McTayo booted

McTayo booted

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 May 17

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
But you have let it pass.

Your post does nothing to address any accusation or even implied slur.

A cowardly thumbs down, with no courage to post, 45 mins later. What a pool of bile.
There was nothing to address.

I gave you a piece of my mind. Maybe the English language is too subtle for you?

Moves
22 May 17

Originally posted by Steve45
Why hasn't he had a complete site ban?
Why indeed?

Moves
22 May 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Well robbie ran at least under that name before he got the boot. Little v. I guess no wrong doing could be proven against him, probably the smartest and most underestimated of the 3, in my humble opinion. Saying he is the smartest of the 3 is not a compliment by a long shot. We all know others were involved but how to prove it is another issue.

-VR
There was blatant wrongdoing by little v. True, Russ punished him, so maybe he felt he'd already paid his penalty. But he has been far from guilt-free.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
23 May 17

I agree...Russ is doing all he can. The sad part is he could have several alias's on here same as Robbie. I don't think mctayto was smart enough to see it coming. Robbie split at least under the name he was using before he got the boot, in my humble opinion of course. 😉

I told them both time and again for close to 18 months Karma would eventually cat ...[text shortened]... he jumped in the "Easy Riders" clan to join in the fake celebrations at the end of 2016!

-VR
Karma applies to life. There is no comparison to their lives to any of yours or your friends. Do you really think they care what any of you say or do in a chess site, or a chess forum? LOL LOL

I agree with Roma.
A lot of scum still need to go.
Just unfortunate it is the wrong scum that stays.

But it is nice to know they don't have the issues you guys have in your personal lives. Karma if it exists at all, has treated McTayto and Robbie wonderfully. Rich full lives in "real life".

You people still don't get the fact you are in a chess forum! lol

Keyboard warriors = COWARDS.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
23 May 17

Originally posted by Startreader
There was blatant wrongdoing by little v. True, Russ punished him, so maybe he felt he'd already paid his penalty. But he has been far from guilt-free.
You are as crazy as ever.
Trust me.
I am guilt free.
And I feel great.
You however must live inside that head of yours.
I feel a little sorry for you actually. I never realized how bored with life you actually were.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
23 May 17

Al,

I disagree, that is not the way to get change. Cheating is never an answer!!!

-VR
What are you? Five years old and still believe in Santa? Oh wait... You do. You believe in Fred.
Sorry. My bad.
You can go back to drinking again.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
23 May 17

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Rusty......as far as r69 goes, you have to be joking!!

As far as acknowledging a gesture of friendship goes. No, doesn't have to be in person.

Anyways, you enjoy. Not as bad as the rest. Putting together an interesting collage involving r69, daft, and an other. Don't fret, rusty. Not involving you

-BOTT
Radio only gets away with it because he knows he is safe from where he sits. I had already proved when he said he contacted me, and I had not contacted him, I copied and pasted how he had me blocked. And a ton of other things. He use to follow me into the sports forum until he was warned.

None of these people would accept friendship, nor would they ever meet you or anyone else in person. And they are brutal to Lemon if you go back and read. Lemon for the longest time never said anything to them. Until he had enough.

Soon as I pushed back on them, they became sensible. lol
Radio actually ran, called me crazy, and blocked me. Biggest coward in here, and by far the most foul.

They don't realize Karma has to do with life. And the guys they still slander to this day, have wonderful lives. They are very fortunate, and if Karma exists, it has been wonderful to both McTayto and Robbie. They don't care about a chess site, or a forum. lol These guys really have a lot of time on their hands.

m

Moves
23 May 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
Karma applies to life. There is no comparison to their lives to any of yours or your friends. Do you really think they care what any of you say or do in a chess site, or a chess forum? LOL LOL

I agree with Roma.
A lot of scum still need to go.
Just unfortunate it is the wrong scum that stays.

But it is nice to know they don't have the issues you g ...[text shortened]... u people still don't get the fact you are in a chess forum! lol

I won't go around calling people on this site scum.

