Elegantly Wasted?

Elegantly Wasted?

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
26 Aug 08
4 edits

Who else thinks the tie-lover sings, "I'm better than Oasis" in some of the chorus.

*For those in the dark, the dude from INXS presented an award to Oasis for a song at some music award show a few years back. The guy who got the award took the mic and complained to the audience that he was receiving the award from a "Has been". Hence, INXS wrote this song shortly thereafter, the singer purposefully slurs the lyrics and the controversy ensued....

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by uzless
*For those in the dark, the dude from INXS presented an award to Oasis for a song at some music award show a few years back. The guy who got the award took the mic and complained to the audience that he was receiving the award from a "Has been". Hence, INXS wrote this song shortly thereafter, the singer purposefully slurs the lyrics and the controversy ensued....
What were they wearing?

"Has been" -- coded Shatner reference?!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
27 Aug 08

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
What were they wearing?

"Has been" -- coded Shatner reference?!
no coded references in this one.

A true story.

maybe no one remembers the song?

d

Moves
27 Aug 08

Oasis and INXS.

That's what I'm reading about here?

Thanks for nothing.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
27 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
Oasis and INXS.

That's what I'm reading about here?

Thanks for nothing.
No, you're reading about arrogance and revenge via personal attacks....would you expect anything less from a uzless posting?