40 veterens die waiting for health care

40 veterens die waiting for health care

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
24 May 14

Originally posted by finnegan
It's true that the inspector general has not yet attributed deaths at the Phoenix VA to delays in care
That seems pretty fatal to the point of this thread, which opens with an assertion that 40 veterans not only died at the VA in Pheonix but did so intentionally as part of a secret death list.

There is nothing contentious in a claim that d ...[text shortened]... ey are just allegations and not from credible or objective sources. This is just a scare story.
Ah...you're not paying attention there, sport. The evidence is manifest.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
24 May 14

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Ah...you're not paying attention there, sport. The evidence is manifest.
What does it mean to say "the evidence is manifest?"

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
24 May 14

What does it mean to say "the evidence is manifest?"
Ok. Right. I'll speak more slowly and use smaller words.

"The evidence is manifest" means that the existence of two waiting lists, and chains of emails acknowledging (saying) the same, have already been produced. So your assertion (sentence) that this argument (saying) has some fatal flaw is disingenuous (not honest) and ill-informed (ignorant).

I'm sorry. I don't speak Dumb.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
24 May 14

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Ok. Right. I'll speak more slowly and use smaller words.

"The evidence is manifest" means that the existence of two waiting lists, and chains of emails acknowledging (saying) the same, have already been produced. So your assertion (sentence) that this argument (saying) has some fatal flaw is disingenuous (not honest) and ill-informed (ignorant).

I'm sorry. I don't speak Dumb.
Of course you don't speak dumb. That would be ungrammatical. You speak dumbly.

Various facts are in the public domain but how they fit together and what they imply requires something more competent than a quick trial by media followed with a lynch mob.

KM

Moves
24 May 14

Of course you don't speak dumb. That would be ungrammatical. You speak dumbly.

Various facts are in the public domain but how they fit together and what they imply requires something more competent than a quick trial by media followed with a lynch mob.
I agree my first reaction was this was a hatchet job by the media, they do it all the time.

E

Moves
25 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Krod Mandoon
I agree my first reaction was this was a hatchet job by the media, they do it all the time.
Unlike Lewinski I hope you have your clothes washed after you get done with Obama.