1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 00:522 edits
    wow taking Romadrool, Radioslobber, Very Crusty and Stardweeb apart piece by piece.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 01:081 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow taking Romadrool, Radioslobber, Very Crusty and Stardweeb apart piece by piece.
    Bwahaaaaa,.......................

Bwahaha..............................

No.................... You know what dude...........do I care.........

Guess who?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 07:51
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Are you another member of the gang

I'll try with you (without much hope)

Tell me where I am not winning

Do YOU think I used 'retard' first. Go on, take a punt
    Tell you where you're not winning?!

How old are you? Still in kindergarten?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 08:011 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Tell you where you're not winning?!

How old are you? Still in kindergarten?
    Nope

Are you another who is in here just to hurl insults (often homophobic ) at each other, or do you believe in a higher form of argument?

That is one question. The other was 'who do you think used the word 'retard' first on this thread, me or Roma?'

Try to answer them. Be a step forward
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 15:15
    Nope

Are you another who is in here just to hurl insults (often homophobic ) at each other, or do you believe in a higher form of argument?

That is one question. The other was 'who do you think used the word 'retard' first on this thread, me or Roma?'

Bot,
    The only one sounding like a (HOMOPHOBIC) is yourself. Someone says fag, which is an English term for cig and you go a little off of your rocker.

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 15:59
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Bot,
    The only one sounding like a (HOMOPHOBIC) is yourself. Someone says fag, which is an English term for cig and you go a little off of your rocker.

-VR
    Crusty your disingenuous rhetoric is an insult to our intelligence.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 16:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Crusty your disingenuous rhetoric is an insult to our intelligence.
    Wobbie,
    You would have to be intelligent to start with for that to EVER happen. 😛

Do you now speak for Bot, or are you one in the same....LOL.... !

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 17:38
    Nope

Never have I written anything homophobic. Cite one instance to justify that lie or apologise.

Who do I think "first used the word retard in this thread?" You are clearly on the wrong site. This one is for adults.

Shut the door on your way out.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:01
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Never have I written anything homophobic. Cite one instance to justify that lie or apologise.

Who do I think "first used the word retard in this thread?" You are clearly on the wrong site. This one is for adults.

Shut the door on your way out.
    I will, of course, apologise if you can first cite where I actually said that you had posted anything homophobic. I asked you a question, the answer could easily be 'no'.

I fail to understand the meaning of the second paragraph at all. Why is asking a question not adult behaviour.

The old 'shut the door'one. How original
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:082 edits
    Bot,

-VR
    Rusty. You have failed time after time to address simple questions.

The latest originates from your correct reprimand of myself for using the term 'retard' as an insult.

How can I phrase this to make it easy to understand? 'Please tell me who used the term 'retard' on this thread first to insult another poster. Thanks'.

Thanks. Any chance you might reply

As for 'fag', I live in england. It is well known over here as a derisory term for a male homosexual, and the mocking use by your acolyte to 'suck a fag' shows that its use has spread north of the border
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:37
    Rusty. You have failed time after time to address simple questions.

The latest originates from your correct reprimand of myself for using the term 'retard' as an insult.

How can I phrase this to make it easy to understand? 'Please tell me who used the term 'retard' on this thread first to insult another poster. Thanks'.

Thanks. Any chan ...[text shortened]... he mocking use by your acolyte to 'suck a fag' shows that its use has spread north of the border
    Bot,
    Don't get your panties all in a ruffle there. I was told fags were what the English called cigs. Are you saying I was mis-lead?

Perhaps you are not sure what name you are using when you say crap!!!

-VR
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:531 edit
    Bot,
    Don't get your panties all in a ruffle there. I was told fags were what the English called cigs. Are you saying I was mis-lead?

-VR
    Rusty

Your continued refusal to answer the 'retard' question just makes you look even more foolish. You afraid you might upset head bully?

As for 'fag', as you seem to love telling me, get your facts straight.

Yes, whoever 'told' you it was only used as an abbreviation for cigarette was wrong. It is a well known term in UK as a homophobic slur.

As for the last sentence, could you explain what it means? Thanks
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 02:07
    Rusty

Your continued refusal to answer the 'retard' question just makes you look even more foolish. You afraid you might upset head bully?

Yes, whoever 'told' you it was only used as an abbreviation for cigarette was wrong. It is a well known term in UK as a homophobic slur.

Bot,

I can't be bothered to humor you with your silly questions.

Do you understand what that means?

LOL,
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 03:311 edit
    Bot,

-VR
    Rusty

Bot,
    You lied to me.

British
    "fag" in British English

See all translations
    fag
    noun UK ​ /fæÉ¡/ US ​ /fæÉ¡/
    fag noun (CIGARETTE)

​
    [ C ] uk slang a cigarette:
    a packet of fags
    She's gone outside for a quick fag.
    There were fag ends all over the floor.

Say You are sorry! 😛

-VR
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 10:501 edit
    Rusty

Yes, whoever 'told' you it was only used as an abbreviation for cigarette was wrong. It is a well known term in UK as a homophobic slur ...[text shortened]... utside for a quick fag.
    There were fag ends all over the floor.

Say You are sorry! 😛

-VR
    Rusty

I am unaware of where this frankly confusing 'evidence' comes from

I don't quite know what your point is, of course 'fag' is used as a slang term for cigarette. I have never denied that

This side of the Atlantic we are also aware of its use as a slang term, of derogitory tone, for a male homosexual. I live in UK, believe me, us Brits ARE aware of that meaning too. Are you saying no UK resident knows that 'fag' is a homophobic insult. You really are struggling.

I don't want to do your job for you, but what you need is a reputable source that says something like 'In the UK the term 'fag' is only ever used to describe a cigarette and never, ever as a homophobic insult'

Good luck with that one

Oh yes, the 'retard' question hasn't gone away, much as you would hope it has. Use of word 'retard' on here first, me or Roma?

I will to it for you when I get a minute, then fire your insults to me at the use of the word on your behalf to head bully boy. Think you'll be out of the gang soon

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree