AOC says having children is dangerous!

AOC says having children is dangerous!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27 Feb 19
2 edits

@shavixmir said
Did she say that having children is dangerous, though?
Did she?
No. She didn’t.

Your post, as always, can only be summed by using words banned from RHP.

You, sir, are a moron.
It was a satirical play on the cortezss scare stories.

whodey's playing a higher game that's over your head. Go back to making anal incest trailer trash jokes, that's your level, you can google 'yo mama' jokes, rip them off and add in the words 'trailer trash' then pass them off as your own, none of your mates will see through that ploy.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Feb 19

@wajoma said
whodey's playing a higher game that's over your head.
I cannot imagine whodey going over anyone's head ... except yours.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27 Feb 19

@wolfgang59 said
I cannot imagine whodey going over anyone's head ... except yours.
In this thread it's clear he went right over the top of shavs and No1's head, do you want to be the third?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Feb 19

@wajoma said

whodey's playing a higher game that's over your head. Go back to making anal incest trailer trash jokes, that's your level, you can google 'yo mama' jokes, rip them off and add in the words 'trailer trash' then pass them off as your own, none of your mates will see through that ploy.
Yeah... that must be it.
Go back to wife beating and fixin’ pickups.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27 Feb 19
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Yeah... that must be it.
Go back to wife beating and fixin’ pickups.
Right, now that is definitely an original shav joke, probably better to google some other ones and rip them off shav.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
27 Feb 19

@wajoma said
Right, now that is definitely an original shav joke, probably better to google some other ones and rip them off shav.
Better learn where to put a comma.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27 Feb 19

@shavixmir said
Now that was funny, you were mocking wolfgang,

w

Moves
27 Feb 19

@wajoma said

It's time to face some fact my friend. Lefties are just too damn smart for me, why I need a slide ruler now just to come up with a pronoun to which to refer to someone.

Do I use, he, she, it, I would start calling Left wingers an "it" but that would probably offend them as well. Hell, I'm even scared to use the word "feminist" thinking that they will get just as pissed off as using the pronoun she.

Nope, I should have been born in simpler times my friend cuz I'm just a simple man, and proud of it.

w

Moves
27 Feb 19

@shavixmir said
A comma?

My pappy went into a comma once after an auto accident, he's fine now though.

Thanks for asking.