Mghoober55's sagginess

Mghoober55's sagginess

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dude you do realise that José Mourinho the most successful football manager in history was a second rate player? you make the mistake of all noobs thinking that a good player is the same thing as a good teacher. I am an average player but an awesome teacher.

That will be fifty dollars please you are learning already!
Sir,
I do believe you have a I D 10 T problem! Perhaps you should look into that first, before you think you can teach anyone anything. You should be teaching your players how to play chess if you're such a good teacher. Instead of accepting to win games which were already won before a piece was moved in the challenge.

Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt harder now,
Hope you day is gonig well so far,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
06 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
I do believe you have a I D 10 T problem! Perhaps you should look into that first, before you think you can teach anyone anything. You should be teaching your players how to play chess if you're such a good teacher. Instead of accepting to win games which were already won before a piece was moved in the challenge.

Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt harder now,
Hope you day is gonig well so far,
Sincerely,
-VR
My players are forces of nature that are beyond teaching, you on the other hand need schooling! and lots of it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 16

My players are forces of nature that are beyond teaching, you on the other hand need schooling! and lots of it.
Sir,
You spelled farces wrong again. 😛 You have no idea of anything about me. Like is said you should get that I D 10 T problem fixed. 😉

Kind Regards,
Karma still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
06 Aug 16
1 edit

Sir,
You spelled farces wrong again. 😛 You have no idea of anything about me. Like is said you should get that I D 10 T problem fixed. 😉

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
dude you wanna be a mediocre saggy baggster forever, its your affair! I wash my hands of you and will find a student worthy of my teachings!

m

Moves
06 Aug 16

I am just waiting for Goober himself to start pairing you up with other, ahem, *1600 rated players then your scam will be completely busted,.

*1850 real rating
Cluck cluck !!
Hump hump !!

Hen Master is humping my leg again !! 😀😀😀😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 16

I wash my hands of you and will find a student worthy of my teachings!
Sir,
In the mean time you look after that I D 10 T problem you have. 😛

Kindest Regards,
Hope you are having a nice day,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
06 Aug 16
1 edit

Sir,
In the mean time you look after that I D 10 T problem you have. 😛

Kindest Regards,
Hope you are having a nice day,
Sincerely,
-VR
someone with a chess rating like yours shouldn't be calling anyone I D 10 T, infact you should simply keep quite until your rating reaches 1600.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 16
1 edit

someone with a chess rating like yours shouldn't be calling anyone I D 10 T, infact you should simply keep quite until your rating reaches 1600.
Sir,
You should keep quiet until you get your 1 D 10 T problem fixed. 😛 A moderator years ago told me just because my rating was higher than his didn't make me smarter. I see his point now! 😛 The drivel coming from you proves his point.

Kind Regards,
Karma nipping hard on your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Aug 16

You misspelled feces

rc

Moves
06 Aug 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You misspelled feces
how vulgar

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Aug 16

how vulgar
Yes, you are indeed vulgar.

m

Moves
07 Aug 16
1 edit

dude you wanna be a mediocre saggy baggster forever, its your affair! I wash my hands of you and will find a student worthy of my teachings!
Any student of yours would just read the subject line of this thread
you created and think that you are going to teach them baby-talk !!
😀😀😀😀

rc

Moves
10 Aug 16

mghrn55 (1630) v 39er (1590) Metallica v Anonymous

and there we have it folks, it didn't take Goober long before he employed the sandbagger maghoober55 at his new low rating, 200 points below his actual rating.

Lets watch Mhgoober55 escape this one with his usual blend of deflection and horse manure.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Aug 16
2 edits

Appears to me like it is time to put an update of the stolen points and where they are coming from. 😛 Just to show where the cheating is really coming from once again. I guess we haven't shown it enough times. You would think certain people would know when to stop sprouting off their mouths., or perhaps moving their fingers would be a better way to put it 😉 It appears to me they figure if they can point the finger in the other direction, no one will notice what they are doing!!!
Regards,
-Vr

rc

Moves
10 Aug 16

I don't think deflection and horse manure gonna save Mhagoober and the metalisaggers this time..