28th and 29th august 2010

28th and 29th august 2010

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
You're an embarrassment to sportsmanship.

I bet you had to cheat at everything in life to win anything. They claim that traits such as these are inbred into individuals by watching their parents. Says a lot for your upbringing
LOL, I didn't realise you blushed so easily.

rc

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by roma45
at least mctayto has admitted attempting to cheat years ago, have you ever seen anything dafter than playing 324 games in two days all ending in a draw after one move.

robbie thinks it's okay as it was in the past, just shows his true colours,

a perfect example of mctayto "helping" robbie Game 11607678 it must be good for robbie to own a little p ...[text shortened]... hings, sorry meant ruin things.

will the last player turn off the lights as they leave please
more hysterical arm waving.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL, I didn't realise you blushed so easily.
Tell me Robbie....your the illegitimate spawn of Lance Armstrong and Marion Johnson aren't you. That would make sense then

rc

Moves
01 Jun 16

Tell me Robbie....your the illegitimate spawn of Lance Armstrong and Marion Johnson aren't you. That would make sense then
Actually i am the son of Zeus and the goddess Caissa, i would tell you the place but its not lawful for mere mortals to know.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Jun 16

more hysterical arm waving.
The only thing hysterical around here is your claim that your clan of "sleazy spiders" is leading the clan championship. That's hysterical. Your clan has been stripped of any right to this title. Currently the title is a hard fought one with Metallica currently inching ahead.

Maybe next year if your clan of cheats changes its ways it may compete for the title legitimately. Until then...........sayonara dude.

rc

Moves
01 Jun 16

The only thing hysterical around here is your claim that your clan of "sleazy spiders" is leading the clan championship. That's hysterical. Your clan has been stripped of any right to this title. Currently the title is a hard fought one with Metallica currently inching ahead.

Maybe next year if your clan of cheats changes its ways it may compete for the title legitimately. Until then...........sayonara dude.
Oh dear more deluded meanderings of the fantasy league, take a look at the charts, Da Easy Riders are sitting there aloft, out of sight and out of reach, our Karma is good and we are emitting positivity in all directions. All we hear are the hounds of gloom barking in the distance as we ride on through cyber space!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Jun 16

Oh dear more deluded meanderings of the fantasy league, take a look at the charts, Da Easy Riders are sitting there aloft, out of sight and out of reach, our Karma is good and we are emitting positivity in all directions. All we hear are the hounds of gloom barking in the distance as we ride on through cyber space!
The Sleazy Rock Spiders. Yep......just about sums it up.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by roma45
at least mctayto has admitted attempting to cheat years ago, have you ever seen anything dafter than playing 324 games in two days all ending in a draw after one move.

robbie thinks it's okay as it was in the past, just shows his true colours,

a perfect example of mctayto "helping" robbie Game 11607678 it must be good for robbie to own a little p ...[text shortened]... hings, sorry meant ruin things.

will the last player turn off the lights as they leave please
I did not cheat then or now.

The attempt to get the clan system fixed was the reason behind all the games ending in a draw.
I along with many, many more clan leaders were playing within the rules to get the system overhauled as we were fed up with Metallica cheating their way to the top all the time.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by Mctayto

The attempt to get the clan system fixed was the reason behind all the games ending in a draw.
I along with many, many more clan leaders were playing within the rules to get the system overhauled as we were fed up with Metallica cheating their way to the top all the time.
Yeah yeah.......now pull the other one.....it's got bells on it

Surprised you're not a member of the Sleazy Rock Spiders Mcg...Mctayo. Definitely a clan that exudes your ............well lets say..........qualities.

m

Moves
01 Jun 16

Surprised you're not a member of the Sleazy Rock Spiders Mcg...Mctayo. Definitely a clan that exudes your ............well lets say..........qualities.
He can't be a member of sleazy riders.
How would he throw clan games their way ?

rc

Moves
01 Jun 16

My goodness, this guy plays jingle bells when he walks!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by Mctayto

You are as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.
Metallica has NEVER cheated and you damn well know it because all you could do
was level charges, but you could never manage to come up with any proof.
We on the other hand, leveled charges at you and produced the proof to back it up.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
01 Jun 16

Fantasy is right. If you had to do it honestly in reality, you would lose.

Maybe living in a fantasy world is something you are accustomed to.

rc

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Fantasy is right. If you had to do it honestly in reality, you would lose.

Maybe living in a fantasy world is something you are accustomed to.
Is it your weeping that is causing the heavy rain in Texas?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
01 Jun 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You are as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.
Metallica has NEVER cheated and you damn well know it because all you could do
was level charges, but you could never manage to come up with any proof.
We on the other hand, leveled charges at you and produced the proof to back it up.
Interesting response
Your clan has sandbagged for years
You have personally openly admitted that your members resign games when the outcome of the challenge has already been achieved.
Your response is that it is within the rules others call it cheating.

You accuse me of cheating as you accuse me of sandbagging by resigning games.

We have an expression, The kettle calling the Pot black