Standard memberRemoved
Clans 14 Aug '22 16:19
  1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 18:05
    @russ said
    This is the case. Removed doesn't necessarily been banned.
    This would just get rid of everything like he was never here, right?

-VR
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Nov '22 22:49
    @very-rusty said
    This would just get rid of everything like he was never here, right?

-VR
    the problem with removed is our guy was removed. He lost it over asking a question.

He was removed from every game he had. His opponent gets the win. It should not be like that. If he is removed, then the game should not count for both people.

We lost a ton of games because a guy was removed. His opponent gets the win. It should just be voided out. no win and no loss.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Nov '22 16:33
    @vespin said
    the problem with removed is our guy was removed. He lost it over asking a question.

He was removed from every game he had. His opponent gets the win. It should not be like that. If he is removed, then the game should not count for both people.

We lost a ton of games because a guy was removed. His opponent gets the win. It should just be voided out. no win and no loss.
    I think this needs to be looked into deeper. Someone could join a Clan wait until they had lots of games then leave resigning all the games they had on the go.

I could have done that with Metallica but out of Respect for majority of my clanmates did not, but I think a rule may be required for these situations. (RUSS I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS SITUATION) Getting removed is pretty much doing the same as tossing all your on going games.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Nov '22 05:20
    @very-rusty said
    I think this needs to be looked into deeper. Someone could join a Clan wait until they had lots of games then leave resigning all the games they had on the go.

I could have done that with Metallica but out of Respect for majority of my clanmates did not, but I think a rule may be required for these situations. (RUSS I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS SITUATION) Getting removed is pretty much doing the same as tossing all your on going games.

-VR
    Exactly and well said. This has driven me nuts.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '22 21:10
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    I heard, and on good authority, that you and a few other undesirables harangued him in his moderator role until he decided it wasn’t worth it and left.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 16:51
    @divegeester said
    I heard, and on good authority, that you and a few other undesirables harangued him in his moderator role until he decided it wasn’t worth it and left.
    Really? I didn't even know he was a Moderator. I believe you have many issues my old pal.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 17:05
    @very-rusty said
    Really? I didn't even know he was a Moderator.
    This I know.

But as a moderator he would reply to your cries for help as “Forum Moderator.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 17:18
    @divegeester said
    This I know.

Are you still crying about posts you had removed because they were against the TOS Guideliness?....Get over it! 🙂

-VR
  9. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 19:24
    @divegeester said
    This I know.

yep he was and i heard similar
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 19:27
    @sands-al said
    Al, I really hope that piece of brown on the tip of your nose comes off! 🙂 😛

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 07:111 edit
    @sands-al said
    Indeed; I’m not making it up.
    Some of us know what went on.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 16:14
    @divegeester said
    Indeed; I’m not making it up.
    Some of us know what went on.
    False rumors again gooster?

name names if it is true! 🙂

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 07:381 edit
    @very-rusty said
    False rumors again gooster
    Certainly not, and I’m not the only one who knows about it.

You and a few others harangued “forum moderator” in ongoing PMs complaining about various other posters. Said “forum moderator” turned out to be Silverstriker who subsequently decided he was sick of your crap.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '22 12:41
    @divegeester said
    Certainly not, and I’m not the only one who knows about it.

You and a few others harangued “forum moderator” in ongoing PMs complaining about various other posters. Said “forum moderator” turned out to be Silverstriker who subsequently decided he was sick of your crap.
    You are so full it gooster, wish Silverstriker was here to see your lies. 🙂

-VR
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '22 21:10
    @very-rusty said
    You are so full it gooster, wish Silverstriker was here to see your lies. 🙂

-VR
    It’s true and you know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree