bonsai thread

bonsai thread

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

y

Moves
10 Apr 08

any bonsai lovers out there?

R
OK SORRY

Moves
12 Apr 08

Originally posted by y0da777
No, but there are bonsai haters. I am one. Join the clan "The Bonsai Haters Clan" (A clan for Bonsai haters.)

d

Moves
12 Apr 08

I like bonsai and I hope to raise several after I retire.

y

Moves
12 Apr 08

i have a few going right now. and bonsai are an artform- the art of living things small and like nature.

i

Hull, UK

Moves
13 Apr 08

I had a bonsai that I lovingly cared for, then I went on holiday and left instructions for my family to water the bonsai while I was away.... Needless to say that after my two week holiday I came back to find a dead bonsai. After that I haven't wanted to care for another tree.

y

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by dinosaurus
I like bonsai and I hope to raise several after I retire.
why wait untill then? its not like you need 24 hours of care for your bonsai. tart with something easy like a juniper.

y

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by icantwrite
I had a bonsai that I lovingly cared for, then I went on holiday and left instructions for my family to water the bonsai while I was away.... Needless to say that after my two week holiday I came back to find a dead bonsai. After that I haven't wanted to care for another tree.
dont let that get you down, something like that happened to me but i kept going with my hobbie.

y

Moves
14 Apr 08

If some people show intrest in this i might start a bonsai support group/club or something like that. It could be forum based and we could teach each ofher about the artform we call bonsai.

y

Moves
14 Apr 08

bump

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by y0da777
I have had several bonsai and they all die. WHY??????

y

Moves
14 Apr 08

what variety of plant were they and how much did you water them?

In your face

Moves
14 Apr 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
I have had several bonsai and they all die. WHY??????
Cheap imports perhaps? We get them on the 'European markets' in England all the time. You buy them, follow the instructions nad they are dead within a fortnight. That's because they are stacked high in dark boats and neglected during the journey over. They look great when you buy them but the damage has already been done 🙁

y

Moves
14 Apr 08

true!

y

Moves
22 Apr 08

hello?

R
The Guvnor....!!!!

The Dark Side

Moves
30 Apr 08

Originally posted by icantwrite
Ditto...its very realxing to look after a Bonsai tree.....