Come on the Snakeum symposium

Come on the Snakeum symposium

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
My dear sir that is evidence of our win to loss ratio, its is not evidence of collusion, clearly you are mad.
Sir,
I beg to differ with you. It is clear evidence that these 3 clans have been handing points to you on a silver platter!!

Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping hard on your butt, my old friend,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 16
1 edit

My dear sir you are aware of the concept of a good bishop as opposed to a bad bishop I know. So whose minor piece is better placed? What do you think of the pawns, whose pawns are better placed.
Sir,
Since you know so much, if the game has been completed why don't you exlpain it to us all! Also the rating of the two players involved if you would be so kind.
Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
13 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
Since you know so much, if the game has been completed why don't you exlpain it to us all! Also the rating of the two players involved if you would be so kind.
Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
I don't know so much, but I do know the difference between a good minor piece and a not so good minor piece and the difference between a good pawn structure and a compromised pawn structure.

Sorry the players individual ratings have nothing to do with the position.

I noticed you have been unable to answer a single question, you are a very poor student. I am going to have to give you an F, for FAIL.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 16
1 edit

I don't know so much, but I do know the difference between a good minor piece and a not so good minor piece and the difference between a good pawn structure and a compromised pawn structure.

Sorry the players individual ratings have nothing to do with the position.

I noticed you have been unable to answer a single question, you are a very poor student. I am going to have to give you an F, for FAIL.
Sir,
What you give me is unimportant to me, as I am not your student. I do notice however that you have not answered the question.

What the ratings of the people are important, especially if one side resigned. They may have thought their position was not as good as what you assume it actually was, just because of their rating.

Everything looked equal to me, I already told you that. Personally I would have probably played for a draw had it been my game. But I would have certainly played it out! Always looking for my opponent to make a mistake, which does as you know happen.
Kind Regards,
Karma is still nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
13 Jul 16

Sir,
What you give me is unimportant to me, as I am not your student. I do notice however that you have not answered the question.

What the ratings of the people are important, especially if one side resigned. They may have thought their position was not as good as what you assume it actually was, just because of their rating.

Everyth ...[text shortened]... h does as you know happen.
Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
Sorry but you cannot expect others to answer your questions when you refuse to answer theirs.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 16

Sorry but you cannot expect others to answer your questions when you refuse to answer theirs.
Sir,
So in other words, you are concerned there are players your rating or higher who would disagree with the way you are looking at the game.

Very Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
14 Jul 16
3 edits

Sir,
So in other words, you are concerned there are players your rating or higher who would disagree with the way you are looking at the game.

Very Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
Yes indeed because regardless of their rating they cannot change the fact that a clear disparity exists between the two minor pieces and the pawn structure. If Nakamura himself showed up I would tell him the same thing. These are the facts.

1. Equal material does not mean an equal position.
2. Not all minor pieces even of the same type are equal in certain positions.
3. Equal numbers of pawns does not mean equality.

Show your top rated players in and let them dispute the facts. I will pop them like you pop bubble wrap, Pops!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Jul 16
3 edits

Yes indeed because regardless of their rating they cannot change the fact that a clear disparity exists between the two minor pieces and the pawn structure. If Nakamura himself showed up I would tell him the same thing. These are the facts.

1. Equal material does not mean an equal position.
2. Not all minor pieces even of the same type are equal ...[text shortened]... ated players in and let them dispute the facts. I will pop them like you pop bubble wrap, Pops!
Sir,
I am assuming they are awaiting your explanation, before making any comments. Now, don't twist this around, no one said anything, it is just my assumption is all. It appears you are not going to do that. I am sure you would tell Anand the same thing, it wouldn't make you correct, would it? I still say the players rating would have to be taken into consideration. Knowledge means everything in chess!!! Ok, and a little luck sometimes. 😉
Kindest Regards,
Sincerely, your old friend,
-VR

rc

Moves
15 Jul 16

Sir,
I am assuming they are awaiting your explanation, before making any comments. Now, don't twist this around, no one said anything, it is just my assumption is all. It appears you are not going to do that. I am sure you would tell Anand the same thing, it wouldn't make you correct, would it? I still say the players rating would have to be taken i ...[text shortened]... es. 😉
Kindest Regards,
Sincerely, your old friend,
-VR
man! every seen a monkey examine a watch? I knew I was pitchin too high for yah Crusty old bean!😵

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16

man! every seen a monkey examine a watch? I knew I was pitchin too high for yah Crusty old bean!😵
Sir,
All you do now is talk drivel, perhaps you always did and I just never noticed.
Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
15 Jul 16

Sir,
All you do now is talk drivel, perhaps you always did and I just never noticed.
Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
yup, monkey examining a watch.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16

LOL.... I am sure you meant "EVER" not "EVERY"! You seem to be getting all flustered, not like you to make those spelling errors! I must be hitting some nerves, sorry about that old chap.
Kindest Regards,
Have a great day,
Enjoy life while you can, my friend,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
15 Jul 16

LOL.... I am sure you meant "EVER" not "EVERY"! You seem to be getting all flustered, not like you to make those spelling errors! I must be hitting some nerves, sorry about that old chap.
Kindest Regards,
Have a great day,
Enjoy life while you can, my friend,
Sincerely,
-VR
The day you phase me Rusty old bean it will be time to pack away the chessmen and take up mowing the lawn and doing crossword puzzles, it just aint gonna happen, yah dig?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16

The day you phase me Rusty old bean it will be time to pack away the chessmen and take up mowing the lawn and doing crossword puzzles, it just aint gonna happen, yah dig?
Sir,
Kind of a lame come back even for you. You start spelling words wrong your flustered, no doubt about it, rather you want to admit it or not. Perhaps you should spend some time mowing the lawn and doing crossword puzzles!~ Don't say aint or yah dig, it doesn't sound good. 😉 Makes you sound illiterate.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is biting at your butt now, my old friend,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
15 Jul 16
2 edits

Sir,
Kind of a lame come back even for you. You start spelling words wrong your flustered, no doubt about it, rather you want to admit it or not. Perhaps you should spend some time mowing the lawn and doing crossword puzzles!~ Don't say aint or yah dig, it doesn't sound good. 😉 Makes you sound illiterate.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is biting at your butt now, my old friend,
Sincerely,
-VR
Wow if spelling is all you got Rusty old bean??? I think I will set my phaser back to stun, lie back in my hammock and continue to mock you and your ramshackle outfit from afar. "Must be flustered????", aye that will be shining bright, no mowing the lawn for me, thats 4sure.

ya'll! aint that da truth!