1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 09:40
    @vespin said
    @roma45

You are a coward and you always will be. Until you man up and meet someone face to face, you words mean nothing. Mghrn has felt this way for a long while, he pushed for what he felt was right. I can't fault anyone who does that. And he did it with class.

You on the other hand did not one thing to help anyone. You cried the whole time. As for my thoughts on th ...[text shortened]... to a cage and compete.

What have you ever done but run away?

Take care enjoy your forum life.
    Never bothered reading your latest lame mini novel..
    You're so far detached from the real world do you believe your own BS.

Talk about cowards you put me on ignore after saying thats cowardly...not too bright are you.
    At least lemon and padger can be humorous..you and mcgayto are two spiteful old women.
    Tell mcgayto...hahahahaha...
    Goodbye....you cant have long left...or another miracle cure on its way?..
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 15:35
    @lemondrop
    Oh please, do go.You can deflect on Rusty all you want, you can deflect on how boring it is to you, you can say all you wanted to have a little fun. But the truth of the matter is, you cheated. Straight up. And now you have been corrected. And like Carrobbie before you, we really hope you are good to your word and just simply leave. You are now branded a cheater for as long as you choose to stay, and you can never, ever shake that one. Oh you have been such a greasy, slimy weasel for so long. Please, do the right thing and just fade out.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 15:58
    @bobla45 said
    @lemondrop
    Oh please, do go.You can deflect on Rusty all you want, you can deflect on how boring it is to you, you can say all you wanted to have a little fun. But the truth of the matter is, you cheated. Straight up. And now you have been corrected. And like Carrobbie before you, we really hope you are good to your word and just simply leave. You are now branded a cheater f ...[text shortened]... you have been such a greasy, slimy weasel for so long. Please, do the right thing and just fade out.
    get your facts straight booby
    I was not branded a cheater
    and by the way
    if you want to communicate via pm you will have to remove me from your ignore list
    I could not respond to your well wishes a few days ago and sorry that I rejected your membership request though I think you were not serious
    you may lie about that if you want
    and I suspect you will being a person of low character and without honor
    anyway
    good luck with your fruit clan the hollies and your cheating clan metallica
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 17:172 edits
    @lemondrop
    Stop trying to convince everyone that you're not a cheater.
    You were caught. Your clan was punished.
    Even if you got off easy.
    Yet you try to convince the clan community, and yourself, that you didn't know what you were getting into when you recruited Mctayto into your clan.

If you didn't know, then you are a weak clan leader.
    If you did know and worse, were actually the instigator of the scam, then you are a cheat !!
    Plain and simple !!
    Failed clan leader. Or a cheat.
    Pick a label.
    Actually, I'll pin both labels on you !!
    You deserve them.

Adios !!
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 17:18
    @padger said
    The only thing I would question is "Highly Intelligent "
    If someone described you as 'moderately intelligent' I would question it.
  6. Here
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 18:51
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If someone described you as 'moderately intelligent' I would question it.
    Are you trying to get into Metallica by siding with them ?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 20:07
    @padger said
    Are you trying to get into Metallica by siding with them ?
    No.

Are you going to provide an example of anything remotely intelligent you have ever posted in this forum?
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 20:25
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    No.

Are you going to provide an example of anything remotely intelligent you have ever posted in this forum?
    no one except the duchess could ever win an argument with you
    I thought you should have won again in the prose competition
    you should be favored again next year
    I have a dynamite idea for a short story but I can't get it under 1000 words
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 20:31
    @lemondrop said
    The Ghost always struggles with horror.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 20:40
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The Ghost always struggles with horror.
    If it's not against the rules I'm thinking of teaming up with VR
    he almost had you a couple of times

I think VR and I could co-write a winning story
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 10:08
    @lemondrop said
    I couldn't give a fig about you or your clan
    just had a little fun
    enjoyed your crying and your self appointment as the moral voice of the 'clan' community
    no one here really cares
    so carry on failed leader
    I'm through with it all
    good bye clan community
    enjoy
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. God I love justice. McGayo kicked to the kerb again.

Poor Lemon. If you ever accede to become a great clan leader then you need to learn from mghrn55. As a leader he persisted in supplying facts not rubbish. His concerted campaign for justice must be congratulated and a big thank you from the rest of the clan community for persisting in this expose and righting the wrong.

Poor McGayo. Booted from the clan system again, this time I would imagine for good. Thanks for coming big fella. Seeing you booted again was worth the ticket.

Not sure why Lemondrop, the chicken cage boy, and the Tadger weren't booted along with McGayo. Lemondrop for his part in this fiasco and the other two for just being imbeciles.

Well done all, now we can get on with a real competition. Watch out Metallica, we're coming to get you !!!
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 10:30
    @lemondrop said
    "no one except the duchess could ever win an argument with you"
    - lemondrop

I doubt that.
    She lacks the required originality and depth to best anyone with an IQ, say above 125.
    I think that he just feels sorry for her.
    Perhaps there is some fault to the excessive "enabling" of such pseudo-intellectual bullying.
    But I believe that the Ghost's heart is elevated by his "better angels".
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 11:33
    @roma45

You are not on ignore. I don't know what happened. But I don't have anyone on ignore not even Radio. Why would do that. I won't read it. But I won't put on ignore. I have not read anything you said in this form. All I saw as I scrolled up was I put you on ignore. So I figured I would once again set you straight.

And yes, I always believe what I say. Better then crying all the time like a little girl.

As I always said. Intelligent. BUT....

A huge coward. Just as bad as Radio. I do find you a funny little man though.

Now go save the world. And to ease your mind, I will be around for a very long time.

Beach day today. What are you doing? Going out kicking puppies and scaring ten year old little kids? lol lol

I don't know who your parents were, but they sure did not teach you what "class" was.

Have fun typing all about me. And how much you know and how you have all the answers.

I wish you did run into Mac. He would tear you up in less than one minute after first contact. You have no clue.

I think Mghrn said it best. And with class.

Good luck in all your future endeavors
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 12:15
    @vespin said
    @roma45

You are not on ignore. I don't know what happened. But I don't have anyone on ignore not even Radio. Why would do that. I won't read it. But I won't put on ignore. I have not read anything you said in this form. All I saw as I scrolled up was I put you on ignore. So I figured I would once again set you straight.

And yes, I always believe what I say. Better then ...[text shortened]... no clue.

I think Mghrn said it best. And with class.

Good luck in all your future endeavors
    Thought you were finished with me..
    Putting me on ignore is just sad.

Mcgayro is the only one crying on here..
    Lemon saving his skin as usual
    You outed as a cheat yet again..

Great day for integrity..

Good bye..
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 13:06
    @radioactive69 said
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. God I love justice. McGayo kicked to the kerb again.

Poor Lemon. If you ever accede to become a great clan leader then you need to learn from mghrn55. As a leader he persisted in supplying facts not rubbish. His concerted campaign for justice must be congratulated and a big thank you from the rest of the clan community for persisting in this expose a ...[text shortened]... one all, now we can get on with a real competition. Watch out Metallica, we're coming to get you !!!
    Mctayto was booted from more than just clan games.
    He no longer has a subscription.
    And he was so close to the million move milestone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree