Be All You Can Be ad

Be All You Can Be ad

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
158d

@averagejoe1 said
Here is a win.
You suggest quite weakly that since we had radio, that TV ads could not have bolstered or have any more effect on young men than a radio in mom's kitchen??????
You are saying that visuals do not increase the interest in a subject.....imagining being in a tank, or in an F16, or killing vermin with a BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle), etc? You tell ...[text shortened]... t, and why, and I will concede a win to you. If you cannot, then I win!.
Fair? Libs like fair.
You suggest quite weakly that since we had radio, that TV ads could not have bolstered or have any more effect on young men than a radio in mom's kitchen??????

I suggested nothing of the kind Joe, please go back and read what I posted.

Lake Como

Moves
158d

@mchill said

- Radio advertisements have been able to get their point across without "graphics" for over a century, so too has most print advertising, both of which the Army has used many times in the pas
Time to vote, this is necessary from time to time.
Does McHill say here, in effect, that TV visual ads do not get their point across any betteer than radio ads?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
158d

@JJ-Adams
Trump first but I don't know anyone who dies it.

Lake Como

Moves
158d

@sonhouse said
@JJ-Adams
What are responding to Sonhouse? I So want to know.

Lake Como

Moves
157d

@sonhouse said
@JJ-Adams
What do you mean by 'Trmp First". (oops, mispelled Trump) and what do you mean by 'I dont know anyone who dies it (is that a mispell?)?'
Are you responding to something here? What are you responding to? Are we to put down our coffee and go search for what it might have been? How will we be sure.?
You need to refresh your quote button.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
157d

@AverageJoe1
You can't read? It says JJ. He doesn't do English that well.

Lake Como

Moves
157d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You can't read? It says JJ. He doesn't do English that well.
You must be referrring to JJAdams, who posted many many times in the past, I wonde which post you are referring to? That is not much to ask. YOu are not very nice about his english problems.
Do you want us to search his posts till we find one that fits? I would rather research my Bitcoin. You did take my advice several months ago, it is through the roof.