for sonhouse

for sonhouse

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Jun 09
1 edit

hi, here is some links to my cousin playing some acoustic guitar. i hope you like it - regards robbie.

&NR=1

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jun 09
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
hi, here is some links to my cousin playing some acoustic guitar. i hope you like it - regards robbie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8V8BYwrqg&NR=1
Thanks for that, he is a decent player. Listen to this guy, O'Carolyn's Draught, pretty good and smooth, just came across it listening to your cous.
&feature=related

This guy is really good! Listen to this one in DADGAD, it's much better than the last piece I found. I gather he's French.
&feature=related

rc

Moves
09 Jun 09
1 edit

my cousin thinks that he is mince at playing the guitar, but these other players are really beautiful, thanks, if only i could read more than a bar a week 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jun 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
my cousin thinks that he is mince at playing the guitar, but these other players are really beautiful, thanks, if only i could read more than a bar a week 🙂
For folk music, you don't need to read music, just listen close and play it. Or get a good ear music teacher or mentor. Having music parties is a great way to learn. Have musicians over to the house, get drunk, stoned, whatever and have them teach you stuff.