Danger Mouse Clan

Danger Mouse Clan

Clans

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Nov 22

@russ said
This is the case. Removed doesn't necessarily been banned.
This would just get rid of everything like he was never here, right?

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
05 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
This would just get rid of everything like he was never here, right?

-VR
the problem with removed is our guy was removed. He lost it over asking a question.

He was removed from every game he had. His opponent gets the win. It should not be like that. If he is removed, then the game should not count for both people.

We lost a ton of games because a guy was removed. His opponent gets the win. It should just be voided out. no win and no loss.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Nov 22

@vespin said
the problem with removed is our guy was removed. He lost it over asking a question.

He was removed from every game he had. His opponent gets the win. It should not be like that. If he is removed, then the game should not count for both people.

We lost a ton of games because a guy was removed. His opponent gets the win. It should just be voided out. no win and no loss.
I think this needs to be looked into deeper. Someone could join a Clan wait until they had lots of games then leave resigning all the games they had on the go.

I could have done that with Metallica but out of Respect for majority of my clanmates did not, but I think a rule may be required for these situations. (RUSS I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS SITUATION) Getting removed is pretty much doing the same as tossing all your on going games.

-VR

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
07 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
I think this needs to be looked into deeper. Someone could join a Clan wait until they had lots of games then leave resigning all the games they had on the go.

I could have done that with Metallica but out of Respect for majority of my clanmates did not, but I think a rule may be required for these situations. (RUSS I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS SITUATION) Getting removed is pretty much doing the same as tossing all your on going games.

-VR
Exactly and well said. This has driven me nuts.

Moves
07 Nov 22

@very-rusty said

-VR
I heard, and on good authority, that you and a few other undesirables harangued him in his moderator role until he decided it wasn’t worth it and left.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 22

@divegeester said
I heard, and on good authority, that you and a few other undesirables harangued him in his moderator role until he decided it wasn’t worth it and left.
Really? I didn't even know he was a Moderator. I believe you have many issues my old pal.

-VR

Moves
08 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Really? I didn't even know he was a Moderator.
This I know.

But as a moderator he would reply to your cries for help as “Forum Moderator.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 22

@divegeester said
This I know.

Are you still crying about posts you had removed because they were against the TOS Guideliness?....Get over it! 🙂

-VR

Moves
08 Nov 22

@divegeester said
This I know.

yep he was and i heard similar

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Nov 22

@sands-al said
Al, I really hope that piece of brown on the tip of your nose comes off! 🙂 😛

-VR

Moves
09 Nov 22
1 edit

@sands-al said
Indeed; I’m not making it up.
Some of us know what went on.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Indeed; I’m not making it up.
Some of us know what went on.
False rumors again gooster?

name names if it is true! 🙂

-VR

Moves
11 Nov 22
1 edit

@very-rusty said
False rumors again gooster
Certainly not, and I’m not the only one who knows about it.

You and a few others harangued “forum moderator” in ongoing PMs complaining about various other posters. Said “forum moderator” turned out to be Silverstriker who subsequently decided he was sick of your crap.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Certainly not, and I’m not the only one who knows about it.

You and a few others harangued “forum moderator” in ongoing PMs complaining about various other posters. Said “forum moderator” turned out to be Silverstriker who subsequently decided he was sick of your crap.
You are so full it gooster, wish Silverstriker was here to see your lies. 🙂

-VR

Moves
13 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
You are so full it gooster, wish Silverstriker was here to see your lies. 🙂

-VR
It’s true and you know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.