13 Minutes of Hillary Lying

13 Minutes of Hillary Lying

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 Aug 16

I tried to watch the video but only lasted 39 seconds. Whoever is able to watch Hillary lying for thirteen minutes should be given an award of some kind.

rain

Moves
30 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I tried to watch the video but only lasted 39 seconds.
...he said after deleting his history.

rc

Moves
30 Aug 16

Originally posted by vivify
...he said after deleting his history.
😀

Cape Town

Moves
30 Aug 16
1 edit

I'm noticing something about the way you post. You make cocksure statements devoid of any support of any kind, and try to put the other poster on the defensive, demanding sources while refusing to present any actual facts to back up your claims. Note how you conveniently left out specifics as to why this video is "cherry-picking", as per your MO.

It's a ...[text shortened]... resting tactic. It's also hypocritical and intellectually bankrupt, but interesting nonetheless.
I am noticing something about the way you post. You dodge the questions I pose and instead try to make up some story about how you have noticed some trend in my posting behaviour.
I am more than willing to give specifics but honestly can't be bothered to go through every single line of the video one by one and give you all the details when it is obvious from your response here that you will then just make some evasive post about my posting habits. So instead, I offered to discuss a particular statement in more detail and even gave you the opportunity to pick one. You have declined, which to me suggests you couldn't find a single statement by Hillary in that video that you thought you could actually prove was a lie.

rain

Moves
30 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
I am noticing something about the way you post. You dodge the questions I pose and instead try to make up some story about how you have noticed some trend in my posting behaviour.
I am more than willing to give specifics but honestly can't be bothered to go through every single line of the video one by one and give you all the details when it is obvious ...[text shortened]... a single statement by Hillary in that video that you thought you could actually prove was a lie.
*yawn*

You know I don't dodge posts, so this post just comes across as anger tears.

I'd ask you to post some proof of me dodging posts, but of course, as is your MO, you'd just refuse to do that, per your debating style of putting others on the defensive, so no one notices you're unable to back up your claims...ever.

I am more than willing to give specifics but honestly can't be bothered

I rest my case.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Aug 16

Actually I saw several instances of cherry-picking of statements that may or may not be lies. In fact, I found it interesting how few good instances of actual lies (if any at all) there were in the clip. You would think a carrier politician like Hillary would have plenty of documented lies available.

What would you say is the best, no-nonsense clear example of a lie in the video?
Just because you feel better doesn't mean you should stop taking the meds.

Do the words "sniper fire" mean anything to you?
How about "pro gay marriage?"
Maybe "Democrats don't attack Democrats?"

How far up the donkey did you actually get your head?
Are you able to see out the mouth?

Cape Town

Moves
30 Aug 16

You know I don't dodge posts
I know you do and you did and this post itself is a clear dodge.

.. so this post just comes across as anger tears.
And yours just comes across as more dodging. 'Anger and tears'? Seriously?

Cape Town

Moves
30 Aug 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]Just because you feel better doesn't mean you should stop taking the meds./b]
That insult just doesn't work when coming from a flat earther. Seriously, if you want to use insults on this forum and not look like a fool, the simply cannot be along the lines of telling someone else they are illogical, delusional or in need of psychiatric help. It just won't work.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Aug 16

That insult just doesn't work when coming from a flat earther. Seriously, if you want to use insults on this forum and not look like a fool, the simply cannot be along the lines of telling someone else they are illogical, delusional or in need of psychiatric help. It just won't work.
You can continue your charming ploy of pointing your cigarette-stained fingers in every direction away from you, but ultimately you are stuck with yourself, with your own words.
Flat earth, square earth, oblate spheroid, none of them can change the reality of your intransigence in feigning an ignorance that Clinton isn't clearly and demonstrably shown in blatant lies.

"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo saying

Cape Town

Moves
30 Aug 16

You can continue your charming ploy of pointing your cigarette-stained fingers in every direction away from you, but ultimately you are stuck with yourself, with your own words.
Flat earth, square earth, oblate spheroid, none of them can change the reality of your intransigence in feigning an ignorance that Clinton isn't clearly and demonstrably shown in blatant lies.

"You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
Navajo saying
You can't reason with a flat earther.
My saying.

rain

Moves
30 Aug 16
3 edits

I know you do and you did and this post itself is a clear dodge.

[b].. so this post just comes across as anger tears.

And yours just comes across as more dodging. 'Anger and tears'? Seriously?[/b]
You claim info from the video is faulty, without specifically pointing out what you disagree with or what support you have for this disagreement, then demand that I pick a point in the video and defend it---even though the video already defends its points---and claim I'm "dodging" if I ask for a specific argument to respond to?

Amusing. Hypocritical, but amusing.

Present a specific point you disagree with, along with support for it, and I'll respond.

Naturally, though it's clear I won't "dodge" (I'm out right challenging you) you will continue your forum version of anger tears, stomp your feet and refuse to put forward an argument....all the while mad that I'm on to your cheap debate tactic.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Aug 16

You can't reason with a flat earther.
My saying.
Your saying is worth about as much as the paper it's printed on...
and ain't no one printing any of your crappie anytime soon.

You've been afforded every opportunity to eviscerate the flat earth position and have failed at every turn.
It isn't that you cannot reason with a flat earther as much as you simply cannot reason at all.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Aug 16

You claim info from the video is faulty,
I claim that not all the statements made by Hillary in the video are clear cases of Hillary lying.

without specifically pointing out what you disagree with
I was specific enough. How specific must I be? Do you dispute my claim? If so, say so, instead of going off on a rant about how you think you have observed a pattern in my posting behaviour.

or what support you have for this disagreement,
I honestly didn't think it needed support and that anyone who actually watched the video would agree. Again, do you dispute this? If you do, please state it clearly so that you will look like an utter fool when I point it out to you.

then demand that I pick a point in the video and defend it
Your thread seems to be claiming that every statement in that video by Hillary is obviously a lie. I asked you to choose the one you thought you could best defend, and I would pick it apart and show that it was far from definite that it was a lie. You clearly know that you cannot demonstrate that a single one of Hillaries statements in that video is a lie.

Amusing. Hypocritical, but amusing.
Dodging as usual.

Present a specific point you disagree with, along with support for it, and I'll respond.
I disagree with your claim that every statement by Hillary in that video is obviously a case of her lying.

Naturally, though it's clear I won't "dodge" (I'm out right challenging you)
You are outright dodging. I put up the challenge on page one and you have been dodging since then and now you want to pretend that you are doing the challenging whilst still not responding to my challenge.

you will continue your forum version of anger tears, stomp your feet and refuse to put forward an argument....all the while mad that I'm on to your cheap debate tactic.
You will continue to pretend that I have some forum version of 'anger tears, stomp my feet'. Seriously? That is what you get from my posts?

To repeat the challenge: pick one statement in that video made by Hillary that you feel exemplifies a clear example of her lying.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Aug 16

[b]Your saying is worth about as much as the paper it's printed on.../b]
Which is worth a whole lot more than the words of a flat earther. Sorry, but I already warned you about trying to play superior when you are flat earther. It falls flat.

rain

Moves
30 Aug 16

I claim that not all the statements made by Hillary in the video are clear cases of Hillary lying.

[b]without specifically pointing out what you disagree with

I was specific enough. How specific must I be? Do you dispute my claim? If so, say so, instead of going off on a rant about how you think you have observed a pattern in my posting behaviour ...[text shortened]... statement in that video made by Hillary that you feel exemplifies a clear example of her lying.[/b]
"How specific must I be?"

Pick something you disagree shows Hillary lying, and provide support as to why you think so.

Got it?