Eurovision Song Contest

Eurovision Song Contest

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
26 Feb 08

I just heard Ireland will be sending in a turkey doll?
The Turks should have thought of that.

Silly contests, silly world...

M
Quis custodiet

ipsos custodes?

Moves
26 Feb 08

Originally posted by Aiko
I just heard Ireland will be sending in a turkey doll?
The Turks should have thought of that.

Silly contests, silly world...
He's not just any turkey doll.... He's a part of every Irish persons childhood, a shrewd political commentator and a musician..... Seriously I think he has 3 albums out.... His name's dustin.....

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
26 Feb 08

Originally posted by Mexico
He's not just any turkey doll.... He's a part of every Irish persons childhood, a shrewd political commentator and a musician..... Seriously I think he has 3 albums out.... His name's dustin.....
Ahh. I had seen the youtubes but thought it was just something made up for Eurovision.

M
Quis custodiet

ipsos custodes?

Moves
26 Feb 08

Originally posted by pawnhandler
Ahh. I had seen the youtubes but thought it was just something made up for Eurovision.
Nope he's been a presenter on the Den (kids T.V. show, that takes over a channel for most of a weekday and shows cartoons....) for over 10 years now.... He's actually quite funny, and is famous for making apt political comments usually shown on more adult T.V.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
26 Feb 08

&feature=related

Now there's culture for ya 😛

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
26 Feb 08

Oh my.

eo

the highway to hell

Moves
29 Feb 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1lIdd3VDBs&feature=related

Now there's culture for ya 😛
OMG, I couldnt stay the course to watch that one, only lasted 20 seconds then prematurely disconnected. ( -steady russ : )
I'm guessing that THING is going to represent Ireland in the Eurobongcontest. Its actually a good idea to move the whole thing a little further from reality if possible, all the countries should have puppets, scale the whole thing down to a small Transit van that can travel around each year. Terry Wogan should be replaced by a puppet too