the first time NATO was invoked.
    For all you idiots out there, that was 9-11-2001. You may have heard of THAT date at least?

That is the first and so far ONLY time NATO treaty was invoked.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 17:40
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So you didn't google the first time NATO was invoked.
    For all you idiots out there, that was 9-11-2001. You may have heard of THAT date at least?

That is the first and so far ONLY time NATO treaty was invoked.
    So NATO was used to get other NATO nations to fight a terrorist group with no nation so they could invade the nation they happened to be in? BTW, Afghanistan said they would hand over Bin Laden if the US could show proof Bin Laden and Al Qaeda committed the crime. They could not prove it. The FBI never charged Bin Laden or anyone else with the 911 terrorist attack before they invaded Afghanistan.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 04:141 edit
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-brain-dead-institutionalized-killing-new-normal/5696966
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 16:071 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    So being the card carrying contrarian, you are WAY ok with Trump killing NATO. Got it. Go it alone. Sure, we have 40,000 TANKS, that will do it. We are STRONG.
    Tell me, can you guess who will be dancing in the streets if Trump pulls out of NATO?
    Nope, not Macron. Nope, not Trudeau. Nope, not Merkel. Hint, the name begins with P. Well T also.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 18:27
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So being the card carrying contrarian, you are WAY ok with Trump killing NATO. Got it. Go it alone. Sure, we have 40,000 TANKS, that will do it. We are STRONG.
    Tell me, can you guess who will be dancing in the streets if Trump pulls out of NATO?
    Nope, not Macron. Nope, not Trudeau. Nope, not Merkel. Hint, the name begins with P. Well T also.
    Why do you think NATO is important?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 18:55
    @Metal-Brain
    Why do you think it ISN'T? Do you think for instance, now that the Soviet Union is gone, Russia is no threat? I guess you figure its just boys will be boys when Putin attacked Ukraine and took over Crimea. No big deal, those 13,000 dead Ukranians had it coming.....
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 20:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Why do you think it ISN'T? Do you think for instance, now that the Soviet Union is gone, Russia is no threat? I guess you figure its just boys will be boys when Putin attacked Ukraine and took over Crimea. No big deal, those 13,000 dead Ukranians had it coming.....
    Wonder why Obama let him take crimea?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Dec '19 22:11
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So Obama was supposed to do what, mount a million man army to drive out the Russians, then maybe take over Russia in the bargain? Are you usually this stupid or is it just another message from your Russian handlers?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '19 01:50
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    So Obama was supposed to do what, mount a million man army to drive out the Russians, then maybe take over Russia in the bargain? Are you usually this stupid or is it just another message from your Russian handlers?
    If they were a NATO nation he would have had to. The Ukraine is not NATO though. Remember what I said about non NATO members being a green light to invade with impunity? Russia knew they didn't have NATO protection, so Putin annexed Crimea. See how that works?

Nothing about Mifsud in the TV news. Comey said he was a Russian agent and Papadopoulos said he is a British agent. Mifsud started the whole investigation because he heard a rumor.

Are British agents trying to pull off a coup in our country? After all, Chris Steele is a British agent too. Where was Mifsud born?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree