Apology to Chaney and Thank you to everyone

Apology to Chaney and Thank you to everyone

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Oct 17

This message goes out to everyone. Yes everyone. I know some will not accept this, and some will. I want to first thank everyone trying to help me figure out what was going on. I was sincerely confused as to what was going on and why. Finally I went to the source, and I spoke with Chaney.

I apologized for anything I might have said that would have upset him, because the truth is, I never said anything to Chaney except one time and it was nothing bad.

But I apologize because It is never my intention to say anything negative about anyone who has not went after me first.

I want to thank Everyone who posted in my thread, good or bad, and a sincere thanks to Rusty for one of his posts, as it was actually something that made me feel a bit better.

So thank you Rusty for the post, Sincerely. I am no longer making any remarks that are personal, or over the line anymore. One of these days, we might get someone who is actually mentally fragile, and you never know if that person might do something that would alter their own life forever.

Sounds silly, but it happens. A lot more than people realize. I want to personally apologize to Rusty as I have said personal things to him, and the fact is, no matter what I felt, or what I felt Rusty did with personal information I gave him about myself, It gave me NO RIGHT to act the way I did.

The topic is a serious one and I should never had said a word. So for that, I apologize Rusty. I want to apologize to Divegeester as well. When I made that comment in our chess game, I honestly did not mean it the way it sounded. But I take responsibility for the way it came out, and I realize it should not have been said. So Divegeester, I apologize for that. In fact, you and I have had many games over the years that were a lot of fun. Also, thank you for also posting in here and taking a time out from the usual arguing to post something that was also "very" helpful. I am grateful for that as well. And apologize for anything bad in the past I might have said.

I know I will still get trashed in here, but that is okay. Usually it is about chess and for that I am open game. I get that.

I wont be saying anything that resembles something classless anymore. I apologize to everyone in here and sincerely thank everyone, even Radio for the few remarks that were not completely nasty. lol

But I do owe a HUGE apology to Chaney for thinking it was me he was talking about. I should have just talked to him immediately. But I didn't. Now, I did not say anything bad about him, but I should have just messaged him personally and asked him. So this was purely my fault, and ALL MY FAULT. So Chaney, please accept my apology.

As it turns out, Chaney did not mean the original post for me. And to me that is all that matters. I am just sorry I did not go to Chaney first.

Thank you to Chaney for being gracious and kind for understanding and most of all, "Letting it Go" and moving on in a kind way.

Thank you again to everyone who joined in and tried to help, and who took an actual time out from our normal arguments to speak normally to me. I am grateful for that.

So my apology goes out to Chaney, and everyone in here even those who do not like me.

For me the matter is dropped and Chaney and straightened everything out.

I think it is much better when everyone is getting along. But that is just my humble opinion.

I hope this explains things a bit better.

Sincerely,
Vespin

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @vespin
I want to apologize to Divegeester as well. When I made that comment in our chess game, I honestly did not mean it the way it sounded. But I take responsibility for the way it came out, and I realize it should not have been said. So Divegeester, I apologize for that. In fact, you and I have had many games over the years that were a lot of fun. Also, thank yo ...[text shortened]... re and taking a time out from the usual arguing to post something that was also "very" helpful.
There is no need to apologise to me VESPIN; I give as good as I get and it's all "handbags" on the internet as far I'm concerned. Most people on this site are decent enough people who just happen to disagree about trivial and sometimes important stuff. This particular forum is quite silly frankly, but it's all a fun waste of what would be time better spent doing something worthwhile. Feel free to disagree and speak your mind as far as I'm concerned.

PS I'd be interested in knowing what it was that I posted that was "very helpful"?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
12 Oct 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
There is no need to apologise to me VESPIN; I give as good as I get and it's all "handbags" on the internet as far I'm concerned. Most people on this site are decent enough people who just happen to disagree about trivial and sometimes important stuff. This particular forum is quite silly frankly, but it's all a fun waste of what would be time better ...[text shortened]... ncerned.