But your suggestion that Russ booted the wrong people doesn't hold weight.

Russ didn't follow the name calling, false accusations and slurs.
He followed the evidence provided, produced some statistics of his own and made the right call.

Everything else in your post is babble befitting your limited intelligence.
And I won't bother with that.

m

Moves
23 May 17

Radio only gets away with it because he knows he is safe from where he sits. I had already proved when he said he contacted me, and I had not contacted him, I copied and pasted how he had me blocked. And a ton of other things. He use to follow me into the sports forum until he was warned.

None of these people would accept friendship, nor would they ever m ...[text shortened]... 't care about a chess site, or a forum. lol These guys really have a lot of time on their hands.
I hope you were wearing a bib when you typed this. 😀

st johnstone

Moves
23 May 17
1 edit

None of these people would accept friendship, nor would they ever m ...[text shortened]... 't care about a chess site, or a forum. lol These guys really have a lot of time on their hands.
Are we still friends?

Get a few facts sorted out first. No one has been banned from the site mctayto has been suspended from clan games only russ has a history of lifting suspensions
There was no mention of robbie in Russ's statement no punishment for him so where did he go.
The obvious answer is he ran like a true lying coward he really is

You say mctayto and Robbie have great lives. If you have not met them in person well I never believe much of what players tell me on here

Previously robbie was on here most of the day so he must have used rhp to fill some part of his great life

Plus making silly threats to players is below you.
The war ls over
The collusion queens lost wether you were part or a victim of robbie well only you know that.
See you next month when you have the time to drop in

Now let's see how much of a man you really are

Are you going to congratulate Metallica for winning the 2016 title?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 May 17
1 edit

But it is nice to know they don't have the issues you guys have in your personal lives. Karma if it exists at all, has treated McTayto and Robbie wonderfully. Rich ...[text shortened]... u people still don't get the fact you are in a chess forum! lol

little v.

It is quite obvious they don't care about the site, they tried to ruin the clan system. They didn't care what anyone said. You backed them on several occasions, told me you didn't agree with what robbie was doing, then jumped in his clan for the fake celebrations in December of 2016.

Yes, they must both lead wonderful lives with all the time they spent on this site. They were a joke, and you are a bigger joke knowing what happened and still backing them. Give it up, I thought you were smarter than both of them, perhaps I was wrong you might be dumbest one after all.

To think I was once friends with robbie. I found out what he was, in fact the whole site found out, no wonder he ran!!!

Kind Regards,
Have a Pleasant Day,
-VR

Moves
23 May 17

[i]Originally posted by Startreader[/

I gave you a piece of my mind.
I'd hang onto it, Start Reader.

You obviously don't have the intelligence to give it away ad hoc

Moves
23 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
Hey......thanks for the kind words ST.

Just ignore that piece of crap non-sub scum. If ever he sticks his hand in his deep pocket and shells out the dough to become a subscriber then he might have a right to post in this forum even if he still would be nothing more than a pimple on carrobies backside.

Unfortunately non -sub garbage like that stil ...[text shortened]... g son like this moron I'd probably neck myself or die of shame. Wonder which it was in his case?
Tsk

Stop being daft

No rule against non subs posting in here

Until there is, anyone who takes issue is just being daft.

A daft 'Aussie'.

Moves
23 May 17
2 edits

[i]Originally posted by radioactive 69

Anyone know it McGayo is related to BOTT ??? Seems to be cut from the same material[/b]
And why is that, Champ?? Any evidence?? In what way am I similar to McTayo? Evidence please

Do we use the same word a lot?

Like 'daft' for example

PS, think you mean 'if', not 'it'. Keep trying

Moves
24 May 17

Originally posted by roma45

Plus making silly threats to players is below you.
The war ls over

See you next month when you have the time to drop in

Now let's see how much of a man you really are

Are you going to congratulate Metallica for winning the 2016 title?
Not much is below little v, Roma! 🙂