1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '20 18:09
    @venda said
    I'm not going to do that as it doesn't really make any difference to me.
    I was just curious.
    You could P.M. me if you wished. As you use to be a Clan leader I am sure you would keep it confidential. ( There is no secret handshake).......LOL.....

-VR
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 May '20 18:30
    @very-rusty said
    You could P.M. me if you wished. As you use to be a Clan leader I am sure you would keep it confidential. ( There is no secret handshake).......LOL.....

-VR
    Nah.
    You could use the time not spent replying to me checking your own grammar.
    If I was marking your last message I'd give you a d!!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '20 18:48
    @venda said
    Nah.
    Hell better than an 'f'............LOL......You should know by now I don't really care about grammar. Just poking a stick at people when they spell something wrong and I catch it. Anyways I don't think you were all that interested in the clan thing to begin with.

If you weren't all that interested why bother asking?......Makes no logical sense to me.

-VR
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 May '20 18:59
    @very-rusty said
    Hell better than an 'f'............LOL......You should know by now I don't really care about grammar. Just poking a stick at people when they spell something wrong and I catch it. Anyways I don't think you were all that interested in the clan thing to begin with.

If you weren't all that interested why bother asking?......Makes no logical sense to me.

-VR
    Just conversation regarding the clan thing and an attempt at humour per the grammar.
    Never mind.
    Forget it
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '20 19:261 edit
    @venda said
    Just conversation regarding the clan thing and an attempt at humour per the grammar.
    Never mind.
    Forget it
    It sounded more like a shot at my grammar than a joke but never mind.
    Already forgotten! 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 May '20 20:16
    @venda said
    Nah.
    Bah !!!!!
    Cofefe !! 😛
  7. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Moves
    31 May '20 07:42
    @ponderable said
    Best Player by wins is Bobla… he should head the list.
    No.
    The best player by wins is the player with more wins.
    Period.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '20 12:154 edits
    @d4v said
    No.
    Period.
    I believe bobla would agree with you D4V.......You've done a fantastic job and not much difference between the time you and I started in the clan.....Congrats on being head and shoulders above us all. You deserve it, and worked for it.

You'll have to excuse pondy as he doesn't realize how much you do for the clan and how many big Challenges you are involved in!

-VR
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 May '20 12:43
    @very-rusty said
    I believe bobla would agree with you D4V.......You've done a fantastic job and not much difference between the time you and I started in the clan.....Congrats on being head and shoulders above us all. You deserve it, and worked for it.

You'll have to excuse pondy as he doesn't realize how much you do for the clan and how many big Challenges you are involved in!

-VR
    I know of 2 clan leaders who would agree with this fully.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 May '20 15:18
    @d4v said
    No.
    Period.
    In that case it also makes you the 2nd worst player (by losses) if you are applying that logic.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '20 16:391 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    In that case it also makes you the 2nd worst player (by losses) if you are applying that logic.
    How about we go by the plus wins which is a plus 825 for the Clan....how does yours compare? Over 2000 wins for the clan, you aren't even in the same ballpark radio.

-VR
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 May '20 17:35
    @very-rusty said
    How about we go by the plus wins which is a plus 825 for the Clan....how does yours compare? Over 2000 wins for the clan, you aren't even in the same ballpark radio.

-VR
    Hey Rusty, wasn't on here bragging that I was. I'm just an average clan player that tries his best in ALL games clan or otherwise. Just pointing out the logic of DV4's assertation that if he is the biggest winner in Metallica's history he is also the second biggest loser as well. Bobla has a better average winning percentage than anyone else in the clan.

Be careful old timer or you'll tip over your wheelie-walker if you get all pent up like that. Go have a nana nap and relax. They should be bringing around the dinner trolley soon.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 11:032 edits
    @radioactive69 said
    Hey Rusty, wasn't on here bragging that I was. I'm just an average clan player that tries his best in ALL games clan or otherwise. Just pointing out the logic of DV4's assertation that if he is the biggest winner in Metallica's history he is also the second biggest loser as well. Bobla has a better average winning percentage than anyone else in the clan.

Be careful ...[text shortened]... up like that. Go have a nana nap and relax. They should be bringing around the dinner trolley soon.
    LOL@ radio, you're just jealous because Metallica keeps winning year after year, and you are on the outside looking in!

Never mind the old timer Crap, you're no spring chicken yourself.

DV4 has a plus of 825 play with that percentage in your free time, which seems to be a lot!

What was it 5 of the top clan winning players are in Metallica? 😉

You would have to wait until Vise has played as many games as D4V to make any kind of a comparison. They are both great players for the clan and are 5 in the top bunch that were mentioned!

-VR
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 11:47
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ radio, you're just jealous because Metallica keeps winning year after year, and you are on the outside looking in!

Never mind the old timer Crap, you're no spring chicken yourself.

DV4 has a plus of 825 play with that percentage in your free time, which seems to be a lot!

What was it 5 of the top clan winning players are in Metallica? 😉

You would have to ...[text shortened]... son. They are both great players for the clan and are 5 in the top bunch that were mentioned!

-VR
    To be brutally honest Rusty I don't really care much about who wins the clan title.

Chess is just something to do when I have a few minutes up my sleeve. I have too many things to do than spend the majority of my life on this site. If I did I'd probably feel more the way you do.

Really don't care how many games someone has won either. Was just pointing out that Boblas percentage of wins was greater than DV4's. Obviously DV4 has plenty of time up his sleeve like yourself to squander hanging around here most of the day.

Sorry about the old timer reference. I've just always pictured you as grandpa Simpson and read your posts in his voice. Just the impression I've always had of you sorry.

Anyway I'm sure you must have a bingo session or pom pom making class or something to get to before your afternoon nap so I won't hold you up. The staff in those places don't like tardiness I believe.

Have a nice day my friend!!!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 14:003 edits
    @radioactive69 said
    To be brutally honest Rusty I don't really care much about who wins the clan title.

Chess is just something to do when I have a few minutes up my sleeve. I have too many things to do than spend the majority of my life on this site. If I did I'd probably feel more the way you do.

Really don't care how many games someone has won either. Was just pointing out that ...[text shortened]... d you up. The staff in those places don't like tardiness I believe.

Have a nice day my friend!!!
    Don't play bingo hate the game, that is called profiling someone which you really suck at radio.....Sorry but have to be honest with you about that.

You don't care about who wins the Clan title because you'll never have to be concerned about being there, or in contention for it.

You are making an inconclusive observation radio as Bobla would have had to have played the same amount of games as DV4.....I don't think any of us will ever catch him in wins or the plus 825 wins for the clan, none of us are near that. Why try and take that away from him? Jealousy? I have no idea.

You can use the old timer reference all you want, just remember you're no spring chicken yourself, and every day you get older.

You have a Great Day!

You're barking up the wrong tree when it is at me!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree