1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 13:461 edit
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Rusty

I am unaware of where this frankly confusing 'evidence' comes from

I don't quite know what your point is, of course 'fag' is used as a slang term for cigarette. I have never denied that

This side of the Atlantic we are also aware of its use as a slang term, of derogitory tone, for a male homosexual. I live in UK, believe me, us Br ...[text shortened]... me at the use of the word on your behalf to head bully boy. Think you'll be out of the gang soon
    Bot,
    Don't be so silly. I am saying you know all along that fag is known as slang for cig in the UK, but took the meaning the bad way. Does say something about you. Perhaps you are the HOMOPHOBIC!!!

I do not control what Roma says to you. IF the show fits you wear it....LOL... All I can tell you on that issue.

-VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 14:16
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Bot,
    Don't be so silly. I am saying you know all along that fag is known as slang for cig in the UK, but took the meaning the bad way. Does say something about you. Perhaps you are the HOMOPHOBIC!!!

I do not control what Roma says to you. IF the show fits you wear it....LOL... All I can tell you on that issue.

-VR
    your flagging Crusty old bean
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 14:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your flagging Crusty old bean
    Wobbie,

Someone should flag you, and tape your fingers to your desk! 😛

-VR
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 15:57
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,

Someone should flag you, and tape your fingers to your desk! 😛

-VR
    robbie talks and types out of his arse
    that leaves his fingers free to knock a few out as he cheats inbetwwen knocking back a few bottles of buckfast

where is our off air socky

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree