1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 12:58
    @radioactive69 said
    @radioactive69

How was my post alerted just as I posted it. Is there a glitch in the system? Even that scumbag Lemondrop is not that quick !!
    In my case, my post had Mctayto's name in it.
    That's probably worth an auto-alert.
    Which is a good thing. 😛
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 13:06
    @suzianne said
    You don't alert posts because you disagree, stupid. That's what down thumbs are for.
    Thank you for you kind polite explanations Suzie ! I understand how the alert works, someone or multiple people may have thought you said something in your post that was against the TOS? ..... If that isn't the case then it is a bug, quite simple actually! 😉

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 13:07
    @mghrn55 said
    In my case, my post had Mctayto's name in it.
    That's probably worth an auto-alert.
    Which is a good thing. 😛
    You know where two of the alerts may have come from providing there isn't a bug in the system as has been suggested by a few members.

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 13:26
    @very-rusty said
    Thank you for you kind polite explanations Suzie ! I understand how the alert works, someone or multiple people may have thought you said something in your post that was against the TOS? ..... If that isn't the case then it is a bug, quite simple actually! 😉

-VR
    On the previous page you 'doubted' it was a bug. Now the notion of it being a bug is quite 'simple.'

How splendid it must be to be so wishy-washy.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 13:301 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    On the previous page you 'doubted' it was a bug. Now the notion of it being a bug is quite 'simple.'
    Having given further thought, I agreed that it MAY be possible. Russ will probably give us an update on that at some point IF indeed it is a bug.

It is also possible in Suzie Q's case people alerted her/his post because they were concerned it was against the TOS!!!

-VR
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 14:03
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    She actually only wrote "Well done" and an alert was next to it. Not sure you can be reported for that. It's definitely a bug.

I do however agree that any post with the name McGayo in it should be reported. Moderators need to be alert to anyone who does not think he's a lying cheating piece of trash. If someone is caught blatantly praising McGayo they should be warned and maybe even banned.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 14:072 edits
    @radioactive69 said
    She actually only wrote "Well done" and an alert was next to it. Not sure you can be reported for that. It's definitely a bug.

I do however agree that any post with the name McGayo in it should be reported. Moderators need to be alert to anyone who does not think he's a lying cheating piece of trash. If someone is caught blatantly praising McGayo they should be warned and maybe even banned.
    LOL....Ok lets say its a bug, and see if Russ agrees with it! 😉

Mctayto Potatoe is still up to his old tricks keeping his rating about 400 points lower than his actual rating. Really cleaning up in the clan games against much lower rated players!!!

-VR
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 14:15
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....Ok lets say its a bug, and see if Russ agrees with it! 😉

Mctayto Potatoe is still up to his old tricks keeping his rating about 400 points lower than his actual rating. Really cleaning up in the clan games against much lower rated players!!!

-VR
    I don't think Russ will put up with it for much longer. McGayo was already walking on thin ice. He's been let out of the cooler by Russ and he's already sticking his fingers up at him.

Maybe this time Russ with give him life and hopefully Lemondrop will be dragged down with him.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 14:18
    @radioactive69

Hey look Rusty, you've been alerted 3 times and me once. Definitely a bug, but then again I've always thought of McGayo as a cockroach. Love to squash him till the white stuff comes out !!
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 14:201 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    I don't think Russ will put up with it for much longer. McGayo was already walking on thin ice. He's been let out of the cooler by Russ and he's already sticking his fingers up at him.

Maybe this time Russ with give him life and hopefully Lemondrop will be dragged down with him.
    Agreed...I notice Gerty had been very quiet not saying much as to not draw any attention to what is going on in that 2 member clan that shouldn't be in my opinion a clan to begin with.

Time to put a stop to all this nonsense there are 4 or 5 Clans with a good chance of getting first spot if not for what these two are doing.

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 14:461 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    @radioactive69

Hey look Rusty, you've been alerted 3 times and me once. Definitely a bug, but then again I've always thought of McGayo as a cockroach. Love to squash him till the white stuff comes out !!
    It appears to me you were alerted 1 time on one post. I was alerted 3 times on one post.

-VR
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 16:35
    @very-rusty said
    It appears to me you were alerted 1 time on one post. I was alerted 3 times on one post.

-VR
    Is there an echo in here or something?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:14
    @radioactive69 said
    Is there an echo in here or something?
    LOL....I miss read it, my bad!!! 😉

-VR
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:29
    @very-rusty said
    Having given further thought, I agreed that it MAY be possible. Russ will probably give us an update on that at some point IF indeed it is a bug.

It is also possible in Suzie Q's case people alerted her/his post because they were concerned it was against the TOS!!!

-VR
    If you don't stop giving me the "he/she" business, I'll make sure your next ban is longer, amigo.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 18:36
    @suzianne said
    If you don't stop giving me the "he/she" business, I'll make sure your next ban is longer, amigo.
    Rusty was on holiday,
    a holiday that he'd planned,
    he hiked across Kathmandu,
    in no way was he banned.

😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree