1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 16:12
    @metal-brain said
    That is because government will not fund any studies to determine that, but India is a strong indication it is an effective treatment.

The antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven ineffective against covid.......and government has no intention of finding out. Big pharma is clearly not confident ivermectin isn't effective. If they were they wou ...[text shortened]... ey changed the definition of vaccines to include gene therapy and thus have immunity from liability.
    That is because government will not fund any studies to determine that..

You're only being dishonest with yourself. Nobody else thinks this. There are several US clinical trials, and dozens of research articles funded by NIH laboratories. Google it.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '22 03:581 edit
    @wildgrass said
    That is because government will not fund any studies to determine that..

You're only being dishonest with yourself. Nobody else thinks this. There are several US clinical trials, and dozens of research articles funded by NIH laboratories. Google it.
    They are ongoing. Government dragged it's feet. It never should have taken this long and they still are not concluded. The problem is that the studies that have been concluded are highly biased. Probably funded by big pharma.

You are clearly biased against ivermectin for political reasons. Why are you not equally critical of Merck's Molnupiravir and Pfizer's Paxlovid? Why did they get FDA approval? There are no long term studies on them. Ivermectin has been around for over half a century. We know ivermectin is safe.

I think you have unwittingly become a propaganda tool for big pharma. All you are doing is repeating their disinformation talking points.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jan '22 05:17
    @metal-brain said
    They are ongoing. Government dragged it's feet. It never should have taken this long and they still are not concluded. The problem is that the studies that have been concluded are highly biased. Probably funded by big pharma.

You are clearly biased against ivermectin for political reasons. Why are you not equally critical of Merck's Molnupiravir and Pfizer's Paxlovid? ...[text shortened]... propaganda tool for big pharma. All you are doing is repeating their disinformation talking points.
    Better a propaganda tool be, than just a tool.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 23:02
    @shavixmir said
    Better a propaganda tool be, than just a tool.
    You are a covid extremist.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 13:43
    @metal-brain said
    You are a covid extremist.
    I'm an extremist because I use and quote the data provided by EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT, all health services and every bloody expert there is...

Yet, you, who masturbate whilst watching your mother shower, who believes absolutely every madhatter theory that contradicts every single expert... written by people who... go figure... aren't experts in anything... are not an extremist?

In what world do you reside?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 22:59
    @shavixmir
    But TOOLS are USEFUL. Can't you figure out a better name for one who has a brain made of metal?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 08:121 edit
    @shavixmir said
    I'm an extremist because I use and quote the data provided by EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT, all health services and every bloody expert there is...

Yet, you, who masturbate whilst watching your mother shower, who believes absolutely every madhatter theory that contradicts every single expert... written by people who... go figure... aren't experts in anything... are not an extremist?

In what world do you reside?
    No you aren't. I would like to see you post data provided by EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT, all health services and every bloody expert there is. Start with Dr. Robert Malone. He is an expert, yet you never posted data from him.

https://rumble.com/vsxh9w-democratic-voters-want-to-imprison-the-unvaccinated.html

I challenge you to do what you falsely claimed you did. You are a covid extremist and a liar.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree