The Misfits lopsided challnges

The Misfits lopsided challnges

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Startreader
There you go sounding just like the little v again.

Even more when you announce that you've retired, and straight away interrupt the collective sigh of relief with a further post. The forum is still yawning at little v's undramatic long drawn out stage exit.

Though it hasn't gone unnoticed that when he's not posting, bott is.
Just one question for you,

Why are you trolling me?

I have never engaged you in discussion before, just retorted once or twice when you trolled me in the past

I will concede that your tone is more reasonable than some of your acolytes, but with wanna be cyber bullies like Champ and Roma to contend with, that isn't difficult

No multiple accounts. Just me, I'm afraid. If you have read anything much of what I write, you will see that I have a reasonable grasp of football (UK version), cricket, rugby and snooker. Think that makes me a Brit, certainly not a 'little v'

Will leave it there. As I have said, no problem with the tone of your posts so far. Just puzzled why

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks

Why are you trolling me?

I have never engaged you in discussion before, just retorted once or twice when you trolled me in the past

I will concede that your tone is more reasonable than some of your acolytes, but with wanna be cyber bullies like Champ and Roma to contend with, that isn't difficult

No multip ...[text shortened]... leave it there. As I have said, no problem with the tone of your posts so far. Just puzzled why
But unfortunately you have no grasp on reality.

You do however have a good grasp of Robbies..........hmmmm.....lets not go there.

Moves
06 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69
Dear Lemon/Brown nose/daddies little boy/Robbies new boyfriend/on the tracks.

I give you credit. No matter how badly Roma and Rusty mop the floor with you, back you bounce with your pipsqueak comments for more.

Yes........we know........daddy brought you up to stand up for yourself. What he forgot to tell you before he toddled on was that after ...[text shortened]... ybe.....we won't use you as the clan forum punching bag.

Oh...........and have a nice day !!!
Hi there, Champ

Wow, you Aussies can sure back losers. Are you seriously arguing that sad old rusty is winning the 'brown nose' argument? If so, would it be possible to explain how? You know, argue a little.

Even old rusty has resorted to 'not caring what I think', which is just about the last resort on here of a loser. He hasn't mentioned 'taking his toys home' yet, but there is time

I suspect you will, well, use a lot of full stops, say bwahahah a lot, and say something similar. And more extremely repetitive and distasteful comments. But you are a wannabee bully. Not a clue really

Has your Aussie keyboard lost the 'sports forum' entry key (metaphorically, of course)

Little rugby match took place over the weekend. Well, more a total humiliation. Poor old Aussies. They SO wanted to avenge the 3-0. Now it's 4-0. And counting.,...........,.... ..........

Bwahahaha.....bwahah...bwahahahah etc etc

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
But unfortunately you have no grasp on reality.

You do however have a good grasp of Robbies..........hmmmm.....lets not go there.
Think you jumped in on a post to another person there, champ

Hey, nice to see you didn't argue about my knowledge on (in your case) cricket and rugby.

Sorry, I can't be as kind. You are totally clueless on both

Calm down a little

You've got your own now

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
you guys are like worms at the end of robbies reel
just can't resist the bait
There's a big difference between "biting" and scoffing; you of all people should be aware of this.

Moves
06 Dec 16

Why are you trolling me?

No multip ...[text shortened]... leave it there. As I have said, no problem with the tone of your posts so far. Just puzzled why
No multiple accounts?

Are you sure about that?

rc

Moves
06 Dec 16

No multiple accounts?

Are you sure about that?
Yes absolutely!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes absolutely!
I wish i had your confidence

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

No multiple accounts?

Are you sure about that?
No, absolutely NO 'multiple accounts'

I struggle to play more than 6 games (badly) at a time

Just a tad confused as to why you would think that with our limited contact (well, you trolling me, actually, which is another question you have declined to answer)

If anyone can offer any 'evidence' of this breach of the conditions of the site, please 'put up'

Or do the alternative

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Dec 16

Clan challenge 281635
Clan challenge 282236

My goodness it looks like all the Cops and criminals and all the sinners Saints!
Hey, stupid...

How long ago were these challenges played?

Do you know what the ratings were when these matches were played?

No, I didn't think so.

You have some gall to raise this issue with me.

I am a literal Angel next to your Beelzebub.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Dec 16

Clan challenge 281635
Clan challenge 282236

My goodness it looks like all the Cops and criminals and all the sinners Saints!
Commenting on the 2nd challenge - which i was involved in - the ratings at the beginning of the challenge were closely matched.

There have been MUCH MUCH worse match ups this year

rc

Moves
06 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Hey, stupid...

How long ago were these challenges played?

Do you know what the ratings were when these matches were played?

No, I didn't think so.

You have some gall to raise this issue with me.

I am a literal Angel next to your Beelzebub.
lol that funny 😀

rc

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker
Commenting on the 2nd challenge - which i was involved in - the ratings at the beginning of the challenge were closely matched.

I see so there is evidence of sandbagging too, the shame of it! You did well to leave that den of iniquity Great Mouse!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker

Silverstriker,
We haven't always agreed on everything in the past. This is one thing I have to agree with you 100% on. Wobbie, NEVER checks his facts properly!!!! You would think he had a Halo over his head, and we all know that isn't the case. 😉

All we have to do is look at the fiasco with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, arrow, & wobbies "Easy Riders" this year.

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
06 Dec 16

No, absolutely NO 'multiple accounts'

I struggle to play more than 6 games (badly) at a time

Just a tad confused as to why you would think that with our limited contact (well, you trolling me, actually, which is another question you have declined to answer)

If anyone can offer any 'evidence' of this breach of the conditions of the site, please 'put up'

Or do the alternative
any chance of a preview for the next cricket game? i heard you are saintly at it.

really enjoying my holiday, was in Liverpool now in Wales heading home in a few days might stop at a few churches on way home might just have time to do 118

stalking little sock, not too bright. lets see what you are like away from the safety of the keyboard.