Zombie clan leader

Zombie clan leader

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 17
1 edit

Robbie Carrobie the lying cheat is dead, but his corpse seems to be reanimated. The tactics to achieve this are:

- brazen it out. Deny everything in the hope that no one will remember what actually happened.
- demand evidence. Ensure that the normal honest players produce every game, move and thought.
- start talking gobbledygook and pretend you are either speaking in tongues or a voice-messaging service for Russ.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Robbie Carrobie the lying cheat is dead, but his corpse seems to be reanimated. The tactics to achieve this are:

- brazen it out. Deny everything in the hope that no one will remember what actually happened.
- demand evidence. Ensure that the normal honest players produce every game, move and thought.
- start talking gobbledygook and pretend you are either speaking in tongues or a voice-messaging service for Russ.
well said, Robbie seems to be in bollocks overdrive

c

Moves
12 Aug 17
1 edit

I disagree.

It is now time to forgive and forget.

Welcome back robbie. Your posts are interesting as always, and I'm certain you will ignore Dive as needed.

Edit: Or do battle with him as needed. Either way.

Here

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
I disagree.

Welcome back robbie. Your posts are interesting as always, and I'm certain you will ignore Dive as needed.

please ignore this non sub

st johnstone

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
I disagree.

Are you playing with yourself as you write your ass kissing rubbish?

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @padger
please ignore this non sub
Yes. Non-sub, multiple identity.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Aug 17

Its quite a sad sight to see ๐Ÿ™

rc

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @silverstriker
Its quite a sad sight to see ๐Ÿ™
My goodness, you too Brutus? You fast friend Silverstriker, no Christmas card for you mate and to think I used to look up to you, Such betrayal!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
My goodness, you too Brutus? You fast friend Silverstriker, no Christmas card for you mate and to think I used to look up to you, Such betrayal!
Do Jw's send Christmas cards ???????

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
Do Jw's send Christmas cards ???????
It's pretty obvious that Robbie is not a real JW.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Aug 17

Your postings the last few weeks have been quite sad to see - you have contributed so much to several clans and on the website and made lots of great suggestions in the past. But the last few weeks its descended into just the same stuff.

I never got a xmas card from you ever and betrayal isn't the correct word ๐Ÿ˜›

rc

Moves
12 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @silverstriker
Your postings the last few weeks have been quite sad to see - you have contributed so much to several clans and on the website and made lots of great suggestions in the past. But the last few weeks its descended into just the same stuff.

I never got a xmas card from you ever and betrayal isn't the correct word ๐Ÿ˜›
I broke my golden rule not to remonstrate with forum dullards! blame them! I may forgive you for old times sake! As for my posting they have been inspired!

rc

Moves
12 Aug 17

It's pretty obvious that Robbie is not a real JW.
Figure of speech dullards!

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Aug 17

Figure of speech dullards!
I'm serious.

m

Moves
12 Aug 17

I broke my golden rule not to remonstrate with forum dullards! blame them! I may forgive you for old times sake! As for my posting they have been inspired!
Inspired indeed !!
Inspired by your chronic envy of anything successful !! ๐Ÿ˜ด