1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:08
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I dont want the "gist of it"...

I want to know what he did.
    Omar said he just did some things is all.

Mwhahaha!

I just crack myself up.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    YOU tell me.
    You are posting in the "Debates" forum, and I (a non-American) have to educate you about one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:15
    @sonhouse said
    He lied to congress in 1989 and he did it again in his confirmation hearing as round 2 of being AG. I posted the gist of it twice, don't need to go into it again.
    Give it up, man. It is over we won, you lost. Why don’t we discuss abortion or the tobacco industry or something It is over. The only criminal and devious activities can be attributed to to Democrats and all of those actors spying and trying to ruin and bring down a President. I am amazed that you are unhappy that your president has been exonerated of wrongdoing.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 16:39
    @kazetnagorra said
    You are posting in the "Debates" forum, and I (a non-American) have to educate you about one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history?
    you are showing your ignorance is all.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 22:261 edit
    This is nothing more than the insurance plan in action. mueller and his team of democrats get to put out a report saying whatever they want and there is no way to refute them. A prosecuters job is to find if there was criminality, not to comment on >almost<.

They are betting on there being enough low IQ voters to fall for this.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 22:47
    @mott-the-hoople said
    This is nothing more than the insurance plan in action. mueller and his team of democrats get to put out a report saying whatever they want and there is no way to refute them. A prosecuters job is to find if there was criminality, not to comment on >almost<.

They are betting on there being enough low IQ voters to fall for this.
    The low IQ voters already fell.
    But hey, 2016 is in the rearview mirror.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 23:02
    @mghrn55 said
    The low IQ voters already fell.
    But hey, 2016 is in the rearview mirror.
    remind me again who won the popular vote?
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 23:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am amazed that you are unhappy that your president has been exonerated of wrongdoing.
    That's because he has NOT been exonerated. Neither Barr nor Mueller used "exonerated" to describe Trump; it was Trump himself who falsely used "exonerated".

Trump knows his supporters are dumbasses and will believe (and repeat) any lie he says.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 23:36
    @vivify said
    That's because he has NOT been exonerated. Neither Barr nor Mueller used "exonerated" to describe Trump; it was Trump himself who falsely used "exonerated".

Trump knows his supporters are dumbasses and will believe (and repeat) any lie he says.
    it takes a dumbass to be told a lie for over two years and then they tell you it was a lie...but you refuse to believe them...go figure
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 08:121 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    remind me again who won the popular vote?
    You seriously think it was TRUMP? Why don't you actually read the Mueller report, you can download the whole thing. MAYBE it can make a tiny crack in that defensive net you have built up in your brain about just how great Trump is in your mind.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:06
    @sonhouse said
    You seriously think it was TRUMP? Why don't you actually read the Mueller report, you can download the whole thing. MAYBE it can make a tiny crack in that defensive net you have built up in your brain about just how great Trump is in your mind.
    The $35 million report that didnt charge Trump with anything? Just think how many abortions your daughter could get with that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree