kanye west goes bezerk

kanye west goes bezerk

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
14 Sep 09

I don't know the details since I don't follow pop/hip hop but i heard he ran onstage at some music award show and yelled at everyone for not voting the right way.

Any chance this was another one of those planned publicity stunts or is he just a skid?

d

Moves
14 Sep 09
2 edits

Originally posted by uzless
I don't know the details since I don't follow pop/hip hop but i heard he ran onstage at some music award show and yelled at everyone for not voting the right way.

Any chance this was another one of those planned publicity stunts or is he just a skid?
I read about this today as well. Pretty hilarious!

As the story goes, a woman won an MTV Video Award and he just walked on stage, grabbed the mike and told everyone his displeasure with the fan voting saying beyonce deserved it.

I guess this kind of egocentric behaviour is not at all new from him.

From what I've also read, the crowd at the awards booed him for this (including fellow artists and industry types) and he flipped them all off.

Bizarre behaviour not uncommon for people who don't live in reality. And I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to get (even) more publicity than he gets now.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
14 Sep 09

OH MY GOD!

S

Moves
14 Sep 09

What? I just watched it on TV and it wasn't even as DRAMA as when Jarvis Cocker pushed Michael Jackson out of the way at the Brit awards.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Sep 09
1 edit

I'm so shocked by this, I can't explain it.

I was in the middle of writing a letter to my congressman to ask him for legislation favoring biofuels, but then I saw this other news and I decided to dedicate the rest of my natural life to demonstrate what a rude hypocrite that guy is.

Enough is enough.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
15 Sep 09

Originally posted by Seitse
I'm so shocked by this, I can't explain it.

I was in the middle of writing a letter to my congressman to ask him for legislation favoring biofuels, but then I saw this other news and I decided to dedicate the rest of my natural life to demonstrate what a rude hypocrite that guy is.

Enough is enough.
Non sub rec.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
15 Sep 09
1 edit

well well well...i just realized that kanye west was pre-booked to appear on the opening show for the new Jay leno show on NBC last night.

Hmm, anyone remember leno having Hugh grant booked after Grant was arrested for picking up a prostitute? That put Leno's ratings through the roof.

Now, on leno's opening night, he gets the biggest hip/hop star one night after a big media scandal?? Something's rottten here....

K

Germany

Moves
16 Sep 09

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/patrick-kanye.jpg

S
The Mullverine

Little Beirut

Moves
16 Sep 09

check out the "fish sticks" episode of South park.

M

Moves
16 Sep 09

the punishment

Kanye West will locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce. They will not to be allowed to emerge until they have produced a high quality rock performance. Studio musicians will be provided. Auto-tune will not be.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
16 Sep 09

Originally posted by Melanerpes
the punishment

Kanye West will locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce. They will not to be allowed to emerge until they have produced a high quality rock performance. Studio musicians will be provided. Auto-tune will not be.
Is being locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce THAT bad?

M

Moves
16 Sep 09

Originally posted by Palynka
Is being locked in a studio with Taylor Swift and Beyonce THAT bad?
I understand

They will each be locked in separate rooms within the studio. It will take a great deal of focus for this trio to produce rock music. We can't have any distractions.