1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 09:18
    If carrobie wanted to come back he could do so as a new user, and no one would care, but clearly he doesn’t want to.

He was in self destruct mode for the last 18 months of his time here, his humour was trite, his religion sucked donkey balls, he was dishonest, manipulative, abusive and in the end was banned for bringing the site into disrepute and for slagging off Russ.

He was a prick; stop wishing him back just because there is nothing to argue about in here anymore.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    20 May '18 20:56
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Bott,

WOW...You got the message, I am impressed. You must be eating brain foods now! 😉

-VR
    Sighs.....

Rusters. Don't they do sarcasm in your neck of the woods?

This guy is a self righteous a*se.

And it is a crime against genius that he can use George Harrison as his avatar
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 May '18 23:311 edit
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Sighs.....

Rusters. Don't they do sarcasm in your neck of the woods?

This guy is a self righteous a*se.

And it is a crime against genius that he can use George Harrison as his avatar
    Great,

Good to see you understand that you were told to get a Subscription. I agree with the OP that said it, you are in here enough moving your fingers! 😛 😉 I would say flapping your lips but that wouldn't be quite accurate.

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 22:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree