1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 13:03
    @metal-brain said
    Here is an excerpt from your link:

"Mifsud, the London-based professor, did respond to inquiries from NBC News. He had previously told the Washington Post that he had "absolutely no contact" with the Russian government. Timofeev also could not be reached for comment. In an earlier interview with a Russian news outlet, he said Papadopoulos initiated contact and that he ...[text shortened]... letely duped by a liar. Was she a CIA agent?

Is Mifsud dead or not? Inquiring minds want to know.
    If you ever bothered to read the Mueller Report, you'd know that Mifsud was questioned by FBI agents, so there was no need for a subpoena.

If you had glanced at the Horowitz report, you'd know that what Mifsud said was taken seriously because independent investigation from other intelligence agencies showed it to be true i.e. the Russians did have e-mails which were stolen from the DNC which were politically damaging to HRC. And he knew about this two months before it became public. The FBI did not become aware of Mifsud's conversations with Papadopoulos until mid-July when an Australian diplomat informed the agency that Papadopoulos had told him of the substance of his conversations with Mifsud. That triggered the start of Crossfire Hurricane.

You could at least try reading the Executive Summaries of the two reports if you are really interested in the facts rather than outlandish conspiracy theories.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 13:10
    @no1marauder said
    If you ever bothered to read the Mueller Report, you'd know that Mifsud was questioned by FBI agents, so there was no need for a subpoena.

If you had glanced at the Horowitz report, you'd know that what Mifsud said was taken seriously because independent investigation from other intelligence agencies showed it to be true i.e. the Russians did have e-mails which were st ...[text shortened]... he two reports if you are really interested in the facts rather than outlandish conspiracy theories.
    “FBI did not become aware of Mifsud's conversations with Papadopoulos until mid-July ”

LOL
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 13:441 edit
    @no1marauder said

If you had glanced at the Horowitz report, you'd know that what Mifsud said was taken seriously because independent investigation from other intelligence agencies showed it to be true i.e. the Russians did have e-mails which were st ...[text shortened]... he two reports if you are really interested in the facts rather than outlandish conspiracy theories.
    You read the Mueller report? Don't you mean you read parts of the Mueller report?

Here it is again:

"Former FBI Director James B. Comey, with access to counterintelligence files, said flatly that Mr. Mifsud was a Russian “agent.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/27/joseph-mifsud-gave-deposition-john-durham-russia-g/

Is he a Russian agent or not? Since you say you read the report you should be able to tell me.

Papadopoulous says he is a British agent.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/papadopoulous-joseph-misfud-was-british-agent-not-russian/

"the Russians did have e-mails which were stolen from the DNC which were politically damaging to HRC."

Do you mean the e-mails that proved Debbie Wasserman Shultz was conspiring to rig the primary elections against Sanders? Hitlery controlled the DNC at that time (scandalous because she hijacked it before the nomination) and that means the buck stops with her. HRC was election meddling. I suppose Hitlery's election meddling is damaging to her. It is her own fault for election meddling. She knows better.

Is that all you have?

So let's look at what we have found out. The origin of the Russia investigation is a British agent. The origin of the Steele Dossier is a British agent. He was working for Fusion GPS who was hired by the DNC which was controlled by Hitlery at the time. Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya was working for Fusion GPS as well. Clear ties to Hitlery through the DNC which she controlled.

Looks like a DNC/British led coup to me. We should threaten to bomb the British if they don't stop their meddling. We should execute Steele and Mifsud publicly!
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:26
    @sonhouse.........What do you expect, an intellectual?
    METAL BRAIN is one of our friends from 'THE GREAT WHITE NORTH''
    Don't know what they're whining about, they just elected TRUDEAU, didn't they.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:32
    @jimm619 said
    @sonhouse.........What do you expect, an intellectual?
    METAL BRAIN is one of our friends from 'THE GREAT WHITE NORTH''
    Don't know what they're whining about, they just elected TRUDEAU, didn't they.
    I'm not Canadian. Not that I don't wear a tuque, eh.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:32
    @metal-brain said
    You read the Mueller report? Don't you mean you read parts of the Mueller report?

Here it is again:

"Former FBI Director James B. Comey, with access to counterintelligence files, said flatly that Mr. Mifsud was a Russian “agent.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/27/joseph-mifsud-gave-deposition-john-durham-russia-g/

Is he a Russian agent or not? S ...[text shortened]... to bomb the British if they don't stop their meddling. We should execute Steele and Mifsud publicly!
    No, actually I read the entire Mueller Report; in fact, it sits on the table right next to my bed.

I think I've wasted enough time with your unsubstantiated evidence free theories.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 14:40
    @no1marauder said
    No, actually I read the entire Mueller Report; in fact, it sits on the table right next to my bed.

I think I've wasted enough time with your unsubstantiated evidence free theories.
    Are you claiming Papadopoulous didn't say Mifsud is a British agent?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/papadopoulous-joseph-misfud-was-british-agent-not-russian/

Is he a British agent or a Russian agent? Papadopoulous and Comey cannot both be right. Why would any loyal American trust the word of a Russian agent? You had better hope Papadopoulous is right and he is a British agent. Kind of stupid to let a Russian agent start a coup attempt, right?

I think we should execute Steele and Mifsud. Whether they are part of a British led coup or not those two are meddling. They should hang to set an example.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 17:181 edit
    @Metal-Brain

So suppose you are 100% correct. Does that mean now we have to let all those innocent victims like Mantafort and Cohen and the rest go AND pay them restitution for the crime of falsely convicting them?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 17:40
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain

So suppose you are 100% correct. Does that mean now we have to let all those innocent victims like Mantafort and Cohen and the rest go AND pay them restitution for the crime of falsely convicting them?
    yes...information obtained illegally cannot be used in a court of law.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 17:41
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Well then, by all means, release a known Russian agent and Trump's fixer.
  11. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 17:55
    @no1marauder said
    Now you can stack the DOJ IG report on top, and soon the Durham report to complete the trilogy! I'm going to bind them all together and add "The Fellowship of the Coup" on there with a Sharpie.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Dec '19 18:44
    @Sleepyguy
    So the only ones NOT lying are Trump and Barr. Got it.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 14:07

I think we should execute Steele and Mifsud. Whether they are part of a British led coup or not those two are meddling. They should hang to set an example.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 14:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Hey, what do you think about the idea Trump wants the US to pull out of NATO? He has said that for years. If he gets re-elected, he may do just that.
    That ok with you?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '19 14:41
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Hey, what do you think about the idea Trump wants the US to pull out of NATO? He has said that for years. If he gets re-elected, he may do just that.
    That ok with you?
    What was the purpose of NATO? To protect countries from being invaded by the USSR. The USSR does not exist anymore. Besides, what purpose does it serve? To let Russia know they will not defend non NATO states so they can invade them with impunity?

Bush threatened to close military bases in Germany if they did not vote for the Iraq war in the UN. Have we ever been truly loyal to NATO nations?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree