Rush

Rush

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
27 Jun 13

Finally, inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. They have arguably the best drummer who ever lived, and two musicians that sound like 4 when they play. Playing together since 1974, incredebile band.

s

Moves
27 Jun 13

Originally posted by mudpie
Finally, inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. They have arguably the best drummer who ever lived, and two musicians that sound like 4 when they play. Playing together since 1974, incredebile band.
Long time waiting for this fabulous band. I have always been a big fan of every single one of them. Always underrated despite selling out everywhere they go and writing so many great albums. Justice is slow but does happen!

Z

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by mudpie
As much as I could take or leave a lot of Rush's material, I have the utmost respect for Neil Peart who is also the band's primary lyricist. Not too often you see that. It's a deserved induction for the band even if the hall of fame itself is a sham.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
30 Jun 13

Only god knows why Jeff Lynne isn't in it yet?