Breaking news!!

Breaking news!!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
04 Nov 13
2 edits

Senator Chuck Schumer has just appointed.....er....um.....endorsed Hillary Clinton to run in 2016. I repeat, Senator Chuck Schumer has just endorsed Hillary Clinton for president in 2016!!

In other news, it also appears that the sun will rise in the morning and the stars will indeed come out again tomorrow night.

jb

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by whodey
Senator Chuck Schumer has just appointed.....er....um.....endorsed Hillary Clinton to run in 2016. I repeat, Senator Chuck Schumer has just endorsed Hillary Clinton for president in 2016!!

In other news, it also appears that the sun will rise in the morning and the stars will indeed come out again tomorrow night.
That was Hillaryous!!!!

w

Moves
04 Nov 13
2 edits

Originally posted by joe beyser
That was Hillaryous!!!!
I knew that Hillary will be our next president, I just had no idea that the sun was going to come up again in the morning.

I saw the sun going down and the stores closing and I thought that would be it, but apparently the sun will indeed come up in the morning.

Yippee!! 😵

You know what Hillary would say though, "Living or dying, what does it matter?" LOL.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
04 Nov 13

I knew that Hillary will be our next president, I just had no idea that the sun was going to come up again in the morning.

I saw the sun going down and the stores closing and I thought that would be it, but apparently the sun will indeed come up in the morning.

Yippee!! 😵

You know what Hillary would say though, "Living or dying, what does it matter?" LOL.
Why would you believe anything Chuck Schumer says?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Nov 13

Good to know I am always worried about the sun and stars. 🙂
Kelly