1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 17:08
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    That is an excellent point you make about 3rd party interference not being allowed, that is against the rules. We think it goes back even earlier than December of 2015. It is just a matter of looking what month the challenges were started. I (personally) think the planning started like more in October/ November. I am not speaking for Metallica, just myself.
    Great Post by the way!!!
    -VR
    No its not, its clutching at straws, in fact its ludicrous to think that a clan leader can tell his clan members to play badly against a particular clan so as to lose the challenge.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 17:14
    Sir,
    That is an excellent point you make about 3rd party interference not being allowed, that is against the rules. We think it goes back even earlier than December of 2015. It is just a matter of looking what month the challenges were started. I (personally) think the planning started like more in October/ November. I am not speaking for Metallica, just myself.
    Great Post by the way!!!
    -VR
    I think the fiasco started in October.

And it was based on lessons learned from the Strategic Ultimatum & University of Chess for Fun escapade.
    That farce was too obvious to ignore !!

While this collusion was more carefully constructed, it did not escape scrutiny.
    And they are now out in the open.

What we have now:
    1 - the likes of McTayto and Carrobie blatantly saying they can resign any game they want, any time.
    2 - they continue to manufacture challenges with the 3 collusion clans, knowing that they can be caught by Metallica and Wycombe if they don't.
    3 - they can no longer level accusations at Metallica for sandbagging, resigning clan game, etc ..... when they have come out and said that this is legal.
    4 - they have proven none of their allegations against Metallica while their fiasco is laid out for all to see.
    5 - they are justifying their actions saying that they are a result of past Metallica transgressions. Basically.... Metallica cheats so we cheat. See point 4 !! 😀
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 17:283 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No its not, its clutching at straws, in fact its ludicrous to think that a clan leader can tell his clan members to play badly against a particular clan so as to lose the challenge.
    Sir,
    Here is what is ludicrous to think that the clan leaders would repeatedly play a clan "Easy Riders", challenge after challenge knowing they are going to lose those challenges.
    Then you expect everyone to believe no Collusion???

A Clan Leader worth her/his salt is not going to play the same clan over and over, knowing they can't beat them. Yet we have 3 clans doing so, Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, and arrow!!

Kindest Regards,
    Hope you enjoyed your morning coffee,
    Karma is nipping really hard now old friend,
    -VR
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 21:59
    Sir,
    Here is what is ludicrous to think that the clan leaders would repeatedly play a clan "Easy Riders", challenge after challenge knowing they are going to lose those challenges.
    Then you expect everyone to believe no Collusion???

A Clan Leader worth her/his salt is not going to play the same clan over and over, knowing they can't beat them. ...[text shortened]... gards,
    Hope you enjoyed your morning coffee,
    Karma is nipping really hard now old friend,
    -VR
    So we can take from this that any clan that loses more often than not to Metallica is in collusion with metallica ??
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 23:19
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    So we can take from this that any clan that loses more often than not to Metallica is in collusion with metallica ??
    i totally agree with you 100%
    if you can find a clan that drops their pants to metallica on a regular basis like you do to the easy riders please post some proof

for example like. Game 11731879 andGame 11731880
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 23:33
    Originally posted by roma45
    i totally agree with you 100%
    if you can find a clan that drops their pants to metallica on a regular basis like you do to the easy riders please post some proof

for example like. Game 11731879 andGame 11731880
    Not being as anal as yourself I won't waste my time researching.
    That said a quick look shows me Chessaroos have given metallica at least 3 wins this season totaling 32 points.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 23:401 edit
    That said a quick look shows me Chessaroos have given metallica at least 3 wins this season totaling 32 points.
    if metallica are cheating please post proof
    for example Game 11731879 and Game 11731880
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 00:07
    Sir,
    Is this the very best you can come up with 32 points? And these points were EARNED not handed over on a silver platter. Play Chessaroos if you think they are a push over.

Look at these figures:
    Some statistics from Easy Riders clan challenges in 2016 with 3 clans.
    Anti-Metallica
    Breaking Bad
    Arrow

Completed challenges - 26
    Record 25 challenges won, 1 lost.
    Total Net points from these challenges is 356.
    The one lost challenge is included in the Net points.

Challenges in progress
    9 challenges worth potential 174 points.
    Easy Riders is ahead in all these challenges.

Regards,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 01:21
    Moron !!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree