ethics and legality

ethics and legality

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by VESPIN
That was just lame.
Guess you enjoyed it then.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you and metallica are super gay.
Wobbie,

You say that metallica are super gay? Sounds like you may have a problem with gay people! How many people on this site do you figure might be gay/lesbian? I had assumed that J/W'S were respectful to all people? Perhaps it is all a farce and you are not J/W to begin with!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Dec 16

you said you never make gay remarks? You just called Robbie my butt buddy. Do you really believe the crap you say in here? You are a bigger joke then Radio. You could not make it off the page without proving yourself wrong you moron.
vespiin,

No one on here is a bigger joke than yourself, robbie, mctayto, and perhaps lemondrop, and he just might be more liked than either of you three. 😉 I would need to take a survey to find out...LOL...

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Someone give him a banjo........he really isn't quite......all there.

I'm not sure how you don't understand that carrobie has not won a single thing here. The only thing of any value on this site is respect and credibility (there are no prizes for winning here) and he, you and McGayo have absolutely none. In your case it doesn't matter........you n ...[text shortened]... o that no-one knows who you are. If I was so despised and abhorred as you are thats what I'd do.
Really? lol Well then you should change your name. Even new people cant stand you and think you are a fool. What credibility do you think you have? All you do is insult and call names. Be an adult for once. It's a chess site you dope. Have you not figured out nobody cares about you or what you say once they log off? lol

Moves
13 Dec 16
1 edit

Really? lol Well then you should change your name. Even new people cant stand you and think you are a fool. What credibility do you think you have? All you do is insult and call names. Be an adult for once. It's a chess site you dope. Have you not figured out nobody cares about you or what you say once they log off? lol
Have you not worked out yet that you have absolutely no credibility here? You're a cheat and a liar, a hypocrite, a cry-baby, and that most boring of personalities who hangs out his physical ailments for all to see. The real and the imaginary.

Get some guts. Stop moaning. Most of all, just grow up.

rc

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Have you not worked out yet that you have absolutely no credibility here? You're a cheat and a liar, a hypocrite, a cry-baby, and that most boring of personalities who hangs out his physical ailments for all to see. The real and the imaginary.

why should he grow up? why cant he stay a man-child? What has growing up ever done for anyone?

Moves
13 Dec 16

Aren't they? Wouldn't it be easier for them to just come out instead of all that anger?

Do they forget it is a chess site for fun? Do they realize the other thirty thousand people on here have no idea on who any of us are?

Except you! The leader of the Easy Riders!!!! 🙂 Almost time for the celebration brew.
It's not "a chess site for fun". It's a chess site for chess.

st johnstone

Moves
13 Dec 16

back to the thread
"ETHICS AND LEGALITY"

are you talking about your sheep fetish?

rc

Moves
13 Dec 16

Originally posted by roma45
back to the thread
"ETHICS AND LEGALITY"

are you talking about your sheep fetish?
more vulgarity

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 16

I wont go out with you no matter what. Your older and I am taken. Please? Go to the forum for elderly? Or the jealous? Do you realize people now think your nuts where at one time you actually had people who thought you were normal?

The ones you think are your friends? They are almost all gone now.

All from your silly antics for all this time. Your obsession with me is actually a bit strange. I have proved you as a liar. Proved Shorty as a liar and it only took the same page with his own words.

I never knew just how bored you really were. I actually feel sorry for you now. Nobody your age I know acts or behaves the way you do. What I say to you is me being silly.

I wont say nasty stuff to you. I remember you as you were. Not as you are now. It's such a shame.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 16

It's not "a chess site for fun". It's a chess site for chess.
exactly. So stop with your silly name calling, and all your other bully tactics. You are last in this entire forum that anyone would be afraid of.

But if you are really that bored? Be my guest. Be nasty, rude, and show just how kind people should be. See, I actually know you! So you get away with stuff others would never get away with.

So enjoy it. I have come to realize you have deeper issues then what was known back then. So I am done with you, and hope you get better or get help.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why should he grow up? why cant he stay a man-child? What has growing up ever done for anyone?
She/he has major issues going on. This person was once very different. This person needs professional help to live in a forum posting the way she does.

And I agree. Growing up is no fun. Didn't Willy Wonka say that at the end of the movie? 🙂

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
14 Dec 16

Guts? How about you tell people more about yourself then? That would show a little bit of guts? You hide like so may other keyboard warriors.

Now do the right thing and go find a good song for Robbie, and congratulate him, his clan, and ask him for forgiveness.

All Hail Easy Riders.....
Easy Like Sunday Morning....

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

She/he has major issues going on. This person was once very different. This person needs professional help to live in a forum posting the way she does.

And I agree. Growing up is no fun. Didn't Willy Wonka say that at the end of the movie? 🙂
Is she a woman scorned? This would explain her obsession with you. She needs to try to move on and put the pieces back together.

m

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

How are you making out on those 10 challenges I sent you ?

I know that you're better than arguing in this forum.

Have a look at the 10 links to challenges between Easy Riders and 3 certain clans.

Let us know what you think of those ?

Robbie hasn't had and luck wrapping his integrity around them.
Maybe you will do better.

C'mom, you can do it !! 😀