@Great-Big-Stees saidNo thanks. Do you think their government takes good care of its citizens, or at all basically.
You ever been to Cuba? If not when “things” settle down, you should go.
@mike69 saidHappiness Report?!?!?!? You moron (sorry, sometimes it is just too much) do you not realize that happiness is subjective. Subjective, look it up. Happiness to Shav, he said, is to ride around without a care in the world. Something like that. That would not be happiness to me. I will not bore you with what makes me happy, but he and I have different definitions.
Is this when you skip over to the red light district and have sex with a 16 year old in your 80 to 85% white country?
So your post is ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS!
Geez.
@Great-Big-Stees saidVery very good posts on the Forum, really gets us thinking. Stees, you get honors. Whizbang.
You ever been to Cuba? If not when “things” settle down, you should go.
@Great-Big-Stees saidLike I said, really insightful posting by Little Stees.
The government will change, just like in yours and mine do. Do you vacation outside of the US?
@AverageJoe1 saidSome on here I may be more erudite than am I but I too can make my feelings known, concerning anything brought up in these threads. 😁
Like I said, really insightful posting by Little Stees.
@AverageJoe1 saidWell you clearly miss the point of my post and direction I was going. If your definition/opinion is different then good on you, then why post as it’s all opinions. I also never mentioned happiness report.
Happiness Report?!?!?!? You moron (sorry, sometimes it is just too much) do you not realize that happiness is subjective. Subjective, look it up. Happiness to Shav, he said, is to ride around without a care in the world. Something like that. That would not be happiness to me. I will not bore you with what makes me happy, but he and I have different definitions.
So your post is ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS!
Geez.
@Great-Big-Stees saidThen do yourself a favor, in the interest of exchanging ideas, conversing etc. Makes for better debate,
Some on here I may be more erudite than am I but I too can make my feelings known, concerning anything brought up in these threads. 😁
Only Sandhouse gets to ‘make his feelings known, with no filter.
@mike69 saidI am truly sorry, it was the slack-brained KingRat what wrote this:
Well you clearly miss the point of my post and direction I was going. If your definition/opinion is different then good on you, then why post as it’s all opinions. I also never mentioned happiness report.
“In the World Happiness Report 2026, the Netherlands ranks 7th (with a score around 7.31 to 7.76”
So I wrote you by accident. Let us not let his really stupid “ happiness report”, a real Gem, get away from us, however. What fool would base a post on the subjective finding of whether people are happy or not. There’s no way that I can be happy in the Netherlands. Relative to the USA, the Netherlands has nothing in the way of opportunities for happiness for a republican capitalist with the world by the tail. and people on the other side of a spectrum might go there and think that the handout/benefits world is any better than what we have in the USA.
And yes I concur that outlooks on ‘happiness’ are merely opinions. Only Stillhouse gets to render opinions.
We have some real doozies on the forum.
@AverageJoe1 saidWith responses like that, you sir only make my idea of your self importance more understandable.
Then do yourself a favor, in the interest of exchanging ideas, conversing etc. Makes for better debate,
Only Sandhouse gets to ‘make his feelings known, with no filter.
@AverageJoe1
No worries, i just get a little confused since you’ve done it a lot to me and had just did it to Moot
@mike69 saidI am older than you fellers, I err on the side of getting posts in order, but seldom on content and substantive issues!!!!!
@AverageJoe1
No worries, i just get a little confused since you’ve done it a lot to me and had just did it to Moot
Now, where were we. Say, can you, as an example, tell me what that King person was trying to say?? I’d like to nail another before retiring. I did not visit a riot today, so I am still alive!!!!