PS I'd be interested in knowing what it was that I posted that was "very helpful"?
First, the fact you can talk to me kindly and let the remark I made during the game go, especially when I did not mean it the way it came out, but you did not know that, and still you can talk to me now civilly is a complete act of class. And I thank you for it.

I lost the plot a long time ago and it was time for me reevaluate my reactions.

What you did was post something "kind". People do not realize that kindness goes such a long way, and especially with me. Even though you might have negative thoughts about me, you did not show it, not during your post, or this message to me. Very definition of class and kindness.

You had posted in this thread something to the effective of "Don't worry about what you said" and you gave a full paragraph of why I should not feel bad about all the things I had felt bad about. I will go and find it later and post it again with a thank you attached to it.

It was helpful because it gave me the strength to post that long message and explain to everyone what I felt, and thought, and with nothing but sincerity. I thought if Divegeester can be kind, and give me some help in how to approach the way I think about using this forum or any forum, then I should be giving my apology and showing my gratitude to everyone involved.

So absolutely you had a direct affect in writing all I wrote.

Also while I have you here, I would like to go back to playing games with you again. You are still on my buddy list do you know that? You were always a better chess player but it was it was still really fun to play. You and I had many games, and they were a lot of fun.

And once again, you posted in here, and shared how you approach the forums. That will help me as well. Your kindness goes a long way Divegeester, and that goes for everyone.

I acted like a dope so it was time I said sorry. I come from a different place so my reactions are different. It's no excuse, and my apologies all stand, and I will make sure not to make the same mistakes going forward.

Hope you will set up a match to play a game like we use to. πŸ™‚

Thank you for being gracious.

Michael

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Oct 17

First, the fact you can talk to me kindly and let the remark I made during the game go, especially when I did not mean it the way it came out, but you did not know that, and still you can talk to me now civilly is a complete act of class. And I thank you for it.

What you ...[text shortened]... set up a match to play a game like we use to. πŸ™‚

Michael
If this is all genuine stuff from you, then we'll played. Our usernames are our identity in here and they have a sort of 'brand' equity. It's a shame robbie couldn't fully recognise this and pull out his tail-spin before impact as I honestly believe all the posters here at rhp add value to the site.

You've said your piece now move on.

Best.

Moves
13 Oct 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
If this is all genuine stuff from you, then we'll played. Our usernames are our identity in here and they have a sort of 'brand' equity. It's a shame robbie couldn't fully recognise this and pull out his tail-spin before impact as I honestly believe all the posters here at rhp add value to the site.

You've said your piece now move on.

Best.
Genuine, Dive?

Seriously?

What do you think?

πŸ˜€

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @startreader
Genuine, Dive?

Seriously?

What do you think?

πŸ˜€
startreader,

He did say: If this is all genuine stuff from you, then we'll played.

I also have my doubts on how genuine it was.

-VR

Moves
14 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @very-rusty
startreader,

He did say: If this is all genuine stuff from you, then we'll played.

I also have my doubts on how genuine it was.

-VR
Absolutely!

The facts are he created a clan to be led by his daughter to allow Strategic Ultimatum to cheat it’s way to the top and now pretends he doesn’t know the name of the clan!

Any reasonable observer would be doubtful about that! If you then factually unpack the rest of his “apology” the whole thing falls to pieces. For example, he recited parrot-fashion the congratulations to Metallica that Radio told him to but he has not apologised (as I requested) to shortcircuit for the disgusting personal abuse he’s consistently been slinging at him.

My guess is that maybe the new girlfriend has got a whiff of his antics here and told him to change his ways. Or maybe a moderator has said something similar. Who knows?

In any case, it’s all patently just baloney.

st johnstone

Moves
14 Oct 17

What you ...[text shortened]... set up a match to play a game like we use to. πŸ™‚

Michael
Well said
I never take anything personally as I said to you I only argue or reply to those I like.
I apologise to you if the banter went too far.
Time to move on from the 2016 war.
Casualties on both sides.
Although Robbie was punished unfairly in my opinion. But no one knows the full facts
If he would just pm Russ and apologise he would probably get back No one wanted him banned( I think)

Missing your novelsin the sports forum
BTW

Robert

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Oct 17

this is a very civilised thread well done everyone πŸ™‚

st johnstone

Moves
14 Oct 17

Originally posted by @silverstriker
this is a very civilised thread well done everyone πŸ™‚
You and me will still get our usual thumbs down πŸ™‚

Moves
14 Oct 17

Originally posted by @roma45
We all get those!

πŸ˜€

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Oct 17

Well said
I never take anything personally as I said to you I only argue or reply to those I like.
I apologise to you if the banter went too far.
Time to move on from the 2016 war.
Casualties on both sides.
Although Robbie was punished unfairly in my opinion. But no one knows the full facts
If he would just pm Russ and apologise he would probably get ...[text shortened]... ck No one wanted him banned( I think)

Missing your novelsin the sports forum
BTW

Robert
roma45,

If you ever had a problem with alcohol which I did and have been sober since March 22, 1992 you find things said about your past drinking personal I would assume. I know I certainly did. Most things said are not personal and said in the heat of the moment which is quite common. Attacking someone for past personal issues is very low class, especially when done repeatedly.

Robbie as I have said may times use to be a friend of mine untill he started his collusion tactics in the late fall of 2015, which is called the 2016 collusion. I actually did try to talk him out of it when I heard about it. I had been away from the forums for many months as I had gotten tired of the sillyness of it all. I had to come back when I became aware of what he was doing colluding with other teams. All I got out of him was asking me to join his Clan of collutionists.

With his attack on Russ on pretty much a daily basis for many weeks, along with only he and Russ knows what was said in P.M.'s, I believe that robbie got the forum ban he had coming to him. Being the owner or co-owner of this site Russ can not have someone running him down in the public forums and disputing a decision it took him 18 months to make!!!! As you know Russ went over all the FACTS which he received. ( Meaning it was something he looked over and thought about before doing )

Yes, I am one of those who believe he should have been banned. If Russ wanted to let him come back under a different name that would be entirely up to Russ. Not something I would do how ever. Some people will not change, nothing any of us can do about that.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Oct 17

roma,

Thumbs up or thumbs down doesn't really matter just people's opinions. If you are not getting any thumbs either way, then it could mean no one cares what you are saying.

I believe most of us get thumbs up or down, I wouldn't lose any sleep over any thumbs down as you can probably pretty much guess who they are from.

-VR

m

Moves
14 Oct 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
roma45,

If you ever had a problem with alcohol which I did and have been sober since March 22, 1992 you find things said about your past drinking personal I would assume. I know I certainly did. Most things said are not personal and said in the heat of the moment which is quite common. Attacking someone for past personal issues is very low class, espe ...[text shortened]... ng I would do how ever. Some people will not change, nothing any of us can do about that.

-VR
I've always been of the opinion that someone does not have one perspective on this site and another away from this site.

I've pointed this out to Robbie on numerous occasions.

He brings his malcontent with life in general into this site and finds a target for his personal obsessions.

Don't think he will change.
He will continue to have his problems with the concept of success.
His choice of ideology is his guiding principal.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @mghrn55
I've always been of the opinion that someone does not have one perspective on this site and another away from this site.

I've pointed this out to Robbie on numerous occasions.

He brings his malcontent with life in general into this site and finds a target for his personal obsessions.

Don't think he will change.
He will continue to have his problems with the concept of success.
His choice of ideology is his guiding principal.
mghrn55,

I must agree with you on not having one perspective on this site and another away from this site.

I take myself as an example: I like pulling peoples chains out in the real world and continue it in here.

I don't like seeing someone being picked on by a gang out in the world and don't like it on here either, which is why I have defended people who I felt were being picked on in here.

I am very out spoken out in the real world and it does present itself in here as all can see.

I was able to beat my alcohol addiction for over 25 years now, and did get quite annoyed when people would say I was drinking. I am proud of the fact that I was able to beat my addiction as some others on here have, and only they know the strength that takes.

-VR