Bring back MacT

Bring back MacT

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
23 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Where is the coward?
I believe he's laying real low as he knows I'm on his trail.

Can't wait to get my hands around his scrawny cowardly neck.

He'll probably hide behind mummy's apron strings though as he is renowned for.

Too scared to even show his face in here is old cowardly little "v".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 17

To be fair he's taken his punishment and left the site and not whined and whined about it. I wouldnt let him back in for the mere annoyance he created in tournaments.

I think its unfair that he was the only individual punished and others have been quite lucky (in my opinion) to get away with a slap on the wrist.

rc

Moves
23 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @silverstriker
To be fair he's taken his punishment and left the site and not whined and whined about it. I wouldnt let him back in for the mere annoyance he created in tournaments.

I think its unfair that he was the only individual punished and others have been quite lucky (in my opinion) to get away with a slap on the wrist.
I agree Metallica have been getting way with the same thing for years and they are still allowed to play. All Maghoober55 does to reduce his rating is enter a tournament and get a pasting from a few 2100 rated guys, his rating drops down 200 points and he's free to sandbag forever more until it rises up again to 1900 and down he goes again. The clan system needs a major overhaul to make it fair.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
I agree Metallica have been getting way with the same thing for years and they are still allowed to play. All Maghoober55 does to reduce his rating is enter a tournament and get a pasting from a few 2100 rated guys, his rating drops down 200 points and he's free to sandbag forever more until it rises up again to 1900 and down he goes again.
I wasn't talking about Metallica.

Instead of whining and whining why don't you play some games and lead your clan or just hand leadership over and leave RHP if you don't agree with Russ' decision?

Edit - To Flow with your edit

There have been numerous Clan Tweaks and there will be more as it does keep evolving.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
23 Aug 17

I agree Metallica have been getting way with the same thing for years and they are still allowed to play. All Maghoober55 does to reduce his rating is enter a tournament and get a pasting from a few 2100 rated guys, his rating drops down 200 points and he's free to sandbag forever more until it rises up again to 1900 and down he goes again. The clan system needs a major overhaul to make it fair.
....says the biggest liar and cheater at RHP.....that is rich.

Collude much for your points....C H E A T E R !!!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
23 Aug 17

My friend I am the King, I rule these Metallica peasants, you are hereby created a knight of the realm with powers to troll them until your heart is content in his forum and all over cyberspace 🙂
King??? of the cheating sisterhood perhaps.

On your best day you are still lower than whale crap on the ocean floor.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
23 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Excellent!!

I can already feel the power.
That is carrobbie and you are a sheep

rc

Moves
23 Aug 17

I wasn't talking about Metallica.

Instead of whining and whining why don't you play some games and lead your clan or just hand leadership over and leave RHP if you don't agree with Russ' decision?

Edit - To Flow with your edit

There have been numerous Clan Tweaks and there will be more as it does keep evolving.
No but I was. I will be playing no games here until the charade and the facade that the clan system represents is moved to a system which rewards merit.

rc

Moves
23 Aug 17

Originally posted by @shortcircuit
King??? of the cheating sisterhood perhaps.

On your best day you are still lower than whale crap on the ocean floor.
a vacuous meaningless epithet.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Aug 17

No but I was. I will be playing no games here until the charade and the facade that the clan system represents is moved to a system which rewards merit.
Buddhist monk say:

'Man who run from chess game, run from life.'

rc

Moves
23 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Buddhist monk say:

Above all, always be capable of feeling deeply any injustice committed against anyone, anywhere in the world. This is the most beautiful quality in a revolutionary.

Che Guevara

😵

st johnstone

Moves
23 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Buddhist monk say:

Great leader Russ say

Collision cheats will get points removed

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Aug 17

silverstriker,

I don't think the punishment was severe enough, I think he should have been banned from the site, along with robbie, and vespin (little v).....Russ was quite lenient on those involved in the collusion tactics of 2016 in my opinion.

chaney3 and robbie could be twins they are so similiar in their mannerisms.

My 5 cents to this discussion. 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
silverstriker,

I don't think the punishment was severe enough, I think he should have been banned from the site, along with robbie, and vespin (little v).....Russ was quite lenient on those involved in the collusion tactics of 2016 in my opinion.

chaney3 and robbie could be twins they are so similiar in their mannerisms.

My 5 cents to this discussion. 😉

-VR
Apologies sir,

The 5 cents you contributed to the discussion turned out to be a compressed mothball.

Yours sincerely

Mr Yankee Doodle
Treasury Officer
Washington

m

Moves
23 Aug 17

Above all, always be capable of feeling deeply any injustice committed against anyone, anywhere in the world. This is the most beautiful quality in a revolutionary.

Che Guevara

😵
Quoting a communist. Nice !! 🙄