1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 09:47
    @very-rusty said
    Smartest thing you've said in some time now Paul! 😉

-VR
    Your compulsion to respond to every post (even the blank ones) fits in nicely with this thread.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 10:47
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Your compulsion to respond to every post (even the blank ones) fits in nicely with this thread.
    Your compulsion to comment on my every post or most posts as Andy does fits in nicely with showing what types of posters you both are....Lets just say unimpressed!!! 😛

Not the first time Paul has done that, show him some love in that clan, he is looking for some attention!!! 😉

-VR
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 12:30
    @very-rusty said
    Your compulsion to comment on my every post or most posts as Andy does fits in nicely with showing what types of posters you both are....Lets just say unimpressed!!! 😛

Not the first time Paul has done that, show him some love in that clan, he is looking for some attention!!! 😉

-VR
    Oh, Mr. Projection!
    Upon the wall, you are...
    the most transparent
    in deflection.
    And in rejection,
    a two-dimensional,
    star.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Oct '19 18:41
    @wolfe63 said
    Oh, Mr. Projection!
    Upon the wall, you are...
    the most transparent
    in deflection.
    And in rejection,
    a two-dimensional,
    star.
    LOL @ wolfy....Not bad actually!!

-VR
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 12:52
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    There's a story often told of a large flat fish in Sullivan's Pond, Nova Scotia, that is purportedly the stupidest fish ever discovered. The stupidity of this fish was determined by the fact that it was so easily caught, even by amateur fishermen, irrespective of what bait was put on the hook. Indeed, an annual competition takes place where the winner is the competitor who catches this stupid fish with the most ridiculous bait possible. (This years winner did so with small plastic Smurf, and the year previously by a competitor using a small photograph of Ben Affleck).

You sir are Canada's human equivalent of this brainless flat fish. Twice now Paul has hooked you with a completely blank post, each time you gobbling it up like a cheesecake.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:461 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Your compulsion to comment on my every post or most posts as Andy does fits in nicely with showing what types of posters you both are....Lets just say unimpressed!!!
    Without question, you are the official forum gnat, mindlessly buzzing around day after day and irritating other posters. Our "compulsion to comment" arises from our role as gnat-swatters. All we want is for you to light somewhere and doze off for a few years.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 12:25
    @handyandy said
    Without question, you are the official forum gnat, mindlessly buzzing around day after day and irritating other posters. Our "compulsion to comment" arises from our role as gnat-swatters. All we want is for you to light somewhere and doze off for a few years.
    Andy, as you are aware, you goad, and pauly can say what ever you like, do you think I really care? You need a clique to stand behind you, always have!!! I like to stand on my own two feet. Not have others fight my battle for me.

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 12:262 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    There's a story often told of a large flat fish in Sullivan's Pond, Nova Scotia, that is purportedly the stupidest fish ever discovered. The stupidity of this fish was determined by the fact that it was so easily caught, even by amateur fishermen, irrespective of what bait was put on the hook. Indeed, an annual competition takes place where the winner is the competito ...[text shortened]... ow Paul has hooked you with a completely blank post, each time you gobbling it up like a cheesecake.
    Where did you copy and paste that goad? You didn't give your source something you accuse me of all the time!!! 😛 😉

I fail to see what a fish story true or untrue has to do with the Clan Forum? 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 14:07
    @very-rusty said
    Where did you copy and paste that goad? You didn't give your source something you accuse me of all the time!!! 😛 😉
    You want me to source the fictional story I made up, where a stupid Canadian fish is caught using a small photograph of Ben Affleck?

You really are as thick as a blank, ain't ya?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 16:34
    @very-rusty said
    You need a clique to stand behind you, always have!!!
    Don't flatter yourself, tough guy. It doesn't take a "clique" to swat a gnat.
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 16:46
    @handyandy said
    Don't flatter yourself, tough guy. It doesn't take a "clique" to swat a gnat.
    rusty darling
    if you need a friend I'm there
    don't let andy and the ghost tag team you
    join my clan and together we will destroy them
    otherwise I'll have to say good bye sweet prince good bye
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 17:06
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You want me to source the fictional story I made up, where a stupid Canadian fish is caught using a small photograph of Ben Affleck?

You really are as thick as a blank, ain't ya?
    Ben Affleck did kill superman though..😁
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 07:39
    @roma45 said
    Ben Affleck did kill superman though..😁
    That's true. His acting also killed 'Good Will Hunting,' which otherwise was a good film.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 07:43
    @lemondrop said
    rusty darling
    if you need a friend I'm there
    don't let andy and the ghost tag team you
    join my clan and together we will destroy them
    otherwise I'll have to say good bye sweet prince good bye
    You have a clan?!

I thought you were just assembling a cast for the remake of Little House on the Prairie.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 11:23
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You have a clan?!

I thought you were just assembling a cast for the remake of Little House on the Prairie.
    not anymore

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree