This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jan '23 17:551 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they have 200 plus points.

It is called carry over from the year before with challenges that were not completed, and perfectly legal.

It is quite obvious you have been here under another name. A new user wouldn't even understand the point system. You are not fooling anyone.

-VR
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Jan '23 18:21
    @mghrnss
    New User??? Maury determined THAT is a lie!!
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '23 18:401 edit
    I would normally ignore the nonsense you spew out. And your choice of name is wearing thin.
    But I will respond this once.

If you look at the standings, you will note that of the top 10 clans on the table, 9 out of 10 have won more than twice as many challenges as they have lost.
    The difference ??
    As I have done in the past, I'll put this down once again. To be successful, you have to:
    1 - play a lot of challenges
    2 - win more challenges than you lose.
    If you want to accuse any clan of having unbalanced challenges, you can reference the 9 clans I've pointed out,
    The difference here is that some clans will participate more than others. And if they win, that is better.
    As to the talk about clans carrying over challenges from the previous year, as Very Rusty said, this is good tactical management. By good clan leaders.
    Besides, I would say that any challenge started after end of October will be 2023 challenge points.
    It is highly unlikely that these challenges will be completed before year end.
    That is just the nature of the feature.
    Clan leaders who are on top of their game, will issue a lot of challenges late in the year in preparation for the next year.
    Which is why some clans have a great start out of the blocks.

As a little side note, I spent 2 months (Nov, Dec 2021) in Europe at the end of 2021 and didn't get enough challenges out.
    I also went through some health issues in 2022Q1, which led us to falling behind Breaking Bad, and eventually lose.
    At one point, we were in 4th place. We had a great run through the summer.
    But Breaking Bad clan responded with a great run of their own.
    Which is why I had no problem offering them my congratulations.
    As I also did to Maxtheminnow and IVV the year before. He did a magnificent job at the helm that year.

I prefer not to have to deal with the losers, like you, who do nothing but complain about the feature.

And please ....... change your name.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jan '23 18:48
    Two days in and you already know who's who... gosh, I wonder.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree