Russ can we have our football back

Russ can we have our football back

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
08 Oct 17

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
08 Oct 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Not sure what Vespin did to you Lemo......sorry......chaney....to deserve that...........but hey..........I agree with you so we'll let it run.

You should get your alter ego to become a sub Lemon and then you could have him play in your clan.........or better yet start another clan and feed you points.

No........that's right.......you already did that with Kathmandu and illluck and you were busted. Don't worry, you'll think of something.

Be careful, calling Vespin names like that will have the coward calling you out. He's big on words, small on actions

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vespin
well you certainly told him! What else do you say? Or have you just blacked out again and forgot what you were going to say?

It's okay.

Just say how much you miss Robbie and congratulate him.
Careful coward, your every word and action is being monitored. You're the next target they're gunning for. Your days are numbered

Hey, and stop blocking me coward. How can I pm you if you keep blocking me ?

st johnstone

Moves
08 Oct 17

Romadick?
Wow where do you get the put down
Why are you having a go at vespin ?
Non sub scum

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Oct 17

chaney3,

hmmmmmmmmm....Appears after a 3 day abscence...perhaps roma45 was correct after all startreader.

I am sure admins have a way of knowing the IP address of the person called chaney3! 😉
It will be figured out and resolved at some point.

-VR

c

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @radioactive69
Not sure what Vespin did to you Lemo......sorry......chaney....to deserve that...........but hey..........I agree with you so we'll let it run.

You should get your alter ego to become a sub Lemon and then you could have him play in your clan.........or better yet start another clan and feed you points.

No........that's right.......you already di ...[text shortened]... Vespin names like that will have the coward calling you out. He's big on words, small on actions
My post was intended for Rusty, not Vespin.

Got it??

Radiodweeb.

c

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
chaney3,

hmmmmmmmmm....Appears after a 3 day abscence...perhaps roma45 was correct after all startreader.

I am sure admins have a way of knowing the IP address of the person called chaney3! 😉
It will be figured out and resolved at some point.

-VR
I would welcome Russ checking my IP address, and publicly confirming that I am chaney3, and nobody else.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
I would welcome Russ checking my IP address, and publicly confirming that I am chaney3, and nobody else.
Do you secretly hope Russ discovers you are actually somebody else entirely?

c

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Do you secretly hope Russ discovers you are actually somebody else entirely?
If Russ determines, somehow, that I'm an heir to millions of dollars from a long lost relative, then yes....I welcome it. 🙂

st johnstone

Moves
08 Oct 17

If Russ determines, somehow, that I'm an heir to millions of dollars from a long lost relative, then yes....I welcome it. 🙂
With robbie gone who's butt sre you going to kiss now?..

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @roma45
With robbie gone who's butt sre you going to kiss now?..
I believe he's very flexible (especially with his accounts)........his own ??

c

Moves
09 Oct 17

Russ is free to check me, then publicly let all you conspiracy freaks the truth.

Especially Startreader.

st johnstone

Moves
09 Oct 17

Russ is free to check me, then publicly let all you conspiracy freaks the truth.

Especially Startreader.
Do you think Russ will be bothered to check out a idiotuc non sub scum troll.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Oct 17

Especially Startreader.
Do you think he could give you a few lessons in the English language and grammar while he is at it?

Incoherent babbling is pretty common among the 'friends of robbie" club.

c

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Do you think Russ will be bothered to check out a idiotuc non sub scum troll.
Yes.
Because it would stop the nonsense brought about by all of you conspiracy crazy people.

I am chaney3.

I am not robbie or lemondrop